Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Wait for the bitcoin segwit2x fork(basically a sidechain of bitcoin will be created) in a couple of weeks then maybe think of investing

I will diversify and invest in Ethereum, NEM coins, Dash coins, Litecoins etc all have potential.

Look out for when Electroneum comes back up. Its currently trading on only one exchange and has been going through some security issues. But I think it has potential for some huge returns if you invest early.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Look out for when Electroneum comes back up. Its currently trading on only one exchange and has been going through some security issues. But I think it has potential for some huge returns if you invest early.

Are you shilling your coin to us? Looking for a pump? :ulyin:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I am going to short this soon, this reeks of a bubble.

People were saying that when it hit $1000... You crypto-sceptics are lowkey buying BTC just like that JP Morgan chief haha trying to beat it down so you can find an entry point :siilaanyosmile:

Apollo

VIP
People were saying that when it hit $1000... You crypto-sceptics are lowkey buying BTC just like that JP Morgan chief haha trying to beat it down so you can find an entry point :siilaanyosmile:

If you look at the charts you will see that bitcoin tends to go up fast, but then crashes for months (sometimes years). So you can also make money on the downside.

Keo

VIP
I set up a coinbase account back in January but forgot all about it. I just got back into it last month.
:mjcry:
Just trying to see how much I can get out of this for now.
I'm in some of the alt coins as well.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
If you look at the charts you will see that bitcoin tends to go up fast, but then crashes for months (sometimes years). So you can also make money on the downside.

It's minor price corrections due to the volatility of the market. You don't have to be a sceptic you know. All you have to do is follow the news and invest accordingly. Besides, BTC is not the only crypto coin that has made people rich.

New day new high!

AcclaimedHilariousIrrawaddydolphin-max-1mb.gif

It's frightening to see how fast it's going. I'm still skeptical.

People are buying into the crypto-currency for potential alone, but who knows

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Could easily see a price of 100k- million+ per Bitcoin.

It'll end up as a self fulfilling prophecy.

Powerful rich folks will invest a tiny bit of their savings.

If it goes up they'll believe in it more and influence regulators and industries to make Bitcoin more relevant... and so the cycle continues

Maximum 21 million coins and a total global asset count of a couple hundred trillion... you do the math.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Could easily see a price of 100k- million+ per Bitcoin.

It'll end up as a self fulfilling prophecy.

Powerful rich folks will invest a tiny bit of their savings.

If it goes up they'll believe in it more and influence regulators and industries to make Bitcoin more relevant... and so the cycle continues

Maximum 21 million coins and a total global asset count of a couple hundred trillion... you do the math.
1 million ka jar 21 :chrisfreshhah:yahuudigii Satoshi Nakamoto has 1 million BTC:chrisfreshhah:this has to be the biggest con ever :chrisfreshhah:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Guys, the ETH and BTC train has left the station a long time ago. Forget them. I'd advice you all to look into Ripple (XRP). It is a direct competitor to Swift, the financial messaging service used by banks. This one is a real killer and holds a bigger potential than BTC and Ripple combined. The developers of this database have found a way to simplify international bank transactions and have already signed up with 75 banks worldwide.

Since last night my XRP gained 25% so I urge you not to sleep on this one saaxiibayaal :denzelnigga:
Ripple has huge potential but it's haraam.

Status
Not open for further replies.