Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
It's been one hell of a month for all cryptos, but more specifically XRP and ETH. Both coins are close breaking walls today, XRP will reach $0.1 and ETH will probably reach the $100 mark.

Screenshot_20170505-105350_01.png

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Calling all crypto traders! Waryaadha June has been brutal man, how are you guys faring?

I don't know what I'd do if it wasn't for ETH saving me from annihilation:kendrickcry:

Calling all crypto traders! Waryaadha June has been brutal man, how are you guys faring?

I don't know what I'd do if it wasn't for ETH saving me from annihilation:kendrickcry:
June has been great for me although a little hiccup after the market went down but back up again. I just bought more coins after that happened. At the moment Antshares is doing wonderful for me since I bought them this morning. Siacoin and Lisk have been performing really well which I also bought in the beginning of June. I'm also in Factom, XEM, Aragon, Ark, Ethereum, Ripple, and QRL. Which cryptocurrencies you in?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
June has been great for me although a little hiccup after the market went down but back up again. I just bought more coins after that happened. At the moment Antshares is doing wonderful for me since I bought them this morning. Siacoin and Lisk have been performing really well which I also bought in the beginning of June. I'm also in Factom, XEM, Aragon, Ark, Ethereum, Ripple, and QRL. Which cryptocurrencies you in?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After the decline I tried to experiment a little, but that went horribly wrong. Everything I touched went down so I just bought my old coins at a lower price than before and called it a day. I'm currently holding ETH, Strat, Sia, Verge, Ark, XEM, Golem and UBQ. I'll look into Antshares :nvjpqts:

Apollo

VIP

Stay away from it man. This is a heavily unregulated market with constant market manipulation by big players. I pity the fools who fall for it. They pump, create a hype, and then dump these cryptocurrencies all the time. Also, don't make the falacy that just because it has been rising for the past couple of years that it will have the same level of appreciation in the coming years.

I am staying out of it.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Stay away from it man. This is a heavily unregulated market with constant market manipulation by big players. I pity the fools who fall for it. They pump, create a hype, and then dump these cryptocurrencies all the time. Also, don't make the falacy that just because it has been rising for the past couple of years that it will have the same level of appreciation in the coming years.

I am staying out of it.

There is actually not much difference trading in stocks and cryptos.. The fact that this market is decentralised is the reason why it's so attractive to many traders and as long as you stay away from low volume coins, you're safe.

Apollo

VIP
There is actually not much difference trading in stocks and cryptos.. The fact that this market is decentralised is the reason why it's so attractive to many traders and as long as you stay away from low volume coins, you're safe.

There is a massive difference. The 'normal' financial markets are regulated. This crypto stuff is in the hands of shady exchanges connected to the underworld usually located either in Eastern Europe or East Asia.

Bitcoin is also the favored currency of hackers who use it for randoms as well as the mafia and druglords.

The whole thing is just shady and its technological advancement claims are really dubious. The blockchain is not as revolutionary as they make it out to be and does not necessarily have to be linked to an ever appreciating commodity. Also, it is a matter of time until OECD countries block it if it becomes too dominant and threatens their fiat currencies.

For now I'm on the sidelines. It is an interesting development, but as of now not a great investment.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
There is a massive difference. The 'normal' financial markets are regulated. This crypto stuff is in the hands of shady exchanges usually located either in Eastern Europe or East Asia.

Bitcoin is also the favored currency of hackers who use it for randoms as well the mafia and druglords.

The whole thing is just shady and its technological advancement claims are really dubious. The blockchain is not as revolutionary as they make it out to be and does not necessarily have to be linked to an ever appreciating commodity. Also, it is just a matter of time until OECD countries block it if it becomes too dominant and threatens their fiat currencies.

For now I'm on the sidelines. It is an interesting development, but as of now not a great investment.

Not every cryptocurrency is anti-establishment like Bitcoin. You have ones like ETH and XRP that will undoubtedly change many things in the real world. Blockchain tech is the future and as much as they try to suppress it, it won't die out. Big banks are currently developing their own blockchain currencies in case you didn't know. Once they find a way to regulate cryptocurrencies, they will ditch the fiat currencies themselves.

I'm riding the wave and making as much £££ as I can out of it :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.