NEWS Bill and Melinda Gates get divorced after 27 years of marriage

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
lol what you just stated has nothing to do with ethics dear, you just said you don’t want her to waste it. That has nothing to do with ethics. What’s truly unethical is for someone to argue the mother/father of their children and their ex spouse deserves less than 1/10th of 1% of the family’s wealth while they keep 99.9%. Because I assume had it been up to you that’s exactly what you would do.
Strawman argument :tocry:

Besides giving birth you women are so fucking useless. What else do you have to offer for you to think that half of a men's net worth belongs to you?
First giving birth is the number one ☝ most important function in society!! Literally nothing else tops it! Without it you wouldn’t be here, Bill gates wouldn’t be here!! That’s why in Islam mothers hold a much higher position than anyone else. And second warya exit it to the left. I also encourage you like few other please go explore the other team! Thanks!

lol what you just stated has nothing to do with ethics dear, you just said you don’t want her to waste it. That has nothing to do with ethics. What’s truly unethical is for someone to argue the mother/father of their children and their ex spouse deserves less than 1/10th of 1% of the family’s wealth while they keep 99.9%. Because I assume had it been up to you that’s exactly what you would do.
This thread was supposed to be fun. But you people ruined it with math and science shit:stressed:

Besides giving birth you women are so fucking useless. What else do you have to offer for you to think that half of a men's net worth belongs to you?
I get where Apollo and @Ghengis Kaarhis are coming from. Their arguments are valid in a way and clear, but for you to say that women are useless. You’re the useless troll and not worth much for sure. Women also study, work, make money and raise kids. Men and women are both important so show some respect Doqon.
:camby:

I get where Apollo and @Ghengis Kaarhis are coming from. Their arguments are valid in a way and clear, but for you to say that women are useless. You’re the useless troll and not worth much for sure. Women also study, work, make money and raise kids. Men and women are both important so show some respect Doqon.
:camby:
Talk to your sister though, she's as lawst as those AbdiExit niggas. Complete lack of nuance.

We all have opinions. She’s allowed to share hers too.
Nothing wrong with that, but suggesting people hate women and should consider switching teams :mjpls: :mjlol:
Deliberately taking a position assuming my thoughts, and even when clearly stated argues that it's gender related :sass2: there's having opinions and there's forcing an opinion :sass1:

According to the initial argument by Apollo and the subsequent ones, they’re saying she doesn’t even deserve .5%(half of 1%) because .5% of 129 billion would give her 6.5 billion! They’re arguing that she doesn’t even deserve .1%(1/10th of a percent) of 1% which would be $129 million. They’re arguing that she deserves less than 1% of 1% of 1%.... that’s what 10 million of 129 billion is. Most homes appropriate for the ex wife of the richest man in the world would run minimum of 5 million! 10 million isn’t not a lot of money relatively!

But forget the actual money, what I can’t wrap my head around is how anyone would sit here and say a SAHM of 27 years deserves less than even half a percent of her family’s wealth. If that’s not caqli lix saac than I dunno what is. And if that doesn’t show the deep contempt for women these guys have then I dunno what will. I rest my case!
They're entitled to their opinion but anything less than a several hundred million would substantially worsen her quality of life compared to what it is now. But half, $63Billion+, is unreasonable in this instance. Their children are all adults, it's not like he's disowning them and rendering them penniless, they'll still get their share of the Mircosoft shekels lol

Last edited:
Imagine getting married , working for over 40 years of your life and then get screwed by your wife for muh kids.
:drakekidding:

:rejoice:God bless France, this shit wouldn't happen. Half/half, equality or die
So much for being liberal hbongo or whatever. I guess youe Somali farax side took over your dna. Qasaaro!

Guys lets not get carried away motherhood is no easy task and birthing a child is very painful, raising them even more so. Perhaps not worth a billion but Bill Gates must pay up due to his vast wealth. Its his fault he didnt sign a prenup
A prenup in this instance would be useless because he amassed the vast majority of his wealth after the marriage. It's basically toilet paper with fancy scribbling at that point lol. They probably came to some sort of arrangement anyway. Besides, I'd bet my left bollock that their marriage has been over for a while.

So much for being liberal hbongo or whatever. I guess you Somali farax side took over your dna. Qasaaro!
Like this constant down talking and insulting your own kin subhanallah :jcoleno:

I hope you find an ajinabi that you have good compatibility with, because I genuinely think you dislike at the very least if not resent your Somali male counterparts. I wish you the best macsalaam :farmajoyaab:

They're entitled to their opinion but anything less than a several hundred million would substantially worsen her quality of life compared to what it is now. But half, $63Billion+, is unreasonable in this instance. Their children are all adults, it's not like he's disowning them and rendering them penniless, they'll still get their share of the Mircosoft shekels lol
I didn’t argue she should get 50%! What’s crazy to me is the thought you guy would argue that his wife who lived a life of a billionaire, in the rich world there’s a considerable difference between a billionaire and millionaire, should be downgraded to a millionaire even if the cause of the divorce is his! Which in effect would be punishing her for the divorce. He loses nothing and she loses everything! That’s idiotic. The divorce should impact both proportionally! Also even more crazy is how you/ they automatically assumed that she’s contributed zero. I rest my case, all this back & forth has exposed is you guys deep-seated hatred for women smh.

I didn’t argue she should get 50%! What’s crazy to me is the thought you guy would argue that his wife who lived a life of a billionaire, in the rich world there’s a considerable difference between a billionaire and millionaire, should be downgraded to a millionaire even if the cause of the divorce is his! Which in effect would be punishing her for the divorce. He loses nothing and she loses everything! That’s idiotic. The divorce should impact both proportionally! Also even more crazy is how you/ they automatically assumed that she’s contributed zero. I rest my case, all this back & forth has exposed is you guys deep-seated hatred for women smh.
I don't personally give a shit lol. The judge could give her all the money it would no skin off of my back. I didn't know you weren't arguing for the 50/50 walal :whoa:
Saying that giving her a sum in the billions in unfair doesn't =/= woman hating incel perma-virgin.

It is her wealth! Bill only had 9 billion before their marriage. He gained an additional 120 billion after his marriage. If you weirdos would leave your stay at home wife out on the street then thank God most cadaan men and their court systems have morals and empathy to realize that a SAHM shouldn’t be left broke after years of sacrificing for her family.

I didn’t argue she should get 50%! What’s crazy to me is the thought you guy would argue that his wife who lived a life of a billionaire, in the rich world there’s a considerable difference between a billionaire and millionaire, should be downgraded to a millionaire even if the cause of the divorce is his! Which in effect would be punishing her for the divorce. He loses nothing and she loses everything! That’s idiotic. The divorce should impact both proportionally! Also even more crazy is how you/ they automatically assumed that she’s contributed zero. I rest my case, all this back & forth has exposed you guys deep-seated hatred for women smh.

So your argument went 180 from leaving her broke in the streets to downgrading her lifestyle. Which one is it?

Like this constant down talking and insulting your own kin subhanallah :jcoleno:

I hope you find an ajinabi that you have good compatibility with, because I genuinely think you dislike at the very least if not resent your Somali male counterparts. I wish you the best macsalaam :farmajoyaab:
I do! I resent you faraxs deeply. What’s there not to resent when you hail from one of the worst countries/ communities to be a woman in the world. Where your average farax supports the murder, rape of women/girls and is 100% onboard with pedophilia as long as it impact female children only. Have you not seen the number of threads here supporting vile acts against women?!? Or constantly insulting women. One idiot just wrote here that women as a whole are nothing more baby making machines! As xalimo that grew up among ajnabis, I’ve never heard or read anything remotely close to the sh!t I read here. The bs you guys say(and do irl) is abnormal and deeply disturbing.

Last edited: