Black British Men say they want Lightskin girls only. No darkskin

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I as a dark skin male have surprisingly attracted a few light skin women. In fact surprisingly a majority of the females that were interested in me where light skin and browns skin American American women. 2 white women as well.

I'm curious do women care about skin color compared to men

@SumMo @RICH @MariaMaria yall care about skin color? Y'all know females who do care about skin color when it comes to looks on guys?

I dont care about skin colour at all. Yh one of my friends prefers a light skin Farax, but it isn’t a must for her.

I as a dark skin male have surprisingly attracted a few light skin women. In fact surprisingly a majority of the females that were interested in me where light skin and browns skin American American women. 2 white women as well.

@SumMo @RICH @MariaMaria yall care about skin color? Y'all know females who do care about skin color when it comes to looks on guys?
Suugo scientifically speaking , dark men are considered more attractive by females in comparison with how dark skinned women are viewed .

That said , most of these are dreaming . They all end up with a big , black baby momma in the end .

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
closest they got to a latino is through masturbation thank God theres barely any Hispanics overthere dont want them to degrade their genes for these negroid c00ns.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
It’s only the Caribbeans who date anybody that’s white from honey boo bo o looking to mulattos. they’ve got a huuuggge problem in that community uff
:ivers:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
What can i say Darkskin woman are not as attractive as lightsking woman.:kanyeshrug:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You know what's weird is they'll say this but date a dark skinned girl. It's just this herd mentality to say lightskin but act the other way to what you truly find attractive. Wallahi it's hella weird how classmates big up lightskin making ugly lightskin think they're pretty like these girls looked beat and clapped but think they're pretty and these pretty dark skin girls in my school having low confidence. Messed up sad to watch.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Not only the guys but the girls too.

I had madow people straight up come up to me and say shit like

“Our babies are gonna have great hair.”
“You got a white man nose.”
“Don’t lie you’re not black/African.”
“You guys are pure bloods.”
“You got that good hair.”
“Your mom must’ve been very beautiful.”
I was once coming out of a 7- eleven and a black dude and his girl asked me and my Somali niggas if we were black.

It’s not flattering at all.
I knew this girl who used to ask all the somali boys out and somali girls about their brothers wanting to date them but never seen them. She comes out with a photo and few days after saying this somali boy is her boyfriend and that she liked him so her kids will have nice curly long hair. WTF
d2e.png
WHEN I'M TELLING YOU THIS BROTHER WAS U.G. L. Y BISINKA. This boy left her after a year saying he went to a sheikh and they said I won't be able to marry a Christian girl. Liar Saqajan wallahi playing her. I wonder who she'll date since she said never a black boy.

You know what's weird is they'll say this but date a dark skinned girl. It's just this herd mentality to say lightskin but act the other way to what you truly find attractive. Wallahi it's hella weird how classmates big up lightskin making ugly lightskin think they're pretty like these girls looked beat and clapped but think they're pretty and these pretty dark skin girls in my school having low confidence. Messed up sad to watch.
I dont really care what colour but she cant be too dark or too light i prefer girls who are brown skin same colour as me ygm these blick fuckers are just selfhaters ypu can just see they hate their skin color

Muji

VIP
Someone had to say it too pale and dark is unattractive sorry not sorry

I ain’t even mad at the light of brown skin people saying they want a lightie

But it’s these extremely dark Nigerians saying “light skin ofcourse”, so they don’t want someone with their skin tone. It’s always the dark skin guys who beg mixed race girls.

@Abaay Abaay @Bidaar Wanagsan @Slickback as dark skin men, I urge you to condemn these self-haters.

SumMo

very lowkey
:vqbuyv0:I feel like most somali men are the same way tbh.

I have my preference, but I would never discriminate amongst men because of their complexion.

I always joke around that I want a dark skinned man, because I want a color contrast. But then again, I have never been with a dark skin man. All the guys I have spoken to were one or two complexion darker than me. And one was a safe brown complexion.

They were all colorist af too! Always emphasizing on my skin color and how they like light skin women.

The only non-colorist guys I have spoken to, were all non-somalis. But I had no plan in marrying them so.. fml. And I have encountered colorist ajinabis as in general.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Not only the guys but the girls too.

I had madow people straight up come up to me and say shit like

“Our babies are gonna have great hair.”
“You got a white man nose.”
“Don’t lie you’re not black/African.”
“You guys are pure bloods.”
“You got that good hair.”
“Your mom must’ve been very beautiful.”
I was once coming out of a 7- eleven and a black dude and his girl asked me and my Somali niggas if we were black.

It’s not flattering at all.
:gucciwhat:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Yo! This is some real shit. There was this coworker I used to work with..(let’s call her skin), skin was this African American chick that had dark skin saaxib. But it was the kind that was glowing in the sun. Whenever I saw her I always laughed, she would smile and her teeth were so white, they reminded me of bugs bunny’s teeth, they weren’t out of her mouth but it just reminded of that. She had good facial features too but she fucked her natural hair with products.

There is something beautiful about every girl, as simple as a girl’s walk can be very beautiful. Find out what’s beautiful about u specifically and show it.

If you can’t find out for yourself then, you got issues.

I ain’t even mad at the light of brown skin people saying they want a lightie

But it’s these extremely dark Nigerians saying “light skin ofcourse”, so they don’t want someone with their skin tone. It’s always the dark skin guys who beg mixed race girls.

@Abaay Abaay @Bidaar Wanagsan @Slickback as dark skin men, I urge you to condemn these self-haters.

I don't participate in colour politics cause niggas gon' be niggas. It's the norm in the UK, probably much worse than America. Even caught my kid cousin & his madow friends talking about piff lighties & spice tings, mind you these ciyaal were born in like 2003-04. Next generation abdis gon' be on the wave

:deadmanny::dead1:

& wdym??? I'm a tall, sculpted golden oak statue otherwise I would've secured myself a xalimo or three.

Muji

VIP
I don't participate in colour politics cause niggas gon' be niggas. It's the norm in the UK, probably much worse than America. Even caught my kid cousin & his madow friends talking about piff lighties & spice tings, mind you these ciyaal were born in like 2003-04. Next generation abdis gon' be on the wave

:deadmanny::dead1:

& wdym??? I'm a tall, sculpted golden oak statue otherwise I would've secured myself a xalimo or three.

Let’s see your knuckles :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending