Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
My bro dabbles in this bullshit.

I think he's got like 5-6k tied up in some coin

:ayaanswag:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Chinese are responsible for making it overpriced. Their communist shithole has super direct control on money so they have it as an alternative.

It will pop soon. Cryptocurrency is the future but not the present. Save your shit

It was only used for online drugs in those days.

Still is technically, nobody in the real world uses it. Only druggies and financial speculators.

BTC has been legalized in many countries and is increasingly accepted as payment method by large CO-OP.

It can only go up from here, 10$ investment in BTC a decade ago would make you a multi-millionaire today.

Block chain technology is decentralized and hard to fiddle with. BTC is here to stay, at least in the foreseeable future.

Apollo

VIP
Chinese are responsible for making it overpriced. Their communist shithole has super direct control on money so they have it as an alternative.

It will blow over soon. Cryptocurrency is the future but not the present. Save your shit

Litecoin is a good shorting opportunity once this current Bitcoin bubble pops. After the last bubble LTC went down from 50 to 1 dollar.

After the decline I tried to experiment a little, but that went horribly wrong. Everything I touched went down so I just bought my old coins at a lower price than before and called it a day. I'm currently holding ETH, Strat, Sia, Verge, Ark, XEM, Golem and UBQ. I'll look into Antshares :nvjpqts:
Please tell me you got yourself some antshares they're now called NEO.
It's +400% up for me :eating:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Please tell me you got yourself some antshares they're now called NEO.
It's +400% up for me :eating:

Bro you're a legend :salute:

You have no idea how crazy I am about NEO. I bought a small amount the night you mentioned it and it started pumping hard. It went down to like $5 in July and I just kept buying more. I left that for a while and then it suddenly ballooned in the beginning of this month. I've been buying more and more every time it dipped and it made a shit load of money. :banderas:

I also caught the BCC wave on 01/08 then sold it as soon as people started dumping it. August has been my most successful month so far :rejoice:

Bohol

VIP
Bro you're a legend :salute:

You have no idea how crazy I am about NEO. I bought a small amount the night you mentioned it and it started pumping hard. It went down to like $5 in July and I just kept buying more. I left that for a while and then it suddenly ballooned in the beginning of this month. I've been buying more and more every time it dipped and it made a shit load of money. :banderas:

I also caught the BCC wave on 01/08 then sold it as soon as people started dumping it. August has been my most successful month so far :rejoice:

Which website do you trade at?

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Cool will check out. What are the monthly profits like? and how much do you need to invest in minimum.

The amount of profit you bring home depends on you entirely and there is no minimum investment restriction. Remember you need BTC or ETH to buy alt-coin so you can start with that. Good luck :nvjpqts:

Bohol

VIP
I bought 50$ worth a month back now is 68:mjlol:
Maybe I should've invested more:mjlol:
I had enough to make decent gain two I'll wait for it to drop:mjlol:

What happens if it drops too much. Will all your bitcoins in the wallet be wiped out or you hold on it till it gets up again and sell it like real
currency?

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I should buy some before that kk. How much do you recommend I put in hundreds of pounds or thousands?

Wait for the bitcoin segwit2x fork(basically a sidechain of bitcoin will be created) in a couple of weeks then maybe think of investing

What happens if it drops too much. Will all your bitcoins in the wallet be wiped out or you wait till it gets up again and sell it like real
currency?
That's the risk you have to take
I doubt it falls to zero but if it hits really low you better off not panicking and selling for low and waiting to weather the storm basically stock market buy low sell high if you want net gain:manny:
Gut feeling tells me this will dip to around 3k per bitcoin in the coming months I'll wait for that opportunity:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending