Black or Arab?

Dhegcas or Madow?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, but most of it is the Arabs fault when the black moors were filling they use to get white slave women and breed with them in their harems they had a weird obsession plus many from the Ottoman Empire along with the Persians came and settled there which is why the Arabs today most of them look like Turks and Iranians.

View attachment 63139

View attachment 63140

View attachment 63141

These guys were literally selling white female slaves from Armenia lol.

View attachment 63142
Just cuz some maangaab pink siil lovers @CanIDimo bred with shisheeye doesnt mean we, sudan, tuareg, habesh( descendants of those who married pure afroasiatic brides) should mix with these saan cadde and taint the lineage that has been passed down from adam to seth to idris to noah to ham and shem.
(Both ham and shem( the two tribes that 99% of the bible entails) were black)
‘Shem was especially blessed black and beautiful
Ham was blessed black like the raven …”

The above written between the 1st to 2nd century AD by Rabbi Eli`ezer of Israel

What makes you think they like the Sudanese? I was in Syria in 2008 out of the few instances in which I experienced discrimination it was mainly because they assumed I was Sudanese. This is how they view Sudanese people btw.

There was another video going around last month of a guy doing blackface on a Yemeni TV show to mock Somalis that claim Arab. But they see you as one of them yeah?
I don't really care tbh. Yemenis are pathetic langaabs who rip off our culture. It's not an insult when they make fun of us.
:mjlol:

the only Afro-Arabs in Somalia are those from Benadiri Barawa or Bajuni ancestry.

Unless you have recent ancestry stop begging that label.

Lamagoodles

Arabs don’t see you as kin. Different from other ethnic groups in Africa sure, but still an abeed

These are amazigh we are brothers of
The mighty lords of the sahara dunes
ce4d05fca569158446f72095f2c291c9.jpg
411402434-tuareg-algeria-camel-animal-nomad.jpg
136711404-litham-veiled-tuareg-algeria.jpg

The rest are concubine born mutawallids.
Long live the tuareg long live Azawad:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

I don't get it when Somalis say Arabs don't see us any different from madows. They literally ask me if I speak Arabic and some try conversing with me in their language. Do you think they'd do that to a person from Kenya or Nigeria?

Arabs think we are their descendants (we're actually half North African Berber, but that's besides the point) and treat us as such. It's in our best interests to identify with them so our youth don't follow the crappy black gang culture.

Being Arab > Being Black
This isn’t true at all look at how Somalis are treated in arab countries. Ask any Somali who lived in Egypt or Saudi they will tell you what arabs really think of us. They think we are black Africans who are begging to be arab and we are a joke to them.

Black Iraqi. Jalal Diyaab is the leader of the Free Iraqi Movement, which is seeking to have Iraq's roughly 2 million black people recognized as a minority whose rights should be protected.

upload_2019-1-11_10-59-18.jpeg

The election of Barack Obama to the U.S. presidency was celebrated with special fervor by Iraqis of African descent in the southern port city of Basra.

Although they have lived in Iraq for more than 1,000 years, the black Basrawis say they are still discriminated against because of the color of their skin, and they see Obama as a role model. Long relegated to menial jobs or work as musicians and dancers, some of them have recently formed a group to advance their civil rights.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=96977550

Somali Arabs.

upload_2019-1-11_11-14-52.jpeg
https://www.google.com.au/imgres?im...OTfAhVELY8KHTCTCsUQMwhOKA8wDw&iact=mrc&uact=8

https://www.google.com.au/imgres?im...OTfAhVELY8KHTCTCsUQMwhOKA8wDw&iact=mrc&uact=8

Please Arabs, enslave us for 2000 years and let us be "real" Arabs.

the only Afro-Arabs in Somalia are those from Benadiri Barawa or Bajuni ancestry.

Unless you have recent ancestry stop begging that label.

Lamagoodles

Arabs don’t see you as kin. Different from other ethnic groups in Africa sure, but still an abeed
Cadcads are Indians. Arabs kulaha.
:pachah1:

Somalis dont need to beg it with either black or arabs.
Somalis are Somalis, thats it.
You are delusional to think arabs view you as their kin btw. They will call you abeed al aswad real quick:mjlol:

i am starting to like you :salute:
there is more pros in being Arab
1. my grandpa nabi S.A.W was Arab
2. Arab women are beautiful, :ahh:

3. lots of oil money

4.best food ever
5. arab men are the face of terrorism, the whole world fears them :farole:, wait that might be a con, actually it depends on were u live:dabcasar: it's a big con if ur in Europe or america
Its a con be it anywhere

Why are some of y'all so quick to down yourselves? Somalis are not abeeds. We were feeding those mighty arabs only a few decades ago. Inshallah arabs will go back to begging us for our livestock once their oil money runs out.
:rejoice:

Black Iraqi. Jalal Diyaab is the leader of the Free Iraqi Movement, which is seeking to have Iraq's roughly 2 million black people recognized as a minority whose rights should be protected.

View attachment 63143

The election of Barack Obama to the U.S. presidency was celebrated with special fervor by Iraqis of African descent in the southern port city of Basra.

Although they have lived in Iraq for more than 1,000 years, the black Basrawis say they are still discriminated against because of the color of their skin, and they see Obama as a role model. Long relegated to menial jobs or work as musicians and dancers, some of them have recently formed a group to advance their civil rights.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=96977550

Somali Arabs.

View attachment 63146

Please Arabs, enslave us for 2000 years and let us be "real" Arabs.
Somalis dont need to beg it with either black or arabs.
Somalis are Somalis, thats it.
You are delusional to think arabs view you as their kin btw. They will call you abeed al aswad real quick:mjlol:
Ok, I'll go back to identifying as black. Y'all happy now?
:whoa:

World

VIP
This isn’t true at all look at how Somalis are treated in arab countries. Ask any Somali who lived in Egypt or Saudi they will tell you what arabs really think of us. They think we are black Africans who are begging to be arab and we are a joke to them.
Lmao wtf are you talking about I’ve lived in Egypt for 3 months and was treated perfectly fine, my first cousins were born and raised in Alexandria and have never faced discrimination. One of them is currently engaged with an Egyptian girl. The only problem with Egypt is sexual harassment for women but I’ve never heard of racism.

Lmao wtf are you talking about I’ve lived in Egypt for 3 months and was treated perfectly fine, my first cousins were born and raised in Alexandria and have never faced discrimination. One of them is currently engaged with an Egyptian girl.
In Ohio I met lots of Somalis who lived in Egypt and all of them had stories about racism especially from classmates and even teachers.

World

VIP
In Ohio I met lots of Somalis who lived in Egypt and all of them had stories about racism especially from classmates and even teachers.
Mate, I don’t need to hear about your so called lies. I have family there and I’ve lived there myself. You BLM SJW Somalis just love to play victim olympics and think blaming Arabs for racism will mean that Madows will accept you.

Even Saudi isn’t as bad as you guys make it out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts