Black British Men say they want Lightskin girls only. No darkskin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Without buying me dinner first? So it's true what they say about late 30's xalimos - they don't want faaraxs, y'all just want our babies

Light skin men are too hormonal, I don’t want someone texting me “do you love me babe x” every morning. I’ll pass. :nahgirl:

Light skin men are too hormonal, I don’t want someone texting me “do you love me babe x” every morning. I’ll pass. :nahgirl:

Shut up, spiritually, I'm a bald dark skin nigga in his mid 40's - I'll cheat on you with the fat white girl a few doors down and never pay child support

Keep thinking I'm sweet

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I as a dark skin male have surprisingly attracted a few light skin women. In fact surprisingly a majority of the females that were interested in me where light skin and browns skin American American women. 2 white women as well.

I'm curious do women care about skin color compared to men

@SumMo @RICH @MariaMaria yall care about skin color? Y'all know females who do care about skin color when it comes to looks on guys?

I don't care about skin colour at all, you can be light or dark idm either, it's more about the guy's personality for me.

but I do have to say , this might be a stereotype, but light skin somali guys tend to be players and up themselves. :tacky: Somali's are obsessed with appearances and being light so I get that they are put on a pedestal.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Most of my black friends date and elevate none black females while looking down on black girls who are darkskin and call them ugly nappy headed hoes kkk its a sad state of affairs but black darkskin girls dont help their situation cause most are rude obnoxious abrasive narcissistic vain compared to girls who are white, asian, turkish, arab...

World

VIP
I prefer brown-light skin xaliimos. Dark skin xaliimos are in a minority so it's not self hate to stay i don't want one.

Not mixed ones tho.

SMH. I'm triggered.

Why are dark skinned black women always being trashed? Allah should give them jannah by default, their entire life is jihad.

Somalis are so colourist, what are you on aboutt?? lmaooo

Literally, they call you "cadey"

That's not the point

These type of girls exemplify Somali beauty.

c029fd00ddcfaba0472d182db2bef6eb.jpg

fpblls.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts