Bill and Melinda Gates get divorced after 27 years of marriage

Apollo

VIP
Boomer billionaires are mostly sane and wise (mostly made their money in honest industries).

The Gen X and Millennial billionaires creep me out (mostly made their money in data collection):

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
bill gates = naag
Melinda gates = nin

it’s a tradition to switch genders for there people that worship the religion of reversals etc baphomet and stuff

FluffySomberGazelle-max-1mb.gif

They don't have that money in cash. It is mostly in stocks and real estate.

Gates will spend that money more wisely. He helped out Africa big time.
True, but he has way too much money to get emotional about a woman. Bro said hire a hit man lol

He is one of the few sane billionaires left, despite all the hate he gets he does a lot of good work. Much rather want him to keep his money instead of crazies like Elon Musk who wants to implant brain chips and become an interplanetary species overtake him or a creep like Zuckerberg who stole Facebook originally and wants to know everything about you.
like I said before Elon musk must be killed, he is a guy that thinks he is a genius and he has created a dick-sucking cult of teen boys that worship him and thinks that he is on the same level as fictional characters like tony stark, rick and etc...
I'm hiring people to get the job done jk :russ:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
WHY?? Power- kind couple! WHY???????????????????????????????????????

I mean, in all honesty Bill's voice is very unmanly-- but they married for 27 years yaaqeee!!!!

This tells me--- there is NO such thing as TILL DEATH DO US PART

more like

TILL WE DIVORCE DO US PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY?? Power- kind couple! WHY???????????????????????????????????????

I mean, in all honesty Bill's voice is very unmanly-- but they married for 27 years yaaqeee!!!!

This tells me--- there is NO such thing as TILL DEATH DO US PART

more like

TILL WE DIVORCE DO US PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TILL DEATH DO US PART:mjlaugh: This is not the 1920s anymore. Marriage is not what it used to be. That's why I will never get married in the west at least.

He is one of the few sane billionaires left, despite all the hate he gets he does a lot of good work. Much rather want him to keep his money instead of crazies like Elon Musk who wants to implant brain chips and become an interplanetary species overtake him or a creep like Zuckerberg who stole Facebook originally and wants to know everything about you.
Gates is hella suspect

Trending