Bill and Melinda Gates get divorced after 27 years of marriage

Guys lets not get carried away motherhood is no easy task and birthing a child is very painful, raising them even more so. Perhaps not worth a billion but Bill Gates must pay up due to his vast wealth. Its his fault he didnt sign a prenup
A prenup in this instance would be useless because he amassed the vast majority of his wealth after the marriage. It's basically toilet paper with fancy scribbling at that point lol. They probably came to some sort of arrangement anyway. Besides, I'd bet my left bollock that their marriage has been over for a while.

So much for being liberal hbongo or whatever. I guess you Somali farax side took over your dna. Qasaaro!

Like this constant down talking and insulting your own kin subhanallah :jcoleno:

I hope you find an ajinabi that you have good compatibility with, because I genuinely think you dislike at the very least if not resent your Somali male counterparts. I wish you the best macsalaam :farmajoyaab:

I didn’t argue she should get 50%! What’s crazy to me is the thought you guy would argue that his wife who lived a life of a billionaire, in the rich world there’s a considerable difference between a billionaire and millionaire, should be downgraded to a millionaire even if the cause of the divorce is his! Which in effect would be punishing her for the divorce. He loses nothing and she loses everything! That’s idiotic. The divorce should impact both proportionally! Also even more crazy is how you/ they automatically assumed that she’s contributed zero. I rest my case, all this back & forth has exposed is you guys deep-seated hatred for women smh.
I don't personally give a shit lol. The judge could give her all the money it would no skin off of my back. I didn't know you weren't arguing for the 50/50 walal :whoa:
Saying that giving her a sum in the billions in unfair doesn't =/= woman hating incel perma-virgin.

It is her wealth! Bill only had 9 billion before their marriage. He gained an additional 120 billion after his marriage. If you weirdos would leave your stay at home wife out on the street then thank God most cadaan men and their court systems have morals and empathy to realize that a SAHM shouldn’t be left broke after years of sacrificing for her family.

I didn’t argue she should get 50%! What’s crazy to me is the thought you guy would argue that his wife who lived a life of a billionaire, in the rich world there’s a considerable difference between a billionaire and millionaire, should be downgraded to a millionaire even if the cause of the divorce is his! Which in effect would be punishing her for the divorce. He loses nothing and she loses everything! That’s idiotic. The divorce should impact both proportionally! Also even more crazy is how you/ they automatically assumed that she’s contributed zero. I rest my case, all this back & forth has exposed you guys deep-seated hatred for women smh.

So your argument went 180 from leaving her broke in the streets to downgrading her lifestyle. Which one is it?

All the arguing in the comments:mjlol:
If you don't want to risk your assets then don't get married no one is forcing you to!
Understand the laws of which every nation, state or province you live in!
In Ontario, you can lose some assets if you're in a cohabitating relationship for 3 years not even married.
In France, according to @4head, your spouse is not entitled to the funds of their partner's personal account.
Go to where you are treated best! There are many countries in the world each with its own laws. If you don't like the rules or laws in one place then go somewhere else:wtfdis:

I do! I resent you faraxs deeply. What’s there not to resent when you hail from one of the worst countries/ communities to be a woman in the world. Where your average farax supports the murder, rape of women/girls and is 100% onboard with pedophilia as long as it impact female children only. Have you not seen the number of threads here supporting vile acts against women?!? Or constantly insulting women. One idiot just wrote here that women as a whole are nothing more baby making machines! As xalimo that grew up among ajnabis, I’ve never heard or read anything remotely close to the sh!t I read here. The bs you guys say(and do irl) are abnormal and deeply disturbing.

So the only ones who aren't trash are your immediate family? If that is the standard of Somalis you around that is you, I don't know anyone like that in my personal life and I'm mainly around Somalis when I'm in my hometown. Do you genuinely take these posters at face value? These faceless trolls, potential ajinabis that larp as somalis, teenagers, are you unable to differentiate them for "normal" faraaxs? Or is normal faraax=dysfunctional faraax

Put yourself in better circles, and seek therapy, not even trying to be insulting.

Both!
giphy.gif

That's why I asked you to specify. Ain't no body living on the streets with 500 million dollars. You said she'll go broke and homeless, that isn't the case here nor the norm.

But lets flip the other side of the coin, what if she suddenly "does not feel happy" and ask for divorce . Does that entail her for 50% of the assets, do you agree with that?

I do! I resent you faraxs deeply. What’s there not to resent when you hail from one of the worst countries/ communities to be a woman in the world. Where your average farax supports the murder, rape of women/girls and is 100% onboard with pedophilia as long as it impact female children only. Have you not seen the number of threads here supporting vile acts against women?!? Or constantly insulting women. One idiot just wrote here that women as a whole are nothing more baby making machines! As xalimo that grew up among ajnabis, I’ve never heard or read anything remotely close to the sh!t I read here. The bs you guys say(and do irl) are abnormal and deeply disturbing.
The Afghan girls getting their noses cut off for going to school would beg to differ. Calm down, it's literally 99.99% shitposting and banter, take everything you hear on here with a grain of salt. That's Rule#1 on the internet lol

The Afghan girls getting noses cut off for going to school would beg to differ. Calm down, it's literally 99.99% shitposting and banter, take everything you hear on here with a grain of salt lol

it's not healthy at all, i really do believe she's ingesting all of that and she's really taking at face value. unless she's some world class troll, wallahi i'm genuinely sad for her, seeing half of your kin as trash is very damaging mentally.....

Wallahi you're so gullible and hectic. You went to college with some rich upper class Arabs and suddenly think their shit don't stink? Go to Germany and see how Arab refugees treat their women and why divorce rates are skyrocketing. Look up child abuse, forced child marriages and sexual assault crimes perpetrated by Arab youth before comparing upper class posh Arabs with your average refugee family in the west.

it's not healthy at all, i really do believe she's ingesting all of that and she's really taking at face value. unless she's some world class troll, wallahi i'm genuinely sad for her, seeing half of your kin as trash is very damaging mentally.....
Nah she seems too intelligent to fall for such easy bait, she's probably just shitposting herself lol

I said “one of” and the “the”. I’m well aware there are countries similar if not worse than Somalia for women but not many fall below Somalia. Also honestly if you think what sspot was incels say is responsible for my resentment than you’re mistaken. I’m talking about also irl issues, both in diaspora, back home, online all inclusive. The fact that Somali men are deeply misogynistic is no secret I’m afraid.
That shit didn't fly in our household. Even my female relatives back home were/are the in-your-face "shut you donkey mouth c*nt" type so I've never really witnessed this rampant misogyny you're referring to. Not to say that it doesn't exist. Most men are misogynistic to some extent, Somalis are the only ones who have the balls to say this shit out loud :denzelnigga:

Having kids benefits the mother more than the father. Bill Gates should be compensated for giving her children and investing time and effort into raising them.

Lol, it benefits both, but women do most of the physical and emotional labour. Nice try kid.

Its women that nearly die pushing kids out of this world, whilst men get children with their name and legacy.

Lol, it benefits both, but women do most of the physical and emotional labour. Nice try kid.

Its women that nearly die pushing kids out of this world, whilst men get children with their name and legacy.
Definitely benefits the father more, from an evolutionary standpoint it's like hitting the jackpot lol

Xaruun

VIP

Just because you give birth doesn’t mean you’re entitled to compensation. When buying furniture from IKEA you usually have to assemble it yourself. Does that mean IKEA should compensate you for assembling the furniture??! :mahubowtf: No, you still have to pay up.

Just because you give birth doesn’t mean you’re entitled to compensation. When buying furniture from IKEA you usually have to assemble it yourself. Does that mean IKEA should compensate you for assembling the furniture??! :mahubowtf: No, you still have to pay up.

What you said doesn't make sense whatsoever, but do you lol.

Trending