Black British Men say they want Lightskin girls only. No darkskin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was 25 % Arab, then he would be 60-65 % Middle Eastern/Non African, but he looks like an atypical Somali(Bantu-ish features).

I doubt it. Yemenis themselves are dark and there’s clans like Hadrumaute(?) that are pretty mixed in with E.Africans.

Like I know hella half Somali half Yemeni that look straight up Somali.

World

VIP
I doubt it. Yemenis themselves are dark and there’s clans like Hadrumaute(?) that are pretty mixed in with E.Africans.

Most Yemenis have the same SSA as North Africans do (20 %). Just because they may look dark, doesn't necessarily mean they are. Yemen is a hot country so they're obviously really tanned just like Somalis in Somalia.

Hadramaute(which is a region, not a clan) is an exception. They are around 30-50 % Bantu due to their history in the Swahili coast.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
There’s barely light skin Somalis. I’m light and so is my nuclear family. People think we N.Sudanese and it’s coming from other Somalis it’s wierd AF.

As if only reer Shanshi can be light or whatever. But colorism isn’t that extreme in our culture if anything it’s all about facial features.
Lightskin southerners :leon:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Most Yemenis have the same SSA as North Africans do (20 %). Just because they may look dark, doesn't necessarily mean they are. Yemen is a hot country so they're obviously really tanned just like Somalis in Somalia.

Hadramaute(which is a region, not a clan) is an exception. They are around 30-50 % Bantu due to their history in the Swahili coast.
LOOOOOOL :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Man said tan just like Somalis :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Dark skinned men want light skinned women.
Light skinned women want dark skinned men.
Dark skinned women want white men.

tenor.gif

I'm a dark fellow ,,, I love my melanin ,, I will only marry a dark women.. melanin game too strong niggas..

Somalis of the past were very dark ,, somehow we've become lighter could indicate outside miscegenation.. Puntland and Somaliland states have some light skin Somalis that could pass of as being southern Yemenis.

Real ethnic Somalis niggas are from southern puntland to beledweyne the rest of y'all are mixed niggas with arab blood.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Dark skinned men want light skinned women.
Light skinned women want dark skinned men.
Dark skinned women want white men.

tenor.gif

Sadly, most white men see dark skin women as the most disgusting creature and I've seen it through their faces. Dark skin women usually end up with dark skin men.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sadly, most white men see dark skin women as the most disgusting creature and I've seen it through their faces. Dark skin women usually end up with dark skin men.
Most white men who marry black women, usually marry the darkest women ever.

Dark skinned women want light skinned kids, the same kids they used to hate on in school :mybusiness:

Apollo

VIP

Yemenis don't have more Horner blood than Saudis.

The black-ish ones are mixed with Zanj from Zanzibar.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Nothing wrong wanting some pretty high yella females. Unlike you lamagoodle cucks we bantus can easily get naturally light skin females, while you have to settle for some ugly bleached lamagoodle . Joke is on you.
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

You are by far the funniest nigga on this site.Your posts always has me in tears :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts