Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
When it hit $1k you shrugged it off:chrisfreshhah:and it's on $18k now :chrisfreshhah:practically $20k:chrisfreshhah:you lost out :chrisfreshhah:

It might go to $100,000 and I would still be bearish about it. It will not replace fiat currencies. Governments aren't stupid, they will ban it once it becomes too disruptive to the main system.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
It might go to $100,000 and I would still be bearish about it. It will not replace fiat currencies. Governments aren't stupid, they will ban it once it becomes too disruptive to the main system.

Governments aren't monolith blocks.

Some factions might benefit from a money system out of the grasp of their competitors (e.g anti Trump "deep state" and the neoconservative faction "supporting" Trump).

A stable unanimous currency is something all low level dictators and oligarchs want to see.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
US classed it as a commodity sxb.

Yes i agree that cryptocurrencies won't be replacing fiat currency anytime soon.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Ripple has huge potential but it's haraam.

Lol because it facilitates payments that include riba? Come off it sxb besides this was back in April. A lot has changed since then. Forget XRP tbh, just do your research into these coins before you throw your money at them and remember to always buy low and sell high. Too many people chase pumps then end up losing their money.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Lol because it facilitates payments that include riba? Come off it sxb besides this was back in April. A lot has changed since then. Forget XRP tbh, just do your research into these coins before you throw your money at them and remember to always buy low and sell high. Too many people chase pumps then end up losing their money.
Then how do you make your money?

Alot of ppl will commit suicide once this hypewave dies down. Bunch of xoolos walahi
The girl that's beside her mother isnt having at all :chrisfreshhah:look at her face :mjlol:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Then how do you make your money?

Don't chase pumps, don't buy shitcoins and don't sell when it's red.

Find 5-7 solid projects, accumulate as many coins as you can and then take a look at how they performed after a few months.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Now its at 16K USD, I cant believe i missed it when its was only 100 dollars.:mjcry:
What do you guys think about Ripple ? Im thinking of investing till june when its added to Coinbase.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Now its at 16K USD, I cant believe i missed it when its was only 100 dollars.:mjcry:
What do you guys think about Ripple ? Im thinking of investing till june when its added to Coinbase.
I invested in ripple when it was .20, it grew to .79 not bad at all. No point in worrying about bitcoin, you missed it get on this train lol

Where did you hear Coinbase is going to pick up XRp in June? Omg If that happens:banderas:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I invested in ripple when it was .20, it grew to .79 not bad at all. No point in worrying about bitcoin, you missed it get on this train lol

Where did you hear Coinbase is going to pick up XRp in June? Omg If that happens:banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
:liberaltears: I just joined coinbase, I'm not missing the next train f*ck that :nahgirl:

I'm trying to get 50 ripples, how do I link it with ripple :what1:

Is xvg another new coin? I'll buy 20 of that shit too, but do I have to keep making new accounts? f*ck this :faysalwtf:
Lol advice when your buying buy eth then exchange to ripple(less fee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts