Bill and Melinda Gates get divorced after 27 years of marriage

Don't really care bout Bill Gates. He made shady deals to dominate PC software & hardware market. He made his wealth by stealing software from upcoming companies and used his concoctions to install a monopoly. There is nothing honourable or honest bout Bill Gates.

Don't really care bout Bill Gates. He made shady deals to dominate PC software & hardware market. He made his wealth by stealing software from upcoming companies and used his concoctions to install a monopoly. There is nothing honourable or honest bout Bill Gates.
I feel the same can be said about many of the ultra-wealthy. You don't become a billionaire by being a good person.

Apollo

VIP
And why is that? She’s been married and raised kids while he worked, she held down the fort, provided companionship, love and comfort to him and you think he deserves 126 billion and she walks away with 10 million so her quality of life can downgrade 1000 folds?!? What about the 30 years that she put into him and their kids?

I had high hopes for you, but as I’ve always said farax from young to old, educated to illiterate, diaspora to badiye are literally carbon copies of one another! Smh

The guy worked his ass off. It is his money. Do you even realize how much money billions are? People can live/retire comfortably on a few million for the rest of their lives. Stealing billions (thousands of millions) from a successful entrepreneur just for being married to him is nothing but theft.

No amount of ''hard work'' justifies greedily stealing the size of country's annual GDP. There should be limits in the case of billionaire divorce.

The guy worked his ass off. It is his money. Do you even realize how much money billions are? People can live/retire comfortably on a few million for the rest of their lives. Stealing billions from a successful entrepreneur just for being married to him is nothing but theft.

Nothing ethical about it whatsoever.
If you get married in the west your assets are on the line. She's not stealing that's the law. You don't wanna lose some of your wealth in marriage then don't get married.

The way marriage works in Islam is the mans money is the families money and the wife's money is her money. Cry some more farax's, this is the religion which you practice.

:denzelnigga:

The law needs to be changed. Shit is ridiculous.
It's not ganna change the government loves those laws because it creates jobs. Lawyers, Judges, Administrator, Banks, Real estate agents, etc all eat when divorce happens especially big ones.

Here in Canada (Ontario), you don't even have to be married to risk losing your assets. All you have to be is cohabitating with your partner for I think 3 years and they have a right to your assets during the time you were cohabitating.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
It's not gonna change the government loves those laws because it creates jobs. Lawyers, Judges, Administrator, Banks, Real estate agents, etc all eat when divorce happens especially big ones.

Here in Canada, you don't even have to be married to risk losing your assets. All you have to be is cohabitating with your partner for I think 3 years and they have a right to your assets during the time you were cohabitating.

I'm not against normal/average income people splitting up assets in divorce.

Just against money grabbing from multi-millionaires/billionaires after divorce. The amount those women get is beyond ridiculous. It should be hard capped at somewhere like 10 million. No más.

It's not ganna change the government loves those laws because it creates jobs. Lawyers, Judges, Administrator, Banks, Real estate agents, etc all eat when divorce happens especially big ones.

Here in Canada, you don't even have to be married to risk losing your assets. All you have to be is cohabitating with your partner for I think 3 years and they have a right to your assets during the time you were cohabitating.
In Ontario you can lose assets if you share a kid lmao

I feel the same can be said about many of the ultra-wealthy. You don't become a billionaire by being a good person.

Read his history and why everyone hates him.

Microsoft software flagship windows foundations were designed by someone called Gary Kildal. He knowingly bought a botleg version from a competitor for his breakthrough deal with IBM (the big shot company of that era) and what made him rich.

Not only did he steal the operation system but the whole deal with IBM was facilitated by his mother who personally knew the president of IBM back than. Basically he got the deal through nepotism.

He stomped on hundreds of upcoming software companies by copying their programs or pre installing his own on Microsoft PC's.
It worked because back than intellectual property laws were weak and limited.

He also worked behind the scenes to force business partners to drop competitors and use his products instead.

Good for him he played the game very well but let's not pretend he's self made billionaire who turned his fortune to charities out of his good will.

It's like Zuckerberg who announced to donate his wealth to charities only to evade some taxes lol

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
:faysalwtf: What that's even worse a normal person is ganna feel the impact of a divorce way worse than a multi-millionaire/billionaire.

What MacKenzie Scott got away with is more than six times the richest African alive (Aliko Dangote). It gives these billionaire housewives too much power.

That's why you make sure to sign up prenup, insist she takes mental evaluation and pays for her own lawyer.

It is ludacris the leeway western law gives to women. She could claim emotional distress during signing up of the paperwork and court will thrash prenup all away.

There is no incentive for a sahm to remain in marriage with a millionaire if she can divorce rape him and take half of assets. Insane.

Trending