BLACK Civilizations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
The Land of Punt Is Somalia
51h66YI5WqL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Black Egypt

queen-tiye.jpg

@OmarLittle @Knowthyself @Assata Shakur @DuctTape @Canuck @Steamdevolopment @jugjugwacwac @Inquisitive_ @Netero @Madara x @Garad @Grant @Prince of Hobyo upload_2017-3-16_15-27-56.png

Last edited:
The artifacts have not been dated yet. He said that they are fake, but he brings no proof. He just feels like they are fake.
I see
Some of them look a bit real and some look fake (like the book cover one)
They should do more research in the horn, this baboon thing was from 2010, article is online, so they should do more since its been 7 years

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
The Land of Punt Is Somalia
51h66YI5WqL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Black Egypt

queen-tiye.jpg

@OmarLittle @Knowthyself @Assata Shakur @DuctTape @Canuck @Steamdevolopment @jugjugwacwac @Inquisitive_ @Netero @Madara x @Garad @Grant @Prince of Hobyo View attachment 14547

Where to start..:mjlol: but I do know where to end this dillusional, pseudo-scientific, and poorly constructed argument for Black Egyptian.

That first pharaoh sculpture looks highly suspect :drakelaugh:mufuka is smiling and shit.

Two minutes with a real African historian or egyptologist would end this nonsense.:pachah1:

Last edited:

DeathWish

Where to start..:mjlol: but I do know where to end this dillusional, pseudo-scientific, and poorly constructed argument for Black Egyptian.

That first pharaoh sculpture looks highly suspect :drakelaugh:mufuka is smiling and shit.

Two minute with a real African historian or egyptologist would end this nonsense.:pachah1:
:snoop:
Walaal, this debate has already been settled in 1974 Cairo Symposium by Cheikh Anta Diop and Theophile Obenga. They won this debate by proving that the Ancient Egyptians were not influenced by non-Africans and that their culture and people originated in Africa. There is even a precursor civilization tp Ancient Egypt known as Ta-Seti.

http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0003/000328/032875eo.pdf

Modern scholars no longer debate the origin of the Ancient Egyptians, now they just excavate old temples and artifacts.

I have also proven that Somalia is the Land of Punt by showing that there was ancient pottery from Greece, Persia, and Ancient Egypt dating back to the 1700 BC in Hafun (Opone). In 1700 BC, those civilizations traded with the Land of Punt. The potteries are in the British Museum.
Map_of_the_Periplus_of_the_Erythraean_Sea.jpg

DeathWish

Those statues aren't real. Stop claiming history that didn't belong to you, you fucking hotep moron.:mjlol::camby:
Ok, let's forget about these statues for a second. The rest of what I wrote is still correct. The British did find ancient pottery dating back to the 16th century BC (this is at the time Egyptian trade with Punt was flourishing), and they found Port IS!S in Northern Somalia as well. For most of our history, we sold exotic animals, frankincense, and spices which were the goods the Puntites brought to Ancient Egypt. So even if we disregard those statues, Northern Somalia still has a solid argument for being the Land of Punt.
Those statues that you are calling fake are considered real to Somali Historians that know more about our history than you.

Do you have any feedback about the African Egypt?

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Ok, let's forget about these statues for a second. The rest of what I wrote is still correct. The British did find ancient pottery dating back to the 16th century BC (this is at the time Egyptian trade with Punt was flourishing), and they found Port IS!S in Northern Somalia as well. For most of our history, we sold exotic animals, frankincense, and spices which were the goods the Puntites brought to Ancient Egypt. So even if we disregard those statues, Northern Somalia still has a solid argument for being the Land of Punt.
Those statues that you are calling fake are considered real to Somali Historians that know more of our history than you.

Do you have any feedback about the African Egypt?
You remind me very much of @Madara x :cosbyhmm:
I think he beats you in terms of academic rigorousness though :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending