Black women complain that men don't want them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud bantu princess!!!!
bey2.jpg

Lightskin blacks are black as the dinka blacks. Stop the colorism. African Americans come in all shades.
I am not gonna watch dumb YouTube videos
You're clearly retarded if you believe that shit. :susp:
Light brown will always be light brown, and never black.
Brown will always be brown, and never black.
Black will always be black, and never brown or light brown. :camby:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Spiderman stfu and fk your colorism. You are clearly insecure and so cringy

The admin and mods need to do something about your multnicking

Just ignore this wannabe BLM Habesha. Her people feel a connection to madows for some reason. It must be the timo Madow that holds the Ethiopians and madows together.
:siilaanyolaugh:

They are both beautiful black women.
You and @Kurolady08 need to embrace your glowing dark skin. You both have internalized racism
"They are both beautiful black women" :gucciwhat:
One is clearly super light skinned, while the other is super dark skinned. How on god's green earth can you claim that they're the same. You're bloody retarded, seriously. You need to check yourself in a mental hospital, you're clearly mentally ill. :faysalwtf:

Spiderman stfu and fk your colorism. You are clearly insecure and so cringy

The admin and mods need to do something about your multnicking
"Spiderman stfu" :what1:
"You are clearly insecure" About what? What the hell am i insecure about. I was simply correcting your false idea of color. :umwhat:
"The admin and mods need to do something about your multnicking" :faysalwtf:

I have you so many times bashing other black women.
you have issues
Learn to love your dark skin, coon.
I bash madow women not for their skin color. They look and act like men. You know nothing about Somali culture if you're coming on here to coon for blacks. And this is a Somali forum. We diss Bantus all the time up in here and in real life. Get with the program.
:hillarybiz:
I love my skin color, plus my soft hair and Somali features. I am beautiful by Somali and Western standards. What more could I ask for?
:mjswag:

@Knowles @AussieHustler @admin
Clean this place up.

@Kaiser you are blocked
Why should the admins listen to you?. This is clearly not your thread, you can leave it whenever you want and simply ignore it.

"you are blocked" Blocked from where?. If you're talking about you blocking me, then i don't really care. If you're talking about this forum blocking me, then sorry to tell you that i haven't broken any rules.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I bash madow women not for their skin color. They look and act like men. You know nothing about Somali culture if you're coming on here to coon for blacks. And this is a Somali forum. We diss Bantus all the time up in here and in real life. Get with the program.
:hillarybiz:
I love my skin color, plus my soft hair and Somali features. I am beautiful by Somali and Western standards. What more could I ask for?
:mjswag:
So delusional

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
A hater photoshopped the princess’s picture. Some people here use her gifs as dp yet they are always hating on black women.

Black women are always imitated but never duplicated.
Beyonce and meghan are mixed race, pure black women just look like

trannies sorry to burst you're bubble but you're delusional if you think black women are beautifull
:trumpsmirk:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Beyonce and meghan are mixed race, pure black women just look like

trannies sorry to burst you're bubble but you're delusional if you think black women are beautifull
:trumpsmirk:
Beyoncé is not mixed. She is a proud blm supporting black. FYI creoles are black Caribbeans and Hatians And mixed black are black. Meghan is a proud black woman:hillarybiz:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Beyoncé is not mixed. She is a proud blm supporting black. FYI creoles are black Caribbeans and Hatians And mixed black are black. Meghan is a proud black woman:hillarybiz:
http://ethnicelebs.com/beyonce
beyonce looks the way she does becouse her mother has mixed ancestry.
ie her mother is mixed
*Louisiana Creole, including African, French, Acadian/French-Canadian, as well as distant Irish and Spanish (beyonce mother)
sorry to break it to you but nature isnt fair blacks are stupid and ugly

She follows BLM (BlackLivesMatter), instead of ALM (AllLivesMatter).
She calls us racist, but the same group that she supports have made so many racist statements. Talk about irony. Even their name is kinda racist, it seems like they only care about themselves and not the rest of the world.
She doesn't have any good argument, instead she says shit like, you guys are delusional, racist, insecure and colourism.That's it.
She believes that light skinned brown is the same as black skinned bantu, truely brainwashed.
It's truely a waste of time, talking with this @Emily person. I'm 100% sure that she is indeed a black american. She is not a ethiopian, because none of them act like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts