• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....and the bootyclapping goes on
View attachment 63120
WE ARE DARK ARABS! LOOK AT THIS!
220px-A_Somali_man.jpeg

somalian-models.png

DOESN'T THAT LOOK LIKE AN AFRO-ARAB?! WE MUST EMBRACE OUR AYRAB DESTINY! WE WUZ BLACK CAUCASIANS AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE MY MIND!
:rejoice:

I have changed my mind @government. I don't think you're delusional any longer. We wuz arab and that's the truth!
:fittytousand:
Mashallah, look at this darkskinned Caucasian Arab Somali. Look at her beautiful non-black features.
L5g5zc7.jpg

Who would ever think that she's the same race as these people?
620x349

p20784.jpg

216392.jpg

:susp:

@CaliSomali

Troll queen of 2018 going strong in 2019. She knows how to rile up the fake Somali nationalists and patriots. Mogadishu & many parts of Somalia has been liberated and protected by “Madow” Christian African countries when the Arabs and Muslim counties refused to send any of their country men to die for a country like ours that they view as a “savage country”.

I voted for the Arab brothers because as Somalis, we always respect more those who hate us, than those who assist us. I hate my 68.....never mind. Prime example is most here show love and admiration to Donald Trump who called Somalia a “shit-hole” and banned Somali migration to the U.S. The Somali nomadic mindset at play here. We view those who show us compassion, empathy, sympathy and care as weaklings and admire those who are heartless, kick our asses when we are down and treat us like savages. Welcome to the Somali nomadic pride.

The point of this thread is not how we personally identify as. We all know that we’re Cushites. All I’m saying is that we need to identify as something else outside of the Somali community, and I have decided to embrace my Afro-Ayrab identity.
:mjpls:
We don't need to at all. Somali is enough.

Hawiye are laandheere arabs. They are the himyarite arabs they are the mighty haweitah arabs. hirab hawiye are the mighty harb subbranch of the haweitah himyarites. They relocated to xamar when the himyarite kingdom of arabia declined in 5th century AD.they were among the first preachers of islam hence why xamar is also called muqaddisah(holy land).
They are still found in arabia(small pockets of camel herders called dawasir) but many haweitah reside in sudan
shuwa Baqqara  arabs Sudan.jpg

Arab booty clappers deserve the electric chair. Imagine being blessed not to be born a desert-dwelling barbarian yet wanting to be or even worse pretending you are. :faysalwtf:

At the end of the day you can claim Arab all you want but they still openly hate you so what are you achieving?:ayaanswag:

Arab booty clappers deserve the electric chair. Imagine being blessed not to be born a desert-dwelling barbarian yet wanting to be or even worse pretending you are. :faysalwtf:

At the end of the day you can claim Arab all you want but they still openly hate you so what are you achieving?:ayaanswag:
Arabs have always embraced me as a Somali. They ask me if we speak Arabic back in Somalia. It's not true that they hate Horn Africans. Have you ever spoken to an Arab? It's a lie that they hate us. In reality they only despise Bantus. But they like us Afro-Arabs.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Arabs and Somalis from what I’ve seen get along they don’t see us as black but dark skin Arabs, which would make sense since the indigenous arab tribes were dark skinned like the mahra tribe who look similar to Somalis

Indigenous Arab ayeeyo

upload_2019-1-10_23-21-25.jpeg

A hadramauti man from the humumi tribe
Looks like an average farax to me.

upload_2019-1-10_23-29-33.jpeg

Arabs have always embraced me as a Somali. They ask me if we speak Arabic back in Somalia. It's not true that they hate Horn Africans. Have you ever spoken to an Arab? It's a lie that they hate us. In reality they only despise Bantus. But they like us Afro-Arabs.
They may like us but i dont like them. Dhegacas laangaab liidto Iran ka soo jeedo, qurun miirey candhuuf ka liidta. They are from persia and turkey and i debate with them every friday prayer. I bring sources after source describing arabs as black and they fail to bring me even one.
Always saying we are all muslim brothers"akhi"

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Agree they automatically know I am Muslim and always tell me that Somalis originally came from Arabia long before they came to somalia

Only "Afro-Arabs" in Africa are found in Sudan and the Swahili coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending