Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
LOOOL bitcoin is the most unstable currency EVER , watch tomorrow it will climb up and then hit an all time low again :drakelaugh:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
LOOOL bitcoin is the most unstable currency EVER , watch tomorrow it will climb up and then hit an all time low again :drakelaugh:
It went from £300 to £1000 in 1 year
20170427_164113.png

That's incredible. You can make soo much money.

Apollo

VIP
Strong advice: whenever the media starts reporting on ''all time highs'' DO NOT INVEST as that is likely near the TOP.

Stay away kids or you will lose your shirt.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
FBI's fuckin about int he DEep

Thats the point , too fast doesn't necessarily mean its good , just as fast it can plummet and thats scary af.
You know you don't have to buy a whole bitcoin. You can trade fractions of a bitcoin.

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
You know you don't have to buy a whole bitcoin? You can buy and sell fractions of a bitcoin.

True but by that time its already worth waaxyar so whats the damn point ,

Confession: i dunno jack shit about investing :siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

VIP
I bought them when they where still €450 per piece:mjswag:

I knew about this shit when it was around 5 bucks, seriously. Bought and sold it a couple of times.

But I noticed a pattern, the media starts hyping it whenever it is at a yearly top. Don't fall for it. It might go up, but never buy it when it has gone up too much.

Apollo

VIP
The real bubble is now in Ethereum. The second most used cryptocurrency. it went up from 10 to 50 bucks. Percentage wise a much larger gain.

Risky business.

I was going to do purchase them in August 2016. They were going for about £500. I pulled out:francis:been monitoring it since and I am waiting for it drop low.
It's a bubble very easy to read in the statistic but every time a new cycle begins it will go even higher than before I'm expecting €1800 but playing it save is a must. When it goes low I'm devinetly buying a lot more.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The real bubble is now in Ethereum. The second most used cryptocurrency. it went up from 10 to 50 bucks. Percentage wise a much larger gain.

Risky business.
There's this ponzi scheme called Onecoin that claims to be a cryptocurrency and it's making money out of the somali community in the UK. All the habiyaros have invested in it.

Apollo

VIP
There's this ponzi scheme called Onecoin that claims to be a cryptocurrency and it's making money out of the somali community in the UK. All the habiyaros have invested in it.

Bitcoin and Ether are the only serious candidates to go mainstream. The rest are scams.

I rode the Ether wave from the beginning up to 10 bucks, but missed out on this latest spike. These cryptocurrencies are extremely unpredictable.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Bitcoin and Ether are the only serious candidates to go mainstream. The rest are scams.

I rode the Ether wave from the beginning up to 10 bucks, but missed out on this latest spike. These cryptocurrencies are extremely unpredictable.
You make any money off Forex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts