Bidah(innovation) you have seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
No one dances at the capital park mosque sxb they gather to do digri, I have attended that mosque and never saw what you saw.

Plus, Sufis worshipping grave is Salafi propaganda. They simply visit the graves of pious people because they are gardens of heaven and earth. I've never heard or some them do it, it's complete bullshit.

The ones in Asia are fake Sufis who completely hijacked the real Sufism.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Plus, Sufis worshipping grave is Salafi propaganda. They simply visit the graves of pious people because they are gardens of heaven and earth. I've never heard or some them do it, it's complete bullshit.

I never said sufis do that. I said the sunnis at the time of Abdul Wahhab were doing that. You trippin fam

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
That good bro, but then why on that day did they dance? I usually attend Assabaha, and Omar ibn Khattab but I went there that one time 2 years ago to pray, and they started dancing. That's why I never went back.

Define dancing bro. I attend Sufi mosques here in Columbus and Minneapolis and I never saw anyone dancing but people gathering to do digri, some of you think standing in rows and chanting digri is equivalent to dancing. Nope

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Some of my family members are big known sufi culuma, they tell straight it's wrong to worship graves. It only points to clear propaganda.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Define dancing bro. I attend Sufi mosques here in Columbus and Minneapolis and I never saw anyone dancing but people gathering to do digri, some of you think standing in rows and chanting digri is equivalent to dancing. Nope
Bro this is exactly what I saw Educate me on how the Prophet (SAW), and his companions did this in the masjid. The Quran never even mentioned this. Some even started moving the circle, and started spinning in a trance like state.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I never said sufis do that. I said the sunnis at the time of Abdul Wahhab were doing that. You trippin fam

You're talking about FAKE Sufis again. The real ones don't do this kind of shit and are true Muslims closer to Allah. They are part of Sunni branch and follow Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah.

Every group has bad apples. I've met real Sufis and if you met them, they would refute you wallahi. They are great Muslims and some of the great noble Somalis were Sufis. Remember Geledi Sultanate biggest sheikh was Sufi and you said he was Tunni, so what? Rahanweyn was part of Geledi Sultanate and Barawa was a port of Geledi Sultanate. Your forefathers followed him and that is fact.

Wahhabis only have few scholars:

1. Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab
2. Albani
3. Ibn Uthaymeen
4. Ibn Baz

These men went against the consensus of all the scholars of our Religion. They believe Allah has a physical hand, eyes, face.

They worship a human being.

Do-I-Look-Somali

You're talking about FAKE Sufis again. The real ones don't do this kind of shit and are true Muslims closer to Allah. They are part of Sunni branch and follow Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah.

Every group has bad apples. I've met real Sufis and if you met them, they would refute you wallahi. They are great Muslims and some of the great noble Somalis were Sufis. Remember Geledi Sultanate biggest sheikh was Sufi and you said he was Tunni, so what? Rahanweyn was part of Geledi Sultanate and Barawa was a port of Geledi Sultanate. Your forefathers followed him and that is fact.
My Geledi forefathers were pure sunnis fam. We even acted purely on the shariah sxb. But I already told you the sufis who don't do innovations are good in my book, because the ones I met in Mombasa were more Sunni. They even denied the mawlid, and said it was shirk. I never said all sufis were bad.

My Geledi forefathers were pure sunnis fam. We even acted purely on the shariah sxb. But I already told you the sufis who don't do innovations are good in my book, because the ones I met in Mombasa were more Sunni. They even denied the mawlid, and said it was shirk. I never said all sufis were bad.

Somalis are Sufis sxb. Wahhabist Salafist rubbish was introduced in the last 5 decades.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Wahhabis only have few scholars:

1. Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab
2. Albani
3. Ibn Uthaymeen
4. Ibn Baz

These men went against the consensus of all the scholars of our Religion. They believe Allah has a physical hand, eyes, face.

They worship a human being.
That's true, and sunnis have all 4 schools of thought. We have ibn tamayyia, bukhari, Muslim, and all of the sahaba. Most importantly we have Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

Do-I-Look-Somali

Bullshit.

Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah are the Ash'aris and all the scholars are Ash'ari.
:russ::pachah1:. It's funny how you brothers keep cursing on Ramadan. The Sunni are the majority, and the Sunni follow the Prophet (SAW), and his companions, because his companions followed him (SAW). Prove it otherwise. Are you trying to change Islamic history. The Quran refutes you

Do-I-Look-Somali

The proof is that Salafism is a recent. Somali history they were Shafi'i Sunni/Sufi
Bro this incorrect. Salafi is an arabic word. It means the same as athari. They are traditionalist views. Salafis means those who follow the Prophet (SAW), and his companions. So does the term Sunni. You trippin fam. The Prophet (SAW) said those who follow me, and my companions are the ones who will enter paradise. Sunni/athari/salafi have always been there.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

REAL Sufism is pure Sunni Islam. They follow Sharia. :faysalwtf:

The truth is Sheikh Uways al-Barawi was Sufi and Geledi Sultanate followed him as their biggest scholar. He helped preserve the true teachings Islam in southern Somalia and spreaded Islam across East Africa. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uways_al-Barawi

Same way in northern Somalia we had our own scholar called Abdiahman bin Ahmad al-Zayla`i who helped preserve true teachings of Islam in northern Somalia and contributed spreading true Islam in northeast Africa and southern Arabia. He was also Sufi. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Zayla`i

Lastly, Mawlid is Halal. All the four major Islamic jurisprudence schools like Shafi΄i, Hanafi, Maliki and Hanbali all celebrate Mawlid. Only people who reject this is the Khawarij Salafis.

Watch this video properly and I hope you come to an understanding brother. :samwelcome:

REAL Sufism is pure Sunni Islam. They follow Sharia. :faysalwtf:

The truth is Sheikh Uways al-Barawi was Sufi and Geledi Sultanate followed him as their biggest scholar. He helped preserve the true teachings Islam in southern Somalia and spreaded Islam across East Africa. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uways_al-Barawi

Same way in northern Somalia we had our own scholar called Abdiahman bin Ahmad al-Zayla`i who helped preserve true teachings of Islam in northern Somalia and contributed spreading true Islam in northeast Africa and southern Arabia. He was also Sufi. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Zayla`i

Lastly, Mawlid is Halal. All the four major Islamic jurisprudence schools like Shafi΄i, Hanafi, Maliki and Hanbali all celebrate Mawlid. Only people who reject this is the Khawarij Salafis.

Watch this video properly and I hope you come to an understanding brother. :samwelcome:

Celebrating Mawlid is Haraam and it is a biddah the big head of the Shafici Madhab mentioned so his name is Ibn Hajar al Asqalani, also it was made by the Fatmids shia of Eygpt, the sahabah and tabieen and the students of the tabieen did not celebrate mawlid.

وأما ما أحدث الناس قبل وقت الجمعة من الدعاء إليها بالذكر والصلاة على النبي - صلى الله عليه وسلم - فهو في بعض البلاد دون بعض ، واتباع السلف الصالح أولى
People innovated dhikr and sending blessings on Prophet peace be upon him before the time of Jummah for the purpose of calling people for jummah. This is done in some places and not in other places, THE BEST IS TO FOLLOW SALAF SALEH. [Fath al Bari 3/45]

واتفقوا أن آخر من كان من أتباع التابعين ممن يقبل قوله من عاش إلى حدود العشرين ومائتين ، وفي هذا الوقت ظهرت البدع ظهورا فاشيا
It is agreed upon that Itteba al Tabiyeen remained for two hundred and twenty years, That was the time innovations appeared. [Fath al Bari vol 7 page 8 chapter on the virtues of companions of Prophet peace be upon him]

«أصل عمل المولد بدعة لم تُنقَل عن أحد من السلف الصالح من القرون الثلاثة، ولكنها مع ذلك قد اشتملت على محاسن وضدها، فمَن تَحرَّى في عملها المحاسن، وتَجنَّب ضدها؛ كان بدعة حسنة، وإلا فلا.
As for the origin of the practice of commemorating the Prophet's birth, it is an innovation that has not been conveyed to us from any of the pious early Muslims of the first three centuries, despite which it has included both features that are praiseworthy and features that are not. If one takes care to include in such a commemoration only things that are praiseworthy and avoids those that are otherwise, it is a praiseworthy innovation, while if one does not, it is not. (end quote from al-Hawi lil fatawi of Jalal ud din suyuti)

Mawlid wa Xaraam

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Celebrating Mawlid is Haraam and it is a biddah the big head of the Shafici Madhab mentioned so his name is Ibn Hajar al Asqalani, also it was made by the Fatmids shia of Eygpt, the sahabah and tabieen and the students of the tabieen did not celebrate mawlid.

وأما ما أحدث الناس قبل وقت الجمعة من الدعاء إليها بالذكر والصلاة على النبي - صلى الله عليه وسلم - فهو في بعض البلاد دون بعض ، واتباع السلف الصالح أولى
People innovated dhikr and sending blessings on Prophet peace be upon him before the time of Jummah for the purpose of calling people for jummah. This is done in some places and not in other places, THE BEST IS TO FOLLOW SALAF SALEH. [Fath al Bari 3/45]

واتفقوا أن آخر من كان من أتباع التابعين ممن يقبل قوله من عاش إلى حدود العشرين ومائتين ، وفي هذا الوقت ظهرت البدع ظهورا فاشيا
It is agreed upon that Itteba al Tabiyeen remained for two hundred and twenty years, That was the time innovations appeared. [Fath al Bari vol 7 page 8 chapter on the virtues of companions of Prophet peace be upon him]

«أصل عمل المولد بدعة لم تُنقَل عن أحد من السلف الصالح من القرون الثلاثة، ولكنها مع ذلك قد اشتملت على محاسن وضدها، فمَن تَحرَّى في عملها المحاسن، وتَجنَّب ضدها؛ كان بدعة حسنة، وإلا فلا.
As for the origin of the practice of commemorating the Prophet's birth, it is an innovation that has not been conveyed to us from any of the pious early Muslims of the first three centuries, despite which it has included both features that are praiseworthy and features that are not. If one takes care to include in such a commemoration only things that are praiseworthy and avoids those that are otherwise, it is a praiseworthy innovation, while if one does not, it is not. (end quote from al-Hawi lil fatawi of Jalal ud din suyuti)

Mawlid wa Xaraam

Mawlid is Halal sxb. Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) followers and his companions would make dua to Allah crying and thanking Allah for giving a great Prophet and a man like Muhammed (PBUH) who was sent to provide Islam to us. Mawlid is simply to praise our Prophet. I mean our creator and angels praise him and his name means the praised one? So why can't Muslims praise him?

Is there evidence for the celebration of Mawlid — the Prophet’s Birthday — in the Qur’an and the Sunna? What do the Imams and scholars of the Four Schools say, and what about the contemporary “Salafi” scholars who forbade it on the grounds that it is an innovation, such as Albani, Bin Baz, al-Jaza’iri, Mashhur Salman, `Uthaymin? What about those who celebrate Mawlid, but forbid people from standing at the conclusion of Mawlid for sending darudor salawat — blessings and salutations — on the Prophet, Peace be upon him? And what about the objections of some to using the phrase: “As-salamu `alayka ya Rasulallah” (Peace upon you, O Messenger of Allah), and their claim that one cannot call the Prophet, peace be upon him, with the term ya, or O?

When the Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) came to Madinah, he found the people of Madinah celebrating and playing in a state of joy on one particular day. He asked them, "What is this day?" They told him that this is a day that we used to celebrate long time ago, and we celebrate this annually. So the Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) denied them from doing this and he told them, "We have only two feasts in Islam, the feast of Al-Fitr, and the feast of Al-Adha.

1. PRELIMINARY REMARKS
  2. Proofs From the Qur’an and Sunna That Celebrating the Prophet’s Birthday is Accepted in Shari`a.
    1. The Obligation to Increase the Love and Honor of the Prophet
    2. The Prophet Emphasized Monday As the Day He Was Born
    3. Allah Said: Rejoice in the Prophet
    4. The Prophet Celebrated Great Historical Events
    5. Allah Said: Invoke Blessings on the Prophet
    6. The Effect of Observing Mawlid on Unbelievers
    7. The Obligation to Know Sira and Imitate Its Central Character
    8. The Prophet Accepted Poetry in His Honor
    9. Singing and Recitation of Poetry
    10. Singing and Recitation of Qur’an
    11. The Prophet Allowed Drum-Playing For A Good Intention
    12. The Prophet Emphasized the Birthday of Prophets
    13. Why Bukhari Emphasized Dying On Monday
    14. The Prophet Emphasized the Birthplace of Prophets
    15. The Ijma` of `Ulama on the Permissibility of Mawlid
  3. History of The Celebration of Mawlid
  4. Earliest Mentions of the Public Mawlid
  5. Ibn Battuta’s Account of the Mawlid
  6. Three Tenth-Century Accounts of the Mawlid
  7. The Celebration of Mawlid in Islamic Countries Today
    1. Ibn Taymiyya’s Opinion on the Celebration of Mawlid and the Deviation of “Salafis” from his Opinion
    2. Ibn Taymiyya’s Opinion on the Meetings of Dhikr
    3. Ibn Kathir Praises the Night of Mawlid
    4. `Asqalani and Suyuti’s Fatwas on the Permissibility of Mawlid
    5. Other Scholars’ Opinions on the Mawlid
    6. To Celebrate Mawlid Is Mandub (Recommended)
  8. THE CLAIM OF THE CONTEMPORARY “SALAFI” WRITERS WHO FORBADE MAWLID
  9. SENDING DARUD OR SALAWAT
  10. USING THE PHRASE: AS-SALAMU `ALAYKA YA RASULALLAH
  11. The Wahhabi’s tampering of the MUWAJAHA AL-SHARIFA (GATE TO THE PROPHET’S NOBLE GRAVE)
  12. CONCLUSION: ONE MAY NOT OBJECT TO MAWLID

Do-I-Look-Somali

Mawlid is Halal sxb. Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) followers and his companions would make dua to Allah crying and thanking Allah for giving a great Prophet and a man like Muhammed (PBUH) who was sent to provide Islam to us. Mawlid is simply to praise our Prophet. I mean our creator and angels praise him and his name means the praised one? So why can't Muslims praise him?

Is there evidence for the celebration of Mawlid — the Prophet’s Birthday — in the Qur’an and the Sunna? What do the Imams and scholars of the Four Schools say, and what about the contemporary “Salafi” scholars who forbade it on the grounds that it is an innovation, such as Albani, Bin Baz, al-Jaza’iri, Mashhur Salman, `Uthaymin? What about those who celebrate Mawlid, but forbid people from standing at the conclusion of Mawlid for sending darudor salawat — blessings and salutations — on the Prophet, Peace be upon him? And what about the objections of some to using the phrase: “As-salamu `alayka ya Rasulallah” (Peace upon you, O Messenger of Allah), and their claim that one cannot call the Prophet, peace be upon him, with the term ya, or O?

When the Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) came to Madinah, he found the people of Madinah celebrating and playing in a state of joy on one particular day. He asked them, "What is this day?" They told him that this is a day that we used to celebrate long time ago, and we celebrate this annually. So the Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) denied them from doing this and he told them, "We have only two feasts in Islam, the feast of Al-Fitr, and the feast of Al-Adha.

1. PRELIMINARY REMARKS
  2. Proofs From the Qur’an and Sunna That Celebrating the Prophet’s Birthday is Accepted in Shari`a.
    1. The Obligation to Increase the Love and Honor of the Prophet
    2. The Prophet Emphasized Monday As the Day He Was Born
    3. Allah Said: Rejoice in the Prophet
    4. The Prophet Celebrated Great Historical Events
    5. Allah Said: Invoke Blessings on the Prophet
    6. The Effect of Observing Mawlid on Unbelievers
    7. The Obligation to Know Sira and Imitate Its Central Character
    8. The Prophet Accepted Poetry in His Honor
    9. Singing and Recitation of Poetry
    10. Singing and Recitation of Qur’an
    11. The Prophet Allowed Drum-Playing For A Good Intention
    12. The Prophet Emphasized the Birthday of Prophets
    13. Why Bukhari Emphasized Dying On Monday
    14. The Prophet Emphasized the Birthplace of Prophets
    15. The Ijma` of `Ulama on the Permissibility of Mawlid
  3. History of The Celebration of Mawlid
  4. Earliest Mentions of the Public Mawlid
  5. Ibn Battuta’s Account of the Mawlid
  6. Three Tenth-Century Accounts of the Mawlid
  7. The Celebration of Mawlid in Islamic Countries Today
    1. Ibn Taymiyya’s Opinion on the Celebration of Mawlid and the Deviation of “Salafis” from his Opinion
    2. Ibn Taymiyya’s Opinion on the Meetings of Dhikr
    3. Ibn Kathir Praises the Night of Mawlid
    4. `Asqalani and Suyuti’s Fatwas on the Permissibility of Mawlid
    5. Other Scholars’ Opinions on the Mawlid
    6. To Celebrate Mawlid Is Mandub (Recommended)
  8. THE CLAIM OF THE CONTEMPORARY “SALAFI” WRITERS WHO FORBADE MAWLID
  9. SENDING DARUD OR SALAWAT
  10. USING THE PHRASE: AS-SALAMU `ALAYKA YA RASULALLAH
  11. The Wahhabi’s tampering of the MUWAJAHA AL-SHARIFA (GATE TO THE PROPHET’S NOBLE GRAVE)
  12. CONCLUSION: ONE MAY NOT OBJECT TO MAWLID

Celebrating Al-Mawlid is a Bid'ah

1420302963_201859.jpg
The commands mentioned in the Quran and Sunnah to follow the laws of Allah and His Messenger
icon--1.gif
and the prohibitions of introducing innovations into the religion are quite clear. Allah Says (what means):

Say [O Muhammad], 'If you should love Allah, then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins.’" [Quran 3: 31]

Follow [O Mankind] what has been revealed to you from your Lord and do not follow other than Him any allies. Little do you remember." [Quran 7: 3]

And [moreover], this is My path, which is straight, so follow it; and do not follow [other] ways, for you will be separated from His way." [Quran 6: 153]

The Prophet
icon--1.gif
said: “The most truthful of speech is the Book of Allah and the best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad, and the most evil of things are those which are newly-invented.” And he
icon--1.gif
said: hoever innovates anything in this matter of ours (i.e., Islam), that is not part of it will have it rejected.” Al-Bukhari and Muslim]. According to a version narrated by Muslim, Whoever does anything that is not in accordance with this matter of ours (i.e., Islam), will have it rejected.”

Among the reprehensible innovations that people have invented is the celebration of the birthday of the Prophet
icon--1.gif
(Al-Mawlid) in the month of Rabee’ Al-Awwal. They celebrate this occasion in various ways:

Some of them simply make it an occasion to gather and read the story of Al-Mawlid, then they present speeches and Qaseedahs (odes) for this occasion.

Some of them make food and sweets etc., and offer them to the people present.

Some of them hold these celebrations in the mosques, and some of them hold them in their houses.

Some people do not limit themselves to the actions mentioned above; they include in these gatherings Haram and reprehensible things, such as free mixing between men and women, dancing and singing, or committing actions of Shirk such as seeking the help of the Prophet
icon--1.gif
calling upon him, seeking his support against their enemies and so on.

Whatever form it takes and whatever the intentions of those who do this are, there is no doubt whatsoever that it is an invented, Haram innovation which was introduced by the Shee’ah Faatimids after the three best centuries of Islam, in order to corrupt the religion of the Muslims. The next person to do this after them, and reintroduce it was King Al-Muzaffar Abu Sa’eed Kawkaboori, the king of Irbil, at the end of the sixth century or the beginning of the seventh century AH, as was mentioned by the historians such as Ibn Khalkaan
icon--6.gif
and others.

Abu Shaamah
icon--6.gif
said: ‘The first person to do that in Mosul was Shaykh ‘Umar Ibn Muhammad Al-Malaa, one of the well-known righteous people. Then the ruler of Irbil and others followed his example’.

Ibn Katheer
icon--6.gif
said in his biography of Abu Sa’eed Kazkaboori: “He used to observe the Mawlid in Rabee’ Al-Awwal and hold a huge celebration on that occasion… some of those who were present at the feast of Al-Muzaffar on some occasions of the Mawlid said that he used to offer in the feast five thousand grilled heads of sheep, ten thousand chickens and one hundred thousand large dishes, and thirty trays of sweets… he would let the Sufis sing from Dhuhr until Fajr, and he himself would dance with them.”

Ibn Khalkaan
icon--6.gif
said: “When it is the first of Safar they decorate those domes with various kinds of fancy adornments, and in every dome there sits a group of singers and a group of puppeteers and players of musical instruments, and they do not leave any one of those domes without setting up a group (of performers) there. The people give up work during this period, and they do no work except for going around and watching the entertainment. When there are two days to go until the Mawlid, they bring out a large number of camels, cows and sheep, more than can be described, and they accompany them with all the drums, songs and musical instruments that they have, until they bring them to the square… On the night of the Mawlid there are performances of nasheed after Maghrib in the citadel.”

So, this is the origin of this celebration on the occasion of the Prophet’s birthday. More recently idle entertainment, extravagance, and wasting of money and time have become associated with an innovation for which Allah has not sent down any authority.

It is incumbent upon all Muslims to revive the Sunnah and put an end to Bid’ah (innovation); they should not perform any action until they know the ruling of Allah concerning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts