Black or Arab?

Dhegcas or Madow?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao wtf are you talking about I’ve lived in Egypt for 3 months and was treated perfectly fine, my first cousins were born and raised in Alexandria and have never faced discrimination. One of them is currently engaged with an Egyptian girl. The only problem with Egypt is sexual harassment for women but I’ve never heard of racism.

@World

3 months? Do you speak the language? I visited Egypt and encountered a couple of guys making rude comments of a Somali girl. There are racist people residing in every country, though some are more openly racists than others. Do you know thousands of Somali refugees are stranded in Egypt and many Somali women work as maids? There is a play (in Egyptian) on YouTube by Africans including a couple Somalis on a racism theme. See if I can find it.

Theater puts spotlight on refugees in Egypt.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/11/25/egypt.refugee.theater/index.html

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Low IQ threads get the most responses.
source.gif
I think you just have very low IQ.

Ok since you guys want to push the narrative that all Arabs are foaming at the mouth racists, even though I've been treated spectacularly by the Arabs that I have met, screw being Arab.

Long live the Cushitic race! Especially us Somalis, who were one of the first peoples to convert to Islam!
44372649_253791185491105_4740222143352643616_n.jpg
_5a2978a932705.jpg

46dc7e63798c8b82778ab480c78084a0.jpg

Ok since you guys want to push the narrative that all Arabs are foaming at the mouth racists, even though I've been treated spectacularly by the Arabs that I have met, screw being Arab.

Long live the Cushitic race! Especially us Somalis, who were one of the first peoples to convert to Islam!
44372649_253791185491105_4740222143352643616_n.jpg
_5a2978a932705.jpg

46dc7e63798c8b82778ab480c78084a0.jpg
Last pic is an example of the Somali flabby arms epidemic that I made a thread about

I don't get it when Somalis say Arabs don't see us any different from madows. They literally ask me if I speak Arabic and some try conversing with me in their language. Do you think they'd do that to a person from Kenya or Nigeria?

Arabs think we are their descendants (we're actually half North African Berber, but that's besides the point) and treat us as such. It's in our best interests to identify with them so our youth don't follow the crappy black gang culture.

Being Arab > Being Black
Then what do you say about this? :gaasdrink:

Do we western blacks get a say in this......i mean do y'all recognize the huge assumption that you're making here?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I thought we were friends @Crow
:mjcry:
I didn't know one troll thread would make so many people hate me. I was just kidding around guys.
:kendrickcry:
Of course I don't consider myself no hairy dhegcas. I only pledge allegiance to this flag.
1.jpg

tenor.gif
You have a history making polls that trigger me.
:comeon:
I identify as Majeerteen but I see that your cuqdad-filled ass saw fit to not include that as a poll option.

@CaliSomali
And this is a straight copy-paste thread from @abdiwarrior's thread from last week.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/what-are-somalis.55244/
You were fighting with him pretty hard recently and you still copied his thread. You have absolutely no shame.
:chrisfreshhah:

You're a certified idiot wallah
:gucciwhat:

The first pic is of a West African Fulani girl, pure Tuareg Berbers don't look like that. The blacks that live amongst the Tuareg & Sahrawi Berbers are slaves.
Im the idiot?

Challenge: bring forth one historical manuscript claiming the moors as anything but black.

You have a history making polls that trigger me.

And this is a straight copy-paste thread from @abdiwarrior's thread from last week.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/what-are-somalis.55244/
You were fighting with him pretty hard recently and you still copied his thread. You have absolutely no shame.
:chrisfreshhah:
Damn I didn't know he made that thread. My bad.
:shookgabre:
That little kid has it out for me wallahi. He got mad because I called his clan langaab and he has hated me ever since.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending