Black women complain that men don't want them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
nothing to see here Bantu features on a woman scare the hell out of me .I would feel uncomfortable even conversing for few minutes.Arab girls make you smile when you look at them

They are very loud and always sexual, the woman at 0:50 looks like a man that's wht no one approaches her.

They should first fix theor issues within their community and marry each other instead of crying no one is dating us. Buzzfeed is legit cancer bunch of snowflake crybabies.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Man you are weird. I mean you come from a glorious heritage that is the black american yet you stay booty clapping for somalis.......SOMALI-phucking-ANS of all people!

You are weird!
It's "Somali" not "Somalian" btw

not only begging somalians.....who the phuck does that.......but denigrating black american people at the same time...and she is black american. How do you make your way there? I see no path that should get you there.

I'm giving you a rare Qashin out of principle. You started the insults. Either buck up and insult back, or stay a victim. Don't be weak now fam.
You must be so unoccupied to pick my comment and start a conversation out nowhere warya get a life i don’t need to insult back when I don’t feel like it and if you’re so desperately looking for entertainment go and seek that in the real world.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
They should lose weight, it really is as simple as that. Plenty of attractive black women out there. Not these whales though..

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You must be so unoccupied to pick my comment and start a conversation out nowhere warya get a life i don’t need to insult back when I don’t feel like it and if you’re so desperately looking for entertainment go and seek that in the real world.
What does that have to do with my response? I'm saying you're a hypocrite. If that's a hard pill for you to swallow, that's your problem.

You started the insults. Then someone insulted you back. Then you essentially got mad someone insulted you. That's a move fam. That's just a fact. But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night I suppose.

What does that have to do with my response? I'm saying you're a hypocrite. If that's a hard pill for you to swallow, that's your problem.

You started the insults. Then someone insulted you back. Then you essentially got mad someone insulted you. That's a move fam. That's just a fact. But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night I suppose.
I got mad :ayaanswag: why does it concern you so much whether or not i respond in the first place huh? You sound like someone who has nothing better to do. Like I said earlier go out and explore the world there’s life beyond sspot as they say.

Man you are weird. I mean you come from a glorious heritage that is the black american yet you stay booty clapping for somalis.......SOMALI-phucking-ANS of all people!

You are weird!
Black americans have a glorious heritage? :faysalwtf:
"glorious heritage that is the black american" Kulaha. You bastards were slaves not long ago. So what fucking glorious heritage are you fucking on about. :gucciwhat:

Black americans have a glorious heritage? :faysalwtf:
"glorious heritage that is the black american" Kulaha. You bastards were slaves not long ago. So what fucking glorious heritage are you fucking on about. :gucciwhat:

Yes I said glorious and that’s because it is. Because you are an ignoramous does not mean that AAs do not have triumphant stories to tell. Pick up a phucking book eediat bwoy. What’s the Somalian story?

Yes I said glorious and that’s because it is. Because you are an ignoramous does not mean that AAs do not have triumphant stories to tell. Pick up a phucking book eediat bwoy. What’s the Somalian story?
We somali people have a huge and vast history dating all the way to 2000+ bc. We have traded and made friends with ancient civilizations and had a lot of different kingdoms. Yet you have the audacity to say "what's the somalian story", get the f*ck out. :camby:
You people have no glorious history at all, just a history of being slaves to the white man. Stop living in a bloody dream and wake the f*ck up. :susp:

We somali people have a huge and vast history dating all the way to 2000+ bc. We have traded and made friends with ancient civilizations and had a lot of different kingdoms. Yet you have the audacity to say "what's the somalian story", get the f*ck out. :camby:
You people have no glorious history at all, just a history of being slaves to the white man. Stop living in a bloody dream and wake the f*ck up. :susp:

none of that means didly squat if you are today begging for food and shelter and roaming the earth like gypsies looking for people to take you in. You'are a failure.

What else!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts