Bidah(innovation) you have seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam stop acting slow, these terrorists come from extreme Salafi interpretations of Islam. Like how y’all fixated on the few Sufi orders that sing and dance, imma point out y’all overwhelmingly produce terrorists. Prime example in Somalia we have Sufi Ahlu Sunna Wal Jama who protect folks from Al Shabbab dogs.
Did you know the sayyid was considered a terrorist to Qadaris because he was salihi. Timo dhere, timo yare.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Fam stop acting slow, these terrorists come from extreme Salafi interpretations of Islam. Like how y’all fixated on the few Sufi orders that sing and dance, imma point out y’all overwhelmingly produce terrorists. Prime example in Somalia we have Sufi Ahlu Sunna Wal Jama who protect folks from Al Shabbab dogs.
:ulyin: Bro many Somalis are defending themselves against the Al shabab. Also you're trippin. I don't hate the sufis. I will still pray with sufis, because they have not innovated the salat like the Shia, but I don't agree with the dancing, singing, and Turning the house of Allah into a club. Also again you're wrong. There have been Khawarijj in Islam since the beginning. Ali (RA) killed a lot of them. You need to learn Islamic history before you start going off of Shia propaganda. They were the ones that started this whole salafi terrorist nonsense. These extremists don't represent the sunnis. They are the enemies of all Islam. But don't act like major Sufi books don't talk about mystical sufism, and going buck wild in the masjid.

The Sufis and Khawarij are in two extremes, did you know a lot of sufis fell into gaalnimo thinking they don't need to pray salah thats how extreme it gets. The khawarij asiliyaan was from one man who said to the prophet I believe after the battle of hunayn, the prophet was dividing the war booty he said "O messenger of Allah be fair", the prophet repiled "am I the fairest among you?".

The khawarij are called deviants, they made their own group or ummah outside of the muslim ummah.

Salafi is imbetween the more you lean a side the more extreme you become.

:ulyin: Bro many Somalis are defending themselves against the Al shabab. Also you're trippin. I don't hate the sufis. I will still pray with sufis, because they have not innovated the salat like the Shia, but I don't agree with the dancing, singing, and Turing the house of Allah into a club. Also again you're wrong. There have been Khawarijj in Islam since the beginning. Ali (RA) killed a lot of them. You need to learn Islamic history before you start going off of Shia propaganda. They were the ones that started this whole salafi terrorist nonsense. These extremists don't represent the sunnis. They are the enemies of all Islam. But don't act like major Sufi books don't talk about mystical sufism, and going buck wild in the masjid.

:kodaksmiley:
Shia propaganda? Lmao this is common knowledge that the “Salafism” y’all follow is from Mohammed al Wahhab from the 18th century revivalism that in return was exported to Somalia via Gulf States. There was no Salafism in Somalia prior to 1990. Like I stated, a common sign of a Salafi is a obsession with Sufis with the minority wanting to kill/oppress. We have been the dominate group in Somalia for centuries and we ain’t going no where. Salafism is a disease that destroyed the modern Muslim world. Y’all the reason why everyone hates Muslims and that’s facts.

Shia propaganda? Lmao this is common knowledge that the “Salafism” y’all follow is from Mohammed al Wahhab from the 18th century revivalism that in return was exported to Somalia via Gulf States. There was no Salafism in Somalia prior to 1990. Like I stated, a common sign of a Salafi is a obsession with Sufis with the minority wanting to kill/oppress. We have been the dominate group in Somalia for centuries and we ain’t going no where. Salafism is a disease that destroyed the modern Muslim world. Y’all the reason why everyone hates Muslims and that’s facts.
Let me teach you the word called Salafi came from the word Salaf, sakaf is one of the 245633 words of way or path in Arabic. No salafism existed during the time of the prophet, but it is constantly renewed and renewed. Because Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab read the books of Ibn Tammiyah, who was from the 12th century AD.

What was prior in somalia in 1990, secularism, gaalo brainwashing you and forcing you to speak Talyaini.

Do you even know what group that is sufi that runs somalia, do you even know the qaeda or creed of the sufis. Because let me teach you the main sufi group, they are called qadaris and asharis.

Do-I-Look-Somali

How are these facts? Don't be spreading lies on Ramadan. The majority of Somalis have always been Sunni. Somalis were among the first converts to Islam when some of the companions landed on the coastal areas of Somalia while others went to abysinnia. Sufism came with Sheikh Sufi I believe, but I could be wrong but it definitely was not before the true form of Islam called Sunni(which are the majority of Muslims).

"that the “Salafism” y’all follow is from Mohammed al Wahhab from the 18th century revivalism that in return was exported to Somalia via Gulf States."

Again you're showing signs of ignorance. Salafi means those who follow the ways of the Prophet (SAW), and the companions. That is what sunnis do. The Shia have always spread this salafi narrative to confuse ppl. There is nothing wrong with calling yourself a Salafi. Also Abdul Wahhab was very smart, and he destroyed idols, and places where ppl were doing grave Worshipping. When the Saudi family took over Mecca they destroyed the barriers that were put into the kabba by act of ignorance. Every school of thought was praying in there own area. Wahab, and Saudi family made the pilgrimage halal again, and made everyone pray at the same time. These are things the Quran, and The Prophet (SAW) told us to do. It was only in recent times where the Saudi family became corrupted, but Abdul Wahhab is free from all of that. I bet you didn't even know Wahabi is a name of Allah (SWT). Also you sound insecure. Islam has been hated since the beginning. The Prophet (SAW) said Islam came as a strange religion, and will leave as a strange religion. Ppl hate Islam, because they know we got the right Deen. You sound like one of those ppl who trys to please the Islamaphobes. Don't compare the Khawarijj with us, and learn your Somali history. Somalis have always been sunni, and followed the Shafi school of thought.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Anyone who thinks Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhab is one to follow is a fool.
Read Divine Lightning by his brother, Imam Sulaiman Ibn Abdul Wahhab.
There's a video series on YT. By Al-Hajj Abu Ja'far Al-Hanbali.

The man is evil incarnate, his machinations still wreck havoc in the Muslim world today.
His ideology is poison. This isn't fiction, make no mistake.
He fashioned himself as a reformer.
He used his ideology to kill and frame those Muslims as people who did shirk.

And the monkeys nowadays buy into it and think they're pious.
Cajiib.

If you follow him, you're not upon "the ways of the Salaf".

Let me teach you the word called Salafi came from the word Salaf, sakaf is one of the 245633 words of way or path in Arabic. No salafism existed during the time of the prophet, but it is constantly renewed and renewed. Because Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab read the books of Ibn Tammiyah, who was from the 12th century AD.

What was prior in somalia in 1990, secularism, gaalo brainwashing you and forcing you to speak Talyaini.

Do you even know what group that is sufi that runs somalia, do you even know the qaeda or creed of the sufis. Because let me teach you the main sufi group, they are called qadaris and asharis.

Only Salafis say there was no true Islam prior to the civil war cause they mean is ain’t no Salafism :mjlol: As if Somalis weren’t practicing Muslims for 1300 years. Thanks for admiting that the modern day Salafis derived from Mohammed Wahhab’s teachings. Glad that’s doing a lot for advancing Saudi society. Like I said BEFORE majority of terrorists come from y’all. Idk what so hard to grasp about that. It sure as f*ck ain’t other Sunni groups. Y’all intolerant and extreme views on Islam are breeding groups for modern khawarij. Can’t wait till y’all influence is weaned out of Somalia i’A

Gadiid

Imagine deriding the Ahmaddis when people unironically follow Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab like he's a prophet?
Go on, read what they say about him. He's a "prophet" in all but name.
Kadhab, he'll get justice in Judgement day.
Talking about "Bid'ah", when that's all Salafis partake in.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Anyone who thinks Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhab is one to follow is a fool.
Read Divine Lightning by his brother, Imam Sulaiman Ibn Abdul Wahhab.
There's a video series on YT. By Al-Hajj Abu Ja'far Al-Hanbali.

The man is evil incarnate, his machinations still wreck havoc in the Muslim world today.
His ideology is poison. This isn't fiction, make no mistake.
He fashioned himself as a reformer.
He used his ideology to kill and frame those Muslims as people who did shirk.

And the monkeys nowadays buy into it and think they're pious.
Cajiib.

If you follow him, you're not upon "the ways of the Salaf".
Grave Worshipping is shirk. Idol worshipping is shirk. Going to the kabba, and praying in different times is wrong. How is a man who stopped that evil. You ppl need to learn Islamic history

The Qadaris are a group that say that Qadar does not exist, because we have freewill

When Jibreel (peace be upon him), when he questioned the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), who said: “Faith means to believe in Allaah, His angels, His Books, His Messengers, the Last Day, and the Divine Decree, both good and bad.”

This hadeeth was narrated by Abu Dawood in his Sunan (4961), Kitaab al-Sunnah, Baab fi’l-Qadar:

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that he said: “The Qadaris (those who deny al-qadar) are the Magians of this ummah. If they get sick, do not visit them and if they die, do not attend (their funerals).

The prophet mentioned the qadariya, in the hadith narrated by Abu Dawood.

The Asharis on the other hand are Ahul Sunnah because they have many principles that make them Ahul Sunnah but the difference between them and the Ahul Sunnah is about them using Logic than interpretations on the Quran.

For example they believe Allah exist without a place, because a place is for human being to exist. When Allah mentioned in his Quran

“Allah, it is He Who has created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them in six days. Then He rose over (istawa) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). You (mankind) have none, besides Him, as a Wali (protector or helper) or an intercessor. Will you not then remember (or receive admonition)?” [32:4]

“Surely, your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six days and then rose over (istawa) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty), disposing the affair of all things.” [10:3]

Do-I-Look-Somali

Imagine deriding the Ahmaddis when people unironically follow Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab like he's a prophet?
Go on, read what they say about him. He's a "prophet" in all but name.
Kadhab, he'll get justice in Judgement day.
Talking about "Bid'ah", when that's all Salafis partake in.
Whoever follows Wahhab like a prophet is dumb. That's not what sunnis do. We worship only Allah, and follow the teachings of the Prophet (SAW), and first 3 generation of sahaba. I never heard of ppl calling that man a prophet. That sounds like Khawarijj to me

Do-I-Look-Somali

The Qadaris are a group that say that Qadar does not exist, because we have freewill

When Jibreel (peace be upon him), when he questioned the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), who said: “Faith means to believe in Allaah, His angels, His Books, His Messengers, the Last Day, and the Divine Decree, both good and bad.”

This hadeeth was narrated by Abu Dawood in his Sunan (4961), Kitaab al-Sunnah, Baab fi’l-Qadar:

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that he said: “The Qadaris (those who deny al-qadar) are the Magians of this ummah. If they get sick, do not visit them and if they die, do not attend (their funerals).

The prophet mentioned the qadariya, in the hadith narrated by Abu Dawood.

The Asharis on the other hand are Ahul Sunnah because they have many principles that make them Ahul Sunnah but the difference between them and the Ahul Sunnah is about them using Logic than interpretations on the Quran.

For example they believe Allah exist without a place, because a place is for human being to exist. When Allah mentioned in his Quran

“Allah, it is He Who has created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them in six days. Then He rose over (istawa) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). You (mankind) have none, besides Him, as a Wali (protector or helper) or an intercessor. Will you not then remember (or receive admonition)?” [32:4]

“Surely, your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six days and then rose over (istawa) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty), disposing the affair of all things.” [10:3]
I agree with this

Gadiid

Grave Worshipping is shirk. Idol worshipping is shirk. Going to the kabba, and praying in different times is wrong. How is a man who stopped that evil. You ppl need to learn Islamic history

The majority of Muslims have never been upon shirk no matter how much Salafis believe in the propaganda.

He's a killer, who lied against Muslims so he could benefit.
Ibn Saud is the product of that and here we are today.

I know Islamic history, Wahhabis don't. He tried to assassinate his own brother, that's not a man to follow.

Wake up sxb, the way of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab isn't the way of the Ahlul-Sunnah.
It is the way of the Khawarij.
They'll get their comeuppance one day.

How are these facts? Don't be spreading lies on Ramadan. The majority of Somalis have always been Sunni. Somalis were among the first converts to Islam when some of the companions landed on the coastal areas of Somalia while others went to abysinnia. Sufism came with Sheikh Sufi I believe, but I could be wrong but it definitely was not before the true form of Islam called Sunni(which are the majority of Muslims).

"that the “Salafism” y’all follow is from Mohammed al Wahhab from the 18th century revivalism that in return was exported to Somalia via Gulf States."

Again you're showing signs of ignorance. Salafi means those who follow the ways of the Prophet (SAW), and the companions. That is what sunnis do. The Shia have always spread this salafi narrative to confuse ppl. There is nothing wrong with calling yourself a Salafi. Also Abdul Wahhab was very smart, and he destroyed idols, and places where ppl were doing grave Worshipping. When the Saudi family took over Mecca they destroyed the barriers that were put into the kabba by act of ignorance. Every school of thought was praying in there own area. Wahab, and Saudi family made the pilgrimage halal again, and made everyone pray at the same time. These are things the Quran, and The Prophet (SAW) told us to do. It was only in recent times where the Saudi family became corrupted, but Abdul Wahhab is free from all of that. I bet you didn't even know Wahabi is a name of Allah (SWT). Also you sound insecure. Islam has been hated since the beginning. The Prophet (SAW) said Islam came as a strange religion, and will leave as a strange religion. Ppl hate Islam, because they know we got the right Deen. You sound like one of those ppl who trys to please the Islamaphobes. Don't compare the Khawarijj with us, and learn your Somali history. Somalis have always been sunni, and followed the Shafi school of thought.

Where did I say that Somalis weren’t Sunni? See this what Salafis do, pretend that they speak for Sunni groups and move like they had any influence beside the last 200 years (in Somalia 30 years) Sufism has been a factor in Somalia long before Saudi & Co exported through building mosques and dugsis to poor Muslim nations to extert their influence. Stop sensationalism and stick to the facts that these modern terrorists come from y’all and stop focusing on Sufis. Y’all ruined our name, terrorize, and caused destruction in the Ummah. The irony is if the Golden Era existed today you Salafis would call it heretic and bidah due to the advancements that would be considered “Western” today.

Only Salafis say there was no true Islam prior to the civil war cause they mean is ain’t no Salafism :mjlol: As if Somalis weren’t practicing Muslims for 1300 years. Thanks for admiting that the modern day Salafis derived from Mohammed Wahhab’s teachings. Glad that’s doing a lot for advancing Saudi society. Like I said BEFORE majority of terrorists come from y’all. Idk what so hard to grasp about that. It sure as f*ck ain’t other Sunni groups. Y’all intolerant and extreme views on Islam are breeding groups for modern khawarij. Can’t wait till y’all influence is weaned out of Somalia i’A
I did not say such, I said
No salafism existed during the time of the prophet, but it is constantly renewed and renewed.

Did you know why the sayyid fought his people before the British because they were on the wrong path.

The word terrorist can mean many things I can say ONLF is a terror group, I can say the Dervishs are a terror group and I can say Al shabaab are a terror group.

You may not say ONLF is a terrir group because it is fighting for Somali freedom but they are abusing or breaching the laws of ethiopia, to convey their stigma.

You may not say the dervishes are a terror group because fighting for Islam and Somali freedom, but they breached the laws of The English to convey their ideology.

Al shabaab is a terror group because they are fighting for Khariji Islam, but they are breaching UN Laws, Somali laws and American laws (breaching democracy) to preach their stigma.

Terror does not have to come one origin they cone from many but are similar.

Do-I-Look-Somali

The majority of Muslims have never been upon shirk no matter how much Salafis believe in the propaganda.

He's a killer, who lied against Muslims so he could benefit.
Ibn Saud is the product of that and here we are today.

I know Islamic history, Wahhabis don't. He tried to assassinate his own brother, that's not a man to follow.

Wake up sxb, the way of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab isn't the way of the Ahlul-Sunnah.
It is the way of the Khawarij.
They'll get their comeuppance one day.
This is hilarious. So tell me... What's the right way we Muslims are supposed to follow? Your source is not accurate. Abdul wahab brought back tawhid. The Arabs in that area started grave Worshipping, and praising idols. If wahab didn't step in these ppl would've started doing what the jahalyyia before Islam were doing.

Gadiid

This is hilarious. So tell me... What's the right way we Muslims are supposed to follow? Your source is not accurate. Abdul wahab brought back tawhid. The Arabs in that area started grave Worshipping, and praising idols. If wahab didn't step in these ppl would've started doing what the jahalyyia before Islam were doing.

HE BROUGHT BACK TAWHEED?!
So you're saying he's a prophet then? He brought back Tawheed?!
As a Muslim, do you seriously read that and believe in this propaganda?

You're waffling fam. Go re-educate yourself in Islamic rhetoric, there were no grave worshippers.
Shirk wasn't rampant, Tawheed is the very spine of Islam and you honestly believe it was lost?
So this backwards Najdi came back and taught the people of Madina(who he killed btw) what the Prophet(saw) was upon?

How deep are you lot in this Salafist dogma?

Wallahi, anyone who believes that is lost. You believe in a reformer.

Do me a favour and study Imam Sulaiman Ibn Abdul Wahhab.
Go read proper accounts not clouded with false rhetoric.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Where did I say that Somalis weren’t Sunni? See this what Salafis do, pretend that they speak for Sunni groups and move like they had any influence beside the last 200 years (in Somalia 30 years) Sufism has been a factor in Somalia long before Saudi & Co exported through building mosques and dugsis to poor Muslim nations to extert their influence. Stop sensationalism and stick to the facts that these modern terrorists come from y’all and stop focusing on Sufis. Y’all ruined our name, terrorize, and caused destruction in the Ummah. The irony is if the Golden Era existed today you Salafis would call it heretic and bidah due to the advancements that would be considered “Western” today.
Bro your logic, and understanding of history needs a lot of work. Salafis are just Sunni ppl. Stop trying to make the 2 different. Do you know what Sunni means? Sunni are those who follow the Sunnah of the Prophet (SAW), and salafi means the exact same thing. You ppl sound very ridiculous. With your logic the majority of Muslims are terrorist sympathizers.

"The irony is if the Golden Era existed today you Salafis would call it heretic and bidah due to the advancements that would be considered “Western” "

There are so many things wrong with this statement. First of all Islam golden age was lead by sunnis. Secondly we Muslims are only supposed to hate innovations in the Deen, and not innovations in life such as advancement of society. Muslims during the golden age were the leading scientists in the world. I wouldn't be Muslim if Islam was as barbaric as you just tried to portray it. Also it's Ramadan. Please stop cursing. The Khawarijj are far from Islam just like sufis who do sihir, dance, and sing in the masjid are. May Allah bring you all back to the truth. Ameen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts