Bill and Melinda Gates get divorced after 27 years of marriage

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Is that in France? So you're telling me, as long as you have separate bank accounts you won't have your wealth divided up!

Yes. It's either the old way, with a join account with your spouse or you can choose to have separate bank accounts!
I would never split in of my money to someone kkk (exception, if that person is a business partner, the case of Bezoz and his wife, is clearly fair. She was his business partner for ages!)

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
And why is that? She’s been married and raised kids while he worked, she held down the fort, provided companionship, love and comfort to him and you think he deserves 126 billion and she walks away with 10 million so her quality of life can downgrade 1000 folds?!? What about the 30 years that she put into him and their kids?

I had high hopes for you, but as I’ve always said farax from young to old, educated to illiterate, diaspora to badiye are literally carbon copies of one another! Smh

Pseudo Communist logic.

Her 'non-monetary' work; nobody asked her to do all the housing work.
Aren't men suppose, by any means, to make money? So, if that's our "work", then it should stay with us only.
Before him, she was broke, alone, and unknown. After her marriage, she's got a name for herself, rich life, and children. Who gave her all of these? Her men.
If we have to follow your logic, as she contributed to his well-being (yet to be proven), he too helped her to leave out the Brokeness of the average, and become one of the richest women on earth.
Half of his assets belong only to his children, as they are his straight direct bloodline.
Question: was she a business partner, just how Bezoz's wife was also his business partner? No.
In the eyes of the West, women, and men are equal. Nobody asked her to do the housing work, she could've worked with him and made some money with her husband.
But she wasn't there when he struggled, doubts of himself, and nearly gave up.
"Emotional labor" is a poor excuse. With that, he could've given all of his assets to his mother, who raised him to be the man that he embodies today.

To me, your statements are another pseudo-communist logic that women love used to steal men.
What about the children who are automatically given to her mother, after a divorce?
Just because their mother has a vagina? The West's vision of marriages is screwed. As a young man, I would never trust a system that gave up on divorced men.

I stand by my beliefs: my money, my money only.
If someone deserves more than my money, that would be my mother.
A wife of 27 years of marriage has always had her fair share of my assets; luxurious life, children, a happy life. That's enough for someone who was doing all the "emotional labor".

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When the collective negative energy of his opponents comes to fruition. :banderas:

:mjlaugh: John D Rockefeller Sr was also hated back in the late 19th C. He was the equivalent of Gates and his philanthropic work made him richer, extended his influence/control to areas outside his domain and suddenly gave his image a facelift to the point people have forgotten how ruthless he was.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
[
When the collective negative energy of his opponents comes to fruition. :banderas:

:mjlaugh: John D Rockefeller Sr was also hated back in the late 19th C. He was the equivalent of Gates and his philanthropic work made him richer, extended his influence/control to areas outside his domain and suddenly gave his image a facelift to the point people have forgotten how ruthless he was.
This is the only roc a fella i know :mjlaugh:

1_4yja-MYqboTUYmHdn4KlMQ.jpeg

And why is that? She’s been married and raised kids while he worked, she held down the fort, provided companionship, love and comfort to him and you think he deserves 126 billion and she walks away with 10 million so her quality of life can downgrade 1000 folds?!? What about the 30 years that she put into him and their kids?

I had high hopes for you, but as I’ve always said farax from young to old, educated to illiterate, diaspora to badiye are literally carbon copies of one another! Smh
Big Lol at you thinking those things make her deserve his wealth. So bill gates cant get companionship, love and comfort from any other woman on the planet? How many men make their wives live billionaire lifestyles? She did nothing. No way anyone deserves billions for sitting on a coach enjoying life and telling kids what to do. She is not even teaching them as they have tutors and a schedule they follow.

Last edited:
Ladies,

The same men who will shame you for working, having money of your own ect and argue that's causing the break down of marriages, because women aren't 'housewives' anymore, are the same ones who will call you a 'walking vagina' and make your sacrifices of birthing and raising a family and home seem like nothing. In the world that we live in if you're not making $ you're nothing in their eyes.

Big Lol at you thinking those things make her deserve his wealth. So bill gates cant get companionship, love and comfort from any other woman on the planet? How many men make their wives live billionaire lifestyles? She did nothing. No way anyone deserves billions for sitting on a coach enjoying life and telling kids what to do. She is not even teaching them as they have tutors and a schedule they follow.

You can get love and companionship anywhere. So your whole arguement is basically what? He shared 30 years with her. She birthed his kids, not someone else.

With that logic, being a wife and a mother is valueless. I don't want to see you Faraxs in other threads telling young women to put family first or be stay at home wives as clearly what Mums and wives do mean jack shit.

Apollo

VIP
People who think her being the mother of his children and the ''love'' & ''affection'' is worth the size of medium sized country's annual GDP (a whole effin country). Absolutely delusional. :mjlol:

I'm only getting married Islamically, not legally :hemad:

Set up a family trust before you get married. If assets are transferred to the trust before you're married, they wouldn't be classed as a nuptial settlement. Translation: she gets f*ck all lol

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
He is one of the few sane billionaires left, despite all the hate he gets he does a lot of good work. Much rather want him to keep his money instead of crazies like Elon Musk who wants to implant brain chips and become an interplanetary species overtake him or a creep like Zuckerberg who stole Facebook originally and wants to know everything about you.
He's just as scummy but the difference is he learnt philanthropy and good media will get you far. The man was crushing and stifling competition long before bezos, Microsoft use to be involved in massive antitrust cases. There are still articles on it.

You've got to give it to him though, the man absolutely dominated the pc market.

Apollo

VIP
@Yukon_Niner

Elon Musk is more of a conman. His crappy car company is now worth the most (measured through market cap) out of all car companies, yet almost nobody owns a Tesla. This is because he successfully manipulated people through the media in letting investors think he is the new Steve Jobs. What he does with Neuralink and SpaceX is also a lot of hype and little action.

Microsoft's valuations are more legit as almost everyone uses their products and services.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
@Yukon_Niner

Elon Musk is more of a conman. His crappy car company is now worth the most out of all car companies, yet almost nobody owns a Tesla. This is because he successfully manipulated people through the media in letting investors think he is the new Steve Jobs. What he does with Neuralink and SpaceX is also a lot of hype and little action.

Microsoft's valuations are more legit as almost everyone uses their products and services.
Yeah but Elon musk is gonna pop and crash one day. Dude's main investors are probably 16 year old using their parents money everytime he posts a relatable meme for them. Ngl I thought SpaceX was doing good.

Bill Gates is genuinely ruthless and he managed to convince everyone he was just a polite intelligent autist who got rich off his hard work. He made nerds cool even though he's just an asshole with connections and questionable morals.

Apollo

VIP
Bill Gates is genuinely ruthless and he managed to convince everyone he was just a polite intelligent autist who got rich off his hard work. He made nerds cool even though he's just an asshole with connections and questionable morals.

All of those top billionaires are scummy, but IMO Gates and Buffett are the least scummy of them. Bezos works his employees to death, pays them very little, and makes small retail stores go out of business.

All of those top billionaires are scummy, but IMO Gates and Buffett are the least scummy of them. Bezos works his employees to death, pays them very little, and makes small retail stores go out of business.
Get a load of this dystopian productivity/quota hell. No wonder phrases like "living wage" are cause for concern. Americans get treated like serfs by their employers anyway, I can't imagine how much worse things much be in an Amazon fulfillment center.

Trending