Black or Arab?

Dhegcas or Madow?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
They may like us but i dont like them. Dhegacas laangaab liidto Iran ka soo jeedo, qurun miirey candhuuf ka liidta. They are from persia and turkey and i debate with them every friday prayer. I bring sources after source describing arabs as black and they fail to bring me even one.
Always saying we are all muslim brothers"akhi"
True but they know their own history that’s why they are comfortable around us and separate us from pretty much every other dark skinned group of people because we look like the ancestors of there own so called land

Agree they automatically know I am Muslim and always tell me that Somalis originally came from Arabia long before they came to somalia
I don't get it when Somalis say Arabs don't see us any different from madows. They literally ask me if I speak Arabic and some try conversing with me in their language. Do you think they'd do that to a person from Kenya or Nigeria?

Arabs think we are their descendants (we're actually half North African Berber, but that's besides the point) and treat us as such. It's in our best interests to identify with them so our youth don't follow the crappy black gang culture.

Being Arab > Being Black

True but they know their own history that’s why they are comfortable around us and separate us from pretty much every other dark skinned group of people because we look like the ancestors of there own so called land
They are comfortable around us because theyre mission of fully absorbing the afroasiatic people is not complete, they absorbed all the arabs(except sudan) they absorbed all moors (excepg tuareg). Theyre trying to make a move on somali and habesha but many scholars like dana marniche and wesley muhammad are exposing their qurun shisheye origins.

Who should we bootyclap for? Arab culture is less degenerate honestly and most Arabs already consider Somalis as Afro-Arabs like Sudan. So I vote for them.
8 votes for arab
4 FAKE votes for black
i told you the pan-Arab community is twice as big as the pan-African community when it comes to somalis
source.gif

Last edited:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I don't get it when Somalis say Arabs don't see us any different from madows. They literally ask me if I speak Arabic and some try conversing with me in their language. Do you think they'd do that to a person from Kenya or Nigeria?

Arabs think we are their descendants (we're actually half North African Berber, but that's besides the point) and treat us as such. It's in our best interests to identify with them so our youth don't follow the crappy black gang culture.

Being Arab > Being Black
Agreed the reason why Somalis especially in the west think Arabs don’t like them, it’s because Arabs hate black people and right now is the narrative where anyone that’s not black is pretty much a racist and western Somalis beg to be blacks to reap the benefits of being labelled a victim even though the Arab will side with us over all black people. Plus it definitely wise to raise ur children more with Arabs I’m not saying everything in their culture is great but come on, if u compare it to western black culture it’s pretty obvious what the answer is but most western Somalis are brainwashed

8 votes for arab
4 vores for black
i told you the pan-Arab community is twice as big as the pan-African community when it comes to somalis
source.gif
Mashallah I'm glad I have embraced my Arab identity. It feels so good to be liberated from them Bantus. They can't claim us as black if we say we're Arab. A weight has finally been lifted from my shoulders.
so_good.png

C’mon guys I obviously think we should put our Somali identity ahead of anything else, but when it comes to ajnabis they’ll think we’re insane if we say we’re not black.

That’s why from now on I’ll tell people that I’m Afro-Arab. Our forefathers were North African so we have claim to the Arab identity.
what forefathers were from north africa??:gucciwhat:

i am descendant of darood he was from makkah and madina not fucking libya or fucking Tunisia

Last edited:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
They are comfortable around us because theyre mission of fully absorbing the afroasiatic people is not complete, they absorbed all the arabs(except sudan) they absorbed all moors (excepg tuareg). Theyre trying to make a move on somali and habesha but many scholars like dana marniche and wesley muhammad are exposing their qurun shisheye origins.
Agreed, but most of it is the Arabs fault when the black moors were filling they use to get white slave women and breed with them in their harems they had a weird obsession plus many from the Ottoman Empire along with the Persians came and settled there which is why the Arabs today most of them look like Turks and Iranians.

upload_2019-1-10_23-53-52.png

upload_2019-1-10_23-54-33.jpeg

upload_2019-1-10_23-55-11.jpeg

These guys were literally selling white female slaves from Armenia lol.

upload_2019-1-10_23-55-56.jpeg

Agreed the reason why Somalis especially in the west think Arabs don’t like them, it’s because Arabs hate black people and right now is the narrative where anyone that’s not black is pretty much a racist and western Somalis beg to be blacks to reap the benefits of being labelled a victim even though the Arab will side with us over all black people. Plus it definitely wise to raise ur children more with Arabs I’m not saying everything in their culture is great but come on, if u compare it to western black culture it’s pretty obvious what the answer is but most western Somalis are brainwashed
How about
Hawiye are laandheere arabs. They are the himyarite arabs they are the mighty haweitah arabs. hirab hawiye are the mighty harb subbranch of the haweitah himyarites. They relocated to xamar when the himyarite kingdom of arabia declined in 5th century AD.they were among the first preachers of islam hence why xamar is also called muqaddisah(holy land).
They are still found in arabia(small pockets of camel herders called dawasir) but many haweitah reside in sudan
View attachment 63134
Im not joking. Arab laandheer ayaad tahay
yaa bintu alhaweitah @CaliSomali

that forefathers were from north africa??:gucciwhat:

i am descendant of darood he was from makkah and madina not fucking libya or fucking Tunisia
Yes, our forefathers were dusty North African Berbers, not esteemed Prophet Muhammad descendant Gulf Arabs. I imagine my North African forefathers looked like this handsome man:
2d1dee883b7c689de74121fefe7468a3.jpg

:rejoice:

Hey your ancestors were wandering around Yemen a few centuries ago. You Habeshas have more reason to claim your Arab side.
:ufdup:
And I will only identify as Arab because it’s a step up from black. Blacks are whiny victims and it makes me cringe with their complaining. At least Arabs aren’t that pathetic yet.
:susp:
i am starting to like you :salute:
there is more pros in being Arab
1. my grandpa nabi S.A.W was Arab
2. Arab women are beautiful, :ahh:

3. lots of oil money

4.best food ever
5. arab men are the face of terrorism, the whole world fears them :farole:, wait that might be a con, actually it depends on were u live:dabcasar: it's a big con if ur in Europe or america

Arabs have always embraced me as a Somali. They ask me if we speak Arabic back in Somalia. It's not true that they hate Horn Africans. Have you ever spoke to an Arab? They see us as Afro-Arabs like the Sudanese.
What makes you think they like the Sudanese? I was in Syria in 2008 out of the few instances in which I experienced discrimination it was mainly because they assumed I was Sudanese. This is how they view Sudanese people btw.

There was another video going around last month of a guy doing blackface on a Yemeni TV show to mock Somalis that claim Arab. But they see you as one of them yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending