NEWS Bill and Melinda Gates get divorced after 27 years of marriage

Yukon_Niner

With great power comes great electricity bill
VIP
He is one of the few sane billionaires left, despite all the hate he gets he does a lot of good work. Much rather want him to keep his money instead of crazies like Elon Musk who wants to implant brain chips and become an interplanetary species overtake him or a creep like Zuckerberg who stole Facebook originally and wants to know everything about you.
He's just as scummy but the difference is he learnt philanthropy and good media will get you far. The man was crushing and stifling competition long before bezos, Microsoft use to be involved in massive antitrust cases. There are still articles on it.

You've got to give it to him though, the man absolutely dominated the pc market.

Apollo

Staff Member
@Yukon_Niner

Elon Musk is more of a conman. His crappy car company is now worth the most (measured through market cap) out of all car companies, yet almost nobody owns a Tesla. This is because he successfully manipulated people through the media in letting investors think he is the new Steve Jobs. What he does with Neuralink and SpaceX is also a lot of hype and little action.

Microsoft's valuations are more legit as almost everyone uses their products and services.

Yukon_Niner

With great power comes great electricity bill
VIP
@Yukon_Niner

Elon Musk is more of a conman. His crappy car company is now worth the most out of all car companies, yet almost nobody owns a Tesla. This is because he successfully manipulated people through the media in letting investors think he is the new Steve Jobs. What he does with Neuralink and SpaceX is also a lot of hype and little action.

Microsoft's valuations are more legit as almost everyone uses their products and services.
Yeah but Elon musk is gonna pop and crash one day. Dude's main investors are probably 16 year old using their parents money everytime he posts a relatable meme for them. Ngl I thought SpaceX was doing good.

Bill Gates is genuinely ruthless and he managed to convince everyone he was just a polite intelligent autist who got rich off his hard work. He made nerds cool even though he's just an asshole with connections and questionable morals.

Apollo

Staff Member
Bill Gates is genuinely ruthless and he managed to convince everyone he was just a polite intelligent autist who got rich off his hard work. He made nerds cool even though he's just an asshole with connections and questionable morals.
All of those top billionaires are scummy, but IMO Gates and Buffett are the least scummy of them. Bezos works his employees to death, pays them very little, and makes small retail stores go out of business.

All of those top billionaires are scummy, but IMO Gates and Buffett are the least scummy of them. Bezos works his employees to death, pays them very little, and makes small retail stores go out of business.
Get a load of this dystopian productivity/quota hell. No wonder phrases like "living wage" are cause for concern. Americans get treated like serfs by their employers anyway, I can't imagine how much worse things much be in an Amazon fulfillment center.

Get a load of this dystopian productivity/quota hell. No wonder phrases like "living wage" are cause for concern. Americans get treated like serfs by their employers anyway, I can't imagine how much worse things much be in an Amazon fulfillment center.

Americans have become slaves. Amazon warehouse in Albama failed to unionize workers did not understand that Union would gove them more right, better pay and humane living conditions.

Bezos is smart he choose the poorest ghetto, rural small town to set up fulfillment centers. Workers who lack employment will hold up to Amazon tooth and nails. They do what they're told even if it works against their interest.

Last edited:
And why is that? She’s been married and raised kids while he worked, she held down the fort, provided companionship, love and comfort to him and you think he deserves 126 billion and she walks away with 10 million so her quality of life can downgrade 1000 folds?!? What about the 30 years that she put into him and their kids?

I had high hopes for you, but as I’ve always said farax from young to old, educated to illiterate, diaspora to badiye are literally carbon copies of one another! Smh
:dwill:

Do you know what billions of dollars are?!? 10 million dollars will be FAR from severely downgrading her lifestyle. How would you're lifestyle seriously diminish a thousand folds :mjkkk:

i'm not even talking about what she should or should not get, absolutely NOBODY on the face of the earth should have an obscene amount of wealth and influence of that magnitude, Bill Gates probably has a net worth higher than the GDP of goddamn countries!!! INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even in support of athletes making obscene amounts, same goes for entertainers, this hording of wealth is crazy!

https://www.businessinsider.com/how...tes-makes-that-in-a-little-over-28-minutes-12

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
This may be one reason I may never get married. I plan on having a prosperous and successful future. There is no reason for a future me to get married. Hope my dreams come true :whew::fittytousand::ileycry::francis:

:dwill:

Do you know what billions of dollars are?!? 10 million dollars will be FAR from severely downgrading her lifestyle. How would you're lifestyle seriously diminish a thousand folds :mjkkk:

i'm not even talking about what she should or should not get, absolutely NOBODY on the face of the earth should have an obscene amount of wealth and influence of that magnitude, Bill Gates probably has a net worth higher than the GDP of goddamn countries!!! INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even in support of athletes making obscene amounts, same goes for entertainers, this hording of wealth is crazy!

https://www.businessinsider.com/how...tes-makes-that-in-a-little-over-28-minutes-12
It’s all relative dear, think bigger picture here. To you 10 million is a lot! It would change your life but to someone coming from 129 billion down 10 million is going broke!. It’s the equivalent to someone losing 99.992% of their wealth. That guy Apollo was arguing that the ex-wife of 30 yrs deserves less than even half a percent of their wealth. He argued she should only get .008%, Imagine!! To people who many not understand, .008% is less than 1% of 1% of 1% 💀

That’s like if your family has $100,000 in the savings account at the time of your divorce but your ex wife says after divorce she’ll only give you $8

Last edited:
It’s all relative dear, think bigger picture here. To you 10 million is a lot! It would change your life but to someone coming from 129 billion down 10 million is breadcrumbs. It’s the equivalent to someone losing 99.992% of their wealth. That guy Apollo was arguing that the ex-wife of 30 yrs deserves less than even half a percent of their wealth. He argued she should only get .008%, Imagine!! To people who many not understand, .008% is less than 1% of 1% of 1% 💀

That’s like if your family has $100,000 in the savings account at the time of your divorce but your ex wife says after divorce she’ll only gave you $8

If you're not buying absurd chains and spunking money on supercars like some financially illiterate madoow rapper then 0.5 /1 billion is more than she'll be able to spend in a lifetime. It's not like she'll be destitute and living off ramen noddles, she'll still a co-chair and trustee at the foundation. Doing the classic 50/50 split of assets in this instance is fucking lunacy :heh:

Big Lol at you thinking those things make her deserve his wealth. So bill gates cant get companionship, love and comfort from any other woman on the planet? How many men make their wives live billionaire lifestyles? She did nothing. No way anyone deserves billions for sitting on a coach enjoying life and telling kids what to do. She is not even teaching them as they have tutors and a schedule they follow.
You’re just talking outta your arse cuz of your deep hatred for women! I guess having children for him and being the mother of his children is nothing isn’t it!? I suggest your kind to stay away from women, stick to other men and I think you’ll be fulfilled just the way you like it!! This level of hatred isn’t healthy. Smh

You’re just talking outta your arse cuz of your deep hatred for women! I guess having children for him and being the mother of his children is nothing isn’t it!? I suggest your kind to stay away from women, stick to other men and I think you’ll be fulfilled just the way you like it!! This level of hatred isn’t healthy. Smh
Having kids benefits the mother more than the father. Bill Gates should be compensated for giving her children and investing time and effort into raising them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Having kids benefits the mother more than the father. Bill Gates should be compensated for giving her children and investing time and effort into raising them.

elaborate on that? Why is it benefiting the mother more than the father?

Guys lets not get carried away motherhood is no easy task and birthing a child is very painful, raising them even more so. Perhaps not worth a billion but Bill Gates must pay up due to his vast wealth. Its his fault he didnt sign a prenup

It’s not her wealth :camby:
It is her wealth! Bill only had 9 billion before their marriage. He gained an additional 120 billion after his marriage. If you weirdos would leave your stay at home wife out on the street then thank God most cadaan men and their court systems have morals and empathy to realize that a SAHM shouldn’t be left broke after years of sacrificing for her family. But like I told few others. It’s pretty obvious a lot of you guys here aren’t the average. Y’all have deep hatred for women that almost borderlines homosexuality. I’d advise you to check out the other team and leave us to deal with normal sane rational men that are not blinded by hate.

It’s all relative dear, think bigger picture here. To you 10 million is a lot! It would change your life but to someone coming from 129 billion down 10 million is going broke!. It’s the equivalent to someone losing 99.992% of their wealth. That guy Apollo was arguing that the ex-wife of 30 yrs deserves less than even half a percent of their wealth. He argued she should only get .008%, Imagine!! To people who many not understand, .008% is less than 1% of 1% of 1% 💀

That’s like if your family has $100,000 in the savings account at the time of your divorce but your ex wife says after divorce she’ll only give you $8

Talks about relativity then proceeds to compare getting 8$ from 100K with getting 10 million out of billions.... :dwill: :mjlol:

If you're not buying absurd chains and spunking money on supercars like some financially illiterate madoow rapper then 0.5 /1 billion is more than she'll be able to spend in a lifetime. It's not like she'll be destitute and living off ramen noddles, she'll still a co-chair and trustee at the foundation. Doing the classic 50/50 split of assets in this instance is fucking lunacy :heh:
According to the initial argument by Apollo and the subsequent ones, they’re saying she doesn’t even deserve .5%(half of 1%) because .5% of 129 billion would give her 6.5 billion! They’re arguing that she doesn’t even deserve .1%(1/10th of a percent) of 1% which would be $129 million. They’re arguing that she deserves less than 1% of 1% of 1%.... that’s what 10 million of 129 billion is. Most homes appropriate for the ex wife of the richest man in the world would run minimum of 5 million! 10 million isn’t not a lot of money relatively!

But forget the actual money, what I can’t wrap my head around is how anyone would sit here and say a SAHM of 27 years deserves less than even half a percent of her family’s wealth. If that’s not caqli lix saac than I dunno what is. And if that doesn’t show the deep contempt for women these guys have then I dunno what will. I rest my case!

Last edited:

Trending