Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
:liberaltears: I just joined coinbase, I'm not missing the next train f*ck that :nahgirl:

I'm trying to get 50 ripples, how do I link it with ripple :what1:

Is xvg another new coin? I'll buy 20 of that shit too, but do I have to keep making new accounts? f*ck this :faysalwtf:
Ripple is not on coinbase as of yet, should be on next year from what I hear.

What you can do is buy ETH and transfer it to Binance and then exchange it for Ripple. You can also buy it with debit card from bitstamp but you have to go through verification and it usually takes 24 to 48 hours.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland

What you can do is buy ETH and transfer it to Binance and then exchange it for Ripple. You can also buy it with debit card from bitstamp but you have to go through verification and it usually takes 24 to 48 hours.
But i feel as if ripple will never explode and reach the heights of Bitcoin,its supply is 100Billion
I feel like i should do some research on Monero as i see Reddit and Youtube always talk about it.

dr.leorio

death\emitter

I have a feeling the next one to explode will be ripple. It will be on coinbase next year like you mentioned and all the banks are backing this semi-centralized cryptocurrency that does transactions super-duper fast. I even here they are shopping it to Amazon and Uber! :eek:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The moment Bitcoin cash joined Coinbase it went up :ohreally:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Getting out of Eth. Think it's maxed out at $800.

Would never have let it go so far if I didn't forget I bought some a month back.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Yonis @Reiko @KULTA
I own bitcoin , we’ll be eating good My MJ siblings
thank-you-based-god-o.gif

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Some alt coins might kill it.

The alt coin scene is a bit too chaotic for my old heart.

Unless I'm on bitcointalk 24/7 it would be hard to find decent punts.

The ones that have some fundamentals behind them (interesting tech, institutional backers & etc) are already overbooked.

The alt coin scene is a bit too chaotic for my old heart.

Unless I'm on bitcointalk 24/7 it would be hard to find decent punts.

The ones that have some fundamentals behind them (interesting tech, institutional backers & etc) are already overbooked.

I don't think so, we're still in the early stages in blockchain tech . Bitcoin has its issue's and there are fierce competitors that are working to pass it. The same with ETH, it has constant new competition ,eg. NEO that's been here since the summer and ICON that is new too.

ICON has interesting tech, team and roadmap. It's still very undervalued and the Korean gov't has even invested in it.

Check this video on the ICON project, this is the best youtuber imo that covers anything crypto related.

Put in only what your willing to lose.and of course always do your own research!!
Best of luck :samwelcome:

How u buy ripple
Don’t fall for the ripple hype your not going to make money fast unless your in for the long haul :damedamn:
Look at me when I made my first comment on this page I was @3200 now is 5500 if I would’ve stayed with ripple 8 hours ago I doubt I would have 4K.
As for buying ripples or other alt coins
Download the Coinbase app from Apple or android store download the Binance app from online depending what you have type in Binance Android apk or Binance iOS download the link
On Coinbase make sure you use credit card to buy coins is much faster when you buy if you want alt coins(ex.ripple)make sure you either buy eth or btc you can only use those to buy alt coins .
Also unless you want to pay large fee for transferring to Binance avoid btc
Is a lot slower than eth two is much faster to transfer eth then btc.
The best choice tho is to buy lite coins transfer to Binance(fee is lower than eth and is much faster).
When it becomes available in Binance trade it for eth or btc(since you can only buy ripple with those).
Personally if I were I would pick eth btc is dipping something serious so you’ll get less then you put in
Make sure to sign up for Binance and don’t ever forget your 2 step verifications code or else your fucked and done for:damedamn:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Ripple is at a dollar already!

I agree with @Starscream , Ripple is good for long term investment purposes. Once it goes global and the banks start using it for transaction purposes the sky is the limit. I also believe once it's available on Coinbase, the price will rocket with first time cryptocurrency users being eager to join in on the fun by buying something affordable unlike Bitcoin. I'm still in school so I'm willing to wait a couple of years to see where this goes. But if my predictions are right and everything goes well I'll finally be able to afford traveling across the world and the mehr for all 4 of my future wives
:dabcasar:

Don’t fall for the ripple hype your not going to make money fast unless your in for the long haul :damedamn:
Look at me when I made my first comment on this page I was @3200 now is 5500 if I would’ve stayed with ripple 8 hours ago I doubt I would have 4K.
As for buying ripples or other alt coins
Download the Coinbase app from Apple or android store download the Binance app from online depending what you have type in Binance Android apk or Binance iOS download the link
On Coinbase make sure you use credit card to buy coins is much faster when you buy if you want alt coins(ex.ripple)make sure you either buy eth or btc you can only use those to buy alt coins .
Also unless you want to pay large fee for transferring to Binance avoid btc
Is a lot slower than eth two is much faster to transfer eth then btc.
The best choice tho is to buy lite coins transfer to Binance(fee is lower than eth and is much faster).
When it becomes available in Binance trade it for eth or btc(since you can only buy ripple with those).
Personally if I were I would pick eth btc is dipping something serious so you’ll get less then you put in
Make sure to sign up for Binance and don’t ever forget your 2 step verifications code or else your fucked and done for:damedamn:
I already have coinbase and binance,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts