Bill and Melinda Gates get divorced after 27 years of marriage

Apollo

VIP
Didn’t Mackenzie help Jeff bezos start Amazon? She was always very involved.

Susan Wojcicki helped Larry Page and Sergey Brin early on. She is now worth 500 million while Page and Brin are worth about 100 billion each.

A few hundred million would be the amount MacKenzie Scott deserved for her initial involvement. The other billions she got away with was through legalized theft.

Didn’t Mackenzie help Jeff bezos start Amazon? She was always very involved.

She's more entailed to his money tbh, she was more like a partner driving his broke arse around to deliver books.

Mackenzie is unique case. Bill Gates wife added nothing to his business. She was a sahm living lavishly on the back of her husband, how is that a moral ground to take half of his assets?

I'm against the concept because when you make it big at the first disagreement she'll waive with divorce. Literally no incentive to stay married to a rich guy when you can divorce rape him.

And why is that? She’s been married and raised kids while he worked, she held down the fort, provided companionship, love and comfort to him and you think he deserves 126 billion and she walks away with 10 million so her quality of life can downgrade 1000 folds?!? What about the 30 years that she put into him and their kids?

I had high hopes for you, but as I’ve always said farax from young to old, educated to illiterate, diaspora to badiye are literally carbon copies of one another! Smh
In this capitalistic world all of this : love, support, companionship doesn’t matter anymore . It’s all about money:francis:

Apollo

VIP
Nobody should be allowed to be worth over 10 billion USD.

Cap net worth for everybody at 10 billion. Afterwards everything goes to the state. :gaasdrink:

I'm a 2x away from being a millionaire. :lolbron:

Uncle Sam when you become a millionaire!
1620094610767.png

Apollo

VIP
I knew you're a degenerate gambler on Bitmex.

Apollo The Crypto Guru.

Only put in a few K of my own money.

The Ethereum pump from cents to 10 bucks got me into 6 figures. Missed out on much upside afterwards because of cowardice.

Then the crypto pump from the last few months got me from low 6s to mid 6s.

:trumpsmirk:

Only put in a few K of my own money.

The Ethereum pump from cents to 10 bucks got me into 6 figures. Missed out on much upside afterwards because of cowardice.

Then the crypto pump from the last few months got me from low 6s to mid 6s.

:trumpsmirk:
Have you thought of cashout, how long you ganna hold for?

The vast majority of you will most likely never be billionaires. I am not sure why you're so invested in this situation.
And if they do, I hope that their wives will be working and building something. Unless she wants to be called a « walking vagina/thief/housewife who didn’t contribute anything ».:tacky:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
A question:
If normal couples shares wealth when they divorce, do they share the loans one of them had in the settlement as well?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
And if they do, I hope that their wives will be working and building something. Unless she wants to be called a « walking vagina/thief/housewife who didn’t contribute anything ».:tacky:

It just happens to men more for obvious reasons, but both sides react the same:mjpls: