Black British Men say they want Lightskin girls only. No darkskin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Some bantu looking ass nigga claiming to be 25 % yemeni. :drakelaugh:

Your grandparent was probably an akhdam yemeni slave like these guys below

fb_img_1488305294301.jpg

Lol, why don't these guys move to Kenya or Tanzania? Their economies are much better than Yemen.

I don't get these ethnic minorities in Somalia and Yemen. Staying in the worst countries.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:vqbuyv0:I feel like most somali men are the same way tbh.

I have my preference, but I would never discriminate amongst men because of their complexion.

I always joke around that I want a dark skinned man, because I want a color contrast. But then again, I have never been with a dark skin man. All the guys I have spoken to were one or two complexion darker than me. And one was a safe brown complexion.

They were all colorist af too! Always emphasizing on my skin color and how they like light skin women.

The only non-colorist guys I have spoken to, were all non-somalis. But I had no plan in marrying them so.. fml. And I have encountered colorist ajinabis as in general.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darn you! Isaaq are generally light skin so of course they'll be colourist but don't hate us for that abaayo :mjcry:

World

VIP
He's a self hating effeminate soyboy who wants everyone to believe that Somalis are light skin, when majority of us 80-90% are dark skinned. :mjlol:
Somebody should execute this motherfucker lol.
Only self hater is a bantu looking guy claiming to be 25 % Yemeni. You don't even look Somali mate.

#lightskinlivesmatter. We go through a lot :yloezpe: , If we do something wrong we get told it’s because we’re light skin and not human. We need to protest and let the world know we’ve had enough. light skinimo Haa noolaato *haa noolaato* ciao

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@Slickback I understand what you're saying and you're right. Our cultural definition of beauty culturally not now where the world is getting globalised and have internalised white as beauty. Culturally colour isn't mentioned and if it was mentioned in songs when describing beauty in somali females it was amaal nuuxs colour that pretty brown reddish colour. That's the epitome of beauty

The level of self-hatred of AA and black british is cringe worthy. I thank god somalis were too strong and stubborn to be dragged away in chains to build houses for ass-holes who's descendants would later shoot me and ostracize me.

There’s barely light skin Somalis. I’m light and so is my nuclear family. People think we N.Sudanese and it’s coming from other Somalis it’s wierd AF.

As if only reer Shanshi can be light or whatever. But colorism isn’t that extreme in our culture if anything it’s all about facial features.

World

VIP
Lots of s lie about being Yemeni due to them ''wanting to be Arab''. I remain skeptical.
If he was 25 % Arab, then he would be 60-65 % Middle Eastern/Non African, but he looks like an atypical Somali(Bantu-ish features).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending