Black British Men say they want Lightskin girls only. No darkskin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
That's not the point

These type of girls exemplify Somali beauty.

c029fd00ddcfaba0472d182db2bef6eb.jpg

fpblls.jpg
Masha’Allah...:it0tdo8:

If this ain’t beauty, idk what is.

SumMo

very lowkey
Your opinion on what you find beautiful doesn't negate the fact that Somalis are still colourist.
Right? Like to be considered ‘beautiful’ as a dark skinned woman, you have to be 10/10. Meanwhile they don’t expect much from us light skins. Like your skin complexion makes up for everything. You can be ugly af, and they wouldn’t care..

I have noticed this shit myself.

Your opinion on what you find beautiful doesn't negate the fact that Somalis are still colourist.

??? I didn't even say I thought they were beautiful, not that I don't. I said they're the epitome of Somali beauty. Myself and every other Faarax could want a blonde becky or an Arab mutt, but that doesn't change anything.

This has f*ck all to do with colorism

World

VIP
Right? Like to be considered ‘beautiful’ as a dark skinned woman, you have to be 10/10. Meanwhile they don’t expect much from us light skins. Like your skin complexion makes up for everything. You can be ugly af, and they wouldn’t care..

Could you post some of these light skinned girls who are very average yet put on the pedestal then?

FACTS

:ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn:

??? I didn't even say I found them beautiful, not that I don't. I said they're the epitome of Somali beauty. Myself and every other Faarax could want a blonde becky or an Arab mutt, but that doesn't change anything.

This has f*ck all to do with colorism

You saying that they're the epitome of Somali beauty is YOUR opinion, you can't speak for other people.

This entire thread is about colourism? Our conversation is about Somalis being colourist.

You saying that they're the epitome of Somali beauty is YOUR opinion, you can't speak for other people.

This entire thread is about colourism? Our conversation is about Somalis being colourist.

Does every Somali man wanting a blue-eyed blonde nordic girl change the way Somali girls look? If we all develop snow fever overnight, will this be the epitome of Somali beauty? No, because that's not what Somali women look like

I didn't even state them as a preference, Somalis being colorist or not is literally besides the point

8534e9a655d4dac2da3fad86dc7a02b5--platinum-hair-women-models.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.