Bill and Melinda Gates get divorced after 27 years of marriage

Get a load of this dystopian productivity/quota hell. No wonder phrases like "living wage" are cause for concern. Americans get treated like serfs by their employers anyway, I can't imagine how much worse things much be in an Amazon fulfillment center.

Americans have become slaves. Amazon warehouse in Albama failed to unionize workers did not understand that Union would gove them more right, better pay and humane living conditions.

Bezos is smart he choose the poorest ghetto, rural small town to set up fulfillment centers. Workers who lack employment will hold up to Amazon tooth and nails. They do what they're told even if it works against their interest.

Last edited:
And why is that? She’s been married and raised kids while he worked, she held down the fort, provided companionship, love and comfort to him and you think he deserves 126 billion and she walks away with 10 million so her quality of life can downgrade 1000 folds?!? What about the 30 years that she put into him and their kids?

I had high hopes for you, but as I’ve always said farax from young to old, educated to illiterate, diaspora to badiye are literally carbon copies of one another! Smh

:dwill:

Do you know what billions of dollars are?!? 10 million dollars will be FAR from severely downgrading her lifestyle. How would you're lifestyle seriously diminish a thousand folds :mjkkk:

i'm not even talking about what she should or should not get, absolutely NOBODY on the face of the earth should have an obscene amount of wealth and influence of that magnitude, Bill Gates probably has a net worth higher than the GDP of goddamn countries!!! INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even in support of athletes making obscene amounts, same goes for entertainers, this hording of wealth is crazy!

https://www.businessinsider.com/how...tes-makes-that-in-a-little-over-28-minutes-12

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
This may be one reason I may never get married. I plan on having a prosperous and successful future. There is no reason for a future me to get married. Hope my dreams come true :whew::fittytousand::ileycry::francis:

It’s all relative dear, think bigger picture here. To you 10 million is a lot! It would change your life but to someone coming from 129 billion down 10 million is breadcrumbs. It’s the equivalent to someone losing 99.992% of their wealth. That guy Apollo was arguing that the ex-wife of 30 yrs deserves less than even half a percent of their wealth. He argued she should only get .008%, Imagine!! To people who many not understand, .008% is less than 1% of 1% of 1% 💀

That’s like if your family has $100,000 in the savings account at the time of your divorce but your ex wife says after divorce she’ll only gave you $8

giphy.gif
If you're not buying absurd chains and spunking money on supercars like some financially illiterate madoow rapper then 0.5 /1 billion is more than she'll be able to spend in a lifetime. It's not like she'll be destitute and living off ramen noddles, she'll still a co-chair and trustee at the foundation. Doing the classic 50/50 split of assets in this instance is fucking lunacy :heh:

Xaruun

VIP
You’re just talking outta your arse cuz of your deep hatred for women! I guess having children for him and being the mother of his children is nothing isn’t it!? I suggest your kind to stay away from women, stick to other men and I think you’ll be fulfilled just the way you like it!! This level of hatred isn’t healthy. Smh
Having kids benefits the mother more than the father. Bill Gates should be compensated for giving her children and investing time and effort into raising them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Having kids benefits the mother more than the father. Bill Gates should be compensated for giving her children and investing time and effort into raising them.

elaborate on that? Why is it benefiting the mother more than the father?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Guys lets not get carried away motherhood is no easy task and birthing a child is very painful, raising them even more so. Perhaps not worth a billion but Bill Gates must pay up due to his vast wealth. Its his fault he didnt sign a prenup

It’s all relative dear, think bigger picture here. To you 10 million is a lot! It would change your life but to someone coming from 129 billion down 10 million is going broke!. It’s the equivalent to someone losing 99.992% of their wealth. That guy Apollo was arguing that the ex-wife of 30 yrs deserves less than even half a percent of their wealth. He argued she should only get .008%, Imagine!! To people who many not understand, .008% is less than 1% of 1% of 1% 💀

That’s like if your family has $100,000 in the savings account at the time of your divorce but your ex wife says after divorce she’ll only give you $8

giphy.gif

Talks about relativity then proceeds to compare getting 8$ from 100K with getting 10 million out of billions.... :dwill: :mjlol:

According to the initial argument by Apollo and the subsequent ones, they’re saying she doesn’t even deserve .5%(half of one 1%) because .5% of 129 billion would give her 6.5 billion! They’re arguing that she doesn’t even deserve .1%(5 x less than .5%)of 1% which would be $129 million. They’re arguing that she deserves less than 1% of 1% of 1%.... that’s what 10 million of 129 billion is. Most homes appropriate for the ex wife of the richest man in the world would run minimum of 5 million! 10 million isn’t not a lot of money.

But forget the actual money, what I can’t wrap my head around is how anyone would sit here and say a SAHM of 27 years deserves less than even half a percent of her family’s wealth. If that’s not caqli lix saac than I dunno what is. And if that doesn’t show the deep contempt for women these guys have then I dunno what will. I rest my case!

Abaayo, neither Apollo, nor me, or any other person with sense is for people sitting on the GDP of a mid-size country. Periodt.

And here you are trying to justify a stay at home mother getting billions

8bade9a3903ec95c31f1f6b67eef3da5.gif

She most definitely deserves to get well taken care of, her contribution to her family life are/were important. And honestly, how they split their shit is none of my concern, I genuinely don't give a f*ck.

But what I find shocking is the ardent way you are justifying a house wife getting billions, niggas in here are saying Elon is too much off him, people are are against the idea of atheles/entertainers who barely contribute to the advancement of society getting millions and you want billions to be giving to a single person. Outrageous wallahi!

giphy.gif

You know with that money the kind of influence and power she'll have...she'll have enough money to be able to put in place whatever dictator she likes in Africa lmfao

Apollo

VIP
According to the initial argument by Apollo and the subsequent ones, they’re saying she doesn’t even deserve .5%(half of 1%) because .5% of 129 billion would give her 6.5 billion! They’re arguing that she doesn’t even deserve .1%(1/10th of a percent) of 1% which would be $129 million. They’re arguing that she deserves less than 1% of 1% of 1%.... that’s what 10 million of 129 billion is. Most homes appropriate for the ex wife of the richest man in the world would run minimum of 5 million! 10 million isn’t not a lot of money relatively!

But forget the actual money, what I can’t wrap my head around is how anyone would sit here and say a SAHM of 27 years deserves less than even half a percent of her family’s wealth. If that’s not caqli lix saac than I dunno what is. And if that doesn’t show the deep contempt for women these guys have then I dunno what will. I rest my case!

She will waste it. Bill will invest it wisely.

If some guy tried to get away with Oprah's wealth my opinion remains the same (Oprah should keep nearly all). Nothing to do with gender, more to do with ethics.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Abaayo, neither Apollo, nor me, or any other person with sense is for people sitting on the GDP of a mid-size country. Periodt.

And here you are trying to justify a stay at home mother getting billions

8bade9a3903ec95c31f1f6b67eef3da5.gif

She most definitely deserves to get well taken care of, her contribution to her family life are/were important. And honestly, how they split their shit is none of my concern, I genuinely don't give a f*ck.

But what I find shocking is the ardent way you are justifying a house wife getting billions, niggas in here are saying Elon is too much off him, people are are against the idea of atheles/entertainers who barely contribute to the advancement of society getting millions and you want billions to be giving to a single person. Outrageous wallahi!

giphy.gif

You know with that money the kind of influence and power she'll have...she'll have enough money to be able to put in place whatever dictator she likes in Africa lmfao

Mrs. Gates is not a house wife. When she met Bill, she had a higher position and was paid more. She was a director. Thats a boss lady. And their consequent charity company was humongous-- She is CFO. This is She-Man incase it eluded u my dear Autistic twin

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
It is her wealth! Bill only had 9 billion before their marriage. He gained an additional 120 billion after his marriage. If you weirdos would leave your stay at home wife out on the street then thank God most cadaan men and their court systems have morals and empathy to realize that a SAHM shouldn’t be left broke after years of sacrificing for her family. But like I told few others. It’s pretty obvious a lot of you guys here aren’t the average. Y’all have deep hatred for women that almost borderlines homosexuality. I’d advise you to check out the other team and leave us to deal with normal sane rational men that are not blinded by hate.
Besides giving birth you women are so fucking useless. What else do you have to offer for you to think that half of a men's net worth belongs to you?

Mrs. Gates is not a house wife. When she met Bill, she had a higher position and was paid more. She was a director. Thats a boss lady. And her their consequent charity company was humongous-- She is CFO. This is She-Man incase it eluded u my dear Autistic twin

Point still remains. Too much fucking money, too much power and influence in one persons hands.

These people are too focus on what's between their legs, like a give a f*ck, don't even understand what kind of power comes behind billions and then proceeds to talk about relativity and IQ :mindblown:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Point still remains. Too much fucking money, too much power and influence in one persons hands.

These people are too focus on what's between their legs, like a give a f*ck, don't even understand what kind of power comes behind billions and then proceeds to talk about relativity and IQ :mindblown:

So u r saying it is too much money for both Mr. And Mrs. Gates?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I see. Well, then i guess i am glad it is too much money for the right couple. Together they have donated 150 Billion dollars. More donations than any living person ever

So u r saying it is too much money for both Mr. And Mrs. Gates?

they're worth more than somalia, like time 10 folds or more, they can OWN a country if money is all it took......and she's focused on some bogus equal rights without seeing bigger picture, barely understands how money works and has such strong views yaab wallahi

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Trending

Latest posts