Black British Men say they want Lightskin girls only. No darkskin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You saying Somali guys aren't the same but when #FinePeopleFromSomalia was trending all you saw was lightskin and long straight/curly hair. Wallah not once did I see a dark somali girl scrolling through that hashtag

closest they got to a latino is through masturbation thank God theres barely any Hispanics overthere dont want them to degrade their genes for these negroid c00ns.

Latinos/latinas have the most degraded genes ever. They're mixed breed mutt and Spaniard rape babies.

Does every Somali man wanting a blue-eyed blonde nordic girl change the way Somali girls look? If we all develop snow fever overnight, will this be the epitome of Somali beauty? No, because that's not what Somali women look like

I didn't even state them as a preference, Somalis being colorist or not is literally besides the point

8534e9a655d4dac2da3fad86dc7a02b5--platinum-hair-women-models.jpg

The epitome of Somali beauty is still light-skinned Somali women, that's sad but that's the reality.

The epitome of Somali beauty is still light-skinned Somali women, that's sad but that's the reality.

Bruhhhhhhhhhhh. You can say that's what Somalis prefer or even put on a pedestal, but that doesn't mean it epitomizes Somali beauty because depending on your definition of light skin, it is a non-standard Somali feature

Bruhhhhhhhhhhh. You can say that's what Somalis prefer or even put on a pedestal, but that doesn't mean it epitomizes Somali beauty because depending on your definition of light skin, it is a non-standard Somali feature

I'm so confused but alright whatever, as long as we've established the fact that Somalis are colourist.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
You saying Somali guys aren't the same but when #FinePeopleFromSomalia was trending all you saw was lightskin and long straight/curly hair. Wallah not once did I see a dark somali girl scrolling through that hashtag
Dark skins are universally disliked :manny:

Thats rihanna with iman who i would class as dark skin. I think rihanna is around the typical somali girl colour, at max she's a shade lighter. Thats not colourist.

rihanna-iman-naomi-campbell-w-magazine-september-2014-03c-650x928.jpg

Iman is not even that dark and plus they've lightened her up in that photoshoot just like they did with Naomi Campbell

article-0-2074543400000578-8_634x835.jpg

How do three beautiful women with three different skin tones all look about the same shade? :drakewtf:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Thats rihanna with iman who i would class as dark skin. I think rihanna is around the typical somali girl colour, at max she's a shade lighter. Thats not colourist.

rihanna-iman-naomi-campbell-w-magazine-september-2014-03c-650x928.jpg
Rihanna is far lighter than the average Somali girl.You are fucking delusional :mjlol:

Anybody who has been backhome will tell you that 80% of Somalis are dark skin

World

VIP
Rihanna is far lighter than the average Somali girl.You are fucking delusional :mjlol:

Anybody who has been backhome will tell you that 80% of Somalis are dark skin
Go and marry your foreign girl and gtfo out of her you self hating looser. You're a bum who has to promise money to girls back home in order to have sex.

Yes somali girls back home are dark skin since they're tanned, but i'm talking about the ones usually living in western countries who aren't exposed to constant sun exposure.

Apollo

VIP
Latinos/latinas have the most degraded genes ever. They're mixed breed mutt and Spaniard rape babies.

They often mix with New World Afros and in their culture there is less of a stigma to mix with blacks. That's why all these blacks are all over them.

With old world cultures like Europeans, Arabs, South Asians etc this isn't the case.

World

VIP
They often mix with New World Afros and in their culture there is less of a stigma to mix with blacks. That's why all these blacks are all over them.

With old world cultures like Europeans, Arabs, South Asians etc this isn't the case.
And because they have a degenerate culture like AAs

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Go and marry your foreign girl and gtfo out of her you self hating looser. You're a bum who has to promise money to girls back home in order to have sex.

Yes somali girls back home are dark skin since they're tanned, but i'm talking about the ones usually living in western countries who aren't exposed to constant sun exposure.
Loool only self hating nigga here is you.Majority of Somalis including in the diaspora are dark.Rihanna skin color kulaha :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I dont know why you trying to lighten them up but I have a feeling you are insecure about our people's dark skin

The only bum here is you.I have far more money and get far more pussy then you will ever see

Status
Not open for further replies.