Bidah(innovation) you have seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
You misunderstood me again. :snoop:

Do you realize long ago the greatest Muslims were Sufis right? Do you realize those same people still exist today?

You're talking about the fake Sufis that hijacked the real Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah Sufism. I'm not talking about the ones that dance and sing in the Masjids and worship graves. They aren't Sufis. :idontlike:

Our forefathers practised real Sufism and many of them exist back home. If what you said is true then let me tell you they are recent and rare just like Wahabism and may Allah save our country from those parasites. Ameen!

Somalis should ONLY Shafi'i teachings and nothing else to stop the division among Somalis.

I don't like repeating this again but Safali/Wahabi was invented by the zionist and west to destabalize certain Muslim countries due to their rich resources and all terrorist groups claim from this sect which is enough to tell you they are the real Khawarij. Study about the creation of Saudi Arabia and how Wahabism came and wallahi you'll be shocked.

@shabellegal watch this. :hemad:

"Do you realize long ago the greatest Muslims were Sufis right? Do you realize those same people still exist today?"

So the Prophet (SAW) was a sufi? The sahaba were Sufi? I'm sorry but that's just pure nonsense. The Prophet (SAW) called up tawhid, and gave us the Quran from Allah. Again I never said all sufis were bad so please don't twist my words.

"You're talking about the fake Sufis that hijacked the real Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah Sufism. I'm not talking about the ones that dance and sing in the Masjids and worship graves. They aren't Sufis."

Well I'm talking about the ones that innovate that do sihir, dance, and sing in the masjid. There are Somalis who do that same exact thing. In my second comment to brother @MuslimManMe I clearly said I support the Sufi who don't innovate like them.

"Our forefathers practised real Sufism and many of them exist back home. If what you said is true then let me tell you they are recent and rare just like Wahabism and may Allah save our country from those parasites. Ameen!"

Here's another lie. My forefathers never practiced Sufism, and that is fact. My forefathers were given pure Sunni Islam from the likes of Sheikh Ahmad Haji Mahadi. You need to separate Wahabism from Abdul Wahab. The man never told ppl to kill other Muslims for no reason or to blow themselves up. That's just ridiculous. Any Muslim would know the difference between Khawarijj, and a true Muslim. You should read his biography instead of speaking from ignorance.

"Somalis should ONLY Shafi'i teachings and nothing else to stop the division among Somalis."

Somalis should only study from those who follow pure tawhid, and ones who didnt deviate from the path of just worshipping Allah (SWT), and following The Prophet (SAW), and his sahaba. That's what all Muslims should do.

"I don't like repeating this again but Safali/Wahabi was invented by the zionist and west to destabalize certain Muslim countries due to their rich resources and all terrorist groups claim from this sect which is enough to tell you they are the real Khawarij. Study about the creation of Saudi Arabia and how Wahabism came and wallahi you'll be shocked."

Bro so you're telling me the evil Zionist created an arabic word that literally means those who follow the Prophet (SAW), and his companions? Also Wahabi is a name of Allah. Say "Wahabism". The Zionist didn't create a principal that was always in place. You don't have much knowledge on this subject, and should definitely study more. I'll let brother Shamsi hit you with the facts Also I already know about Wahabism, and it's errors. I never supported the Khawarijj, but I will defend Abdul Wahhab, and Salafi.

You misunderstood me again. :snoop:

Do you realize long ago the greatest Muslims were Sufis right? Do you realize those same people still exist today?

You're talking about the fake Sufis that hijacked the real Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah Sufism. I'm not talking about the ones that dance and sing in the Masjids and worship graves. They aren't Sufis. :idontlike:

Our forefathers practised real Sufism and many of them exist back home. If what you said is true then let me tell you they are very recent and rare just like Wahabism and may Allah save our country from those parasites. Ameen!

Somalis should ONLY Shafi'i teachings and nothing else to stop the division among Somalis.

I don't like repeating this again but Safali/Wahabi was invented by the Zionist and the west to destabalize certain Muslim countries due to their rich resources and all the terrorist groups claim from this sect which is enough to tell you they are the real Khawarij. Study about the creation of Saudi Arabia and how Wahabism came and wallahi you'll be shocked.

@shabellegal watch this. :hemad:

:deadmanny: The ACCURACY

World

VIP
Somalis were converted to Islam by Sufis and have been practicing Sufism for centuries. It wasn’t until the civil war when Saudi educated preachers infiltrated our country did Salafism gain ground in our land. I’m neither a Sufi or a Salafi but that’s a historical fact.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Somalis were converted to Islam by Sufis and have been practicing Sufism for centuries. It wasn’t until the civil war when Saudi educated preachers infiltrated our country did Salafism gain ground in our land. I’m neither a Sufi or a Salafi but that’s a historical fact.
Do you have proof? We need a source. My forefathers were never Sufi. My father was never Sufi. My grandfather was never Sufi. That is before the war. I can count back to almost 100 of my predecessors, and they were not Sufi lol.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
"Do you realize long ago the greatest Muslims were Sufis right? Do you realize those same people still exist today?"

So the Prophet (SAW) was a sufi? The sahaba were Sufi? I'm sorry but that's just pure nonsense. The Prophet (SAW) called up tawhid, and gave us the Quran from Allah. Again I never said all sufis were bad so please don't twist my words.

"You're talking about the fake Sufis that hijacked the real Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah Sufism. I'm not talking about the ones that dance and sing in the Masjids and worship graves. They aren't Sufis."

Well I'm talking about the ones that innovate that do sihir, dance, and sing in the masjid. There are Somalis who do that same exact thing. In my second comment to brother @MuslimManMe I clearly said I support the Sufi who don't innovate like them.

"Our forefathers practised real Sufism and many of them exist back home. If what you said is true then let me tell you they are recent and rare just like Wahabism and may Allah save our country from those parasites. Ameen!"

Here's another lie. My forefathers never practiced Sufism, and that is fact. My forefathers were given pure Sunni Islam from the likes of Sheikh Ahmad Haji Mahadi. You need to separate Wahabism from Abdul Wahab. The man never told ppl to kill other Muslims for no reason or to blow themselves up. That's just ridiculous. Any Muslim would know the difference between Khawarijj, and a true Muslim. You should read his biography instead of speaking from ignorance.

"Somalis should ONLY Shafi'i teachings and nothing else to stop the division among Somalis."

Somalis should only study from those who follow pure tawhid, and ones who didnt deviate from the path of just worshipping Allah (SWT), and following The Prophet (SAW), and his sahaba. That's what all Muslims should do.

"I don't like repeating this again but Safali/Wahabi was invented by the zionist and west to destabalize certain Muslim countries due to their rich resources and all terrorist groups claim from this sect which is enough to tell you they are the real Khawarij. Study about the creation of Saudi Arabia and how Wahabism came and wallahi you'll be shocked."

Bro so you're telling me the evil Zionist created an arabic word that literally means those who follow the Prophet (SAW), and his companions? Also Wahabi is a name of Allah. Say "Wahabism". The Zionist didn't create a principal that was always in place. You don't have much knowledge on this subject, and should definitely study more. I'll let brother Shamsi hit you with the facts Also I already know about Wahabism, and it's errors. I never supported the Khawarijj, but I will defend Abdul Wahhab, and Salafi.

You didn't debunk anything brother. Sufism is Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah and they were the best of Muslims in the past, the four major Islamic jurisprudence schools will tell you that.

Shamsi type are rare and they are a small sect of Salafism. I've done my research, study the procreation of Saudi Arabia and you'll understand where Wahabism came from because right now you're sounding way too emotional. They are a product of Zionist and the west, do some research about it because I'm not ignorant in this subject since I've studied this for many months.

The ones that dance and sing in Masjids and do sixir are not following the true teachings of Sufism. They're lost people who hiacked it, I don't like repeating myself and yes, our some of forefathers did follow Sufism and I named a lot of noble Somalis who were great Muslims were Sufis and that is a fact.

Real Sufism is pure Sunni idiot. :gucciwhat:

Wallahi you don't know anything about Sufis. You're brainwashed. :faysalwtf:

World

VIP
Do you have proof? We need a source. My forefathers were never Sufi. My father was never Sufi. My grandfather was never Sufi. That is before the war. I can count back to almost 100 of my predecessors, and they were not Sufi lol.
99 % of Somalis followed either Qaadariya, Saalihiya or Ahmadiya. This is common knowledge. Salafism only gained friction inside Somalia after the civil war.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
99 % of Somalis followed either Qaadariya, Saalihiya or Ahmadiya. This is common knowledge.

Somalis were predominantly following Shafi'i Islam but we had some who were Sufis. Salafism is very recent that came during the civil war thanks to Saudi Arabia.

World

VIP
Somalis were predominantly following Shafi'i Islam but we had some who were Sufis. Salafism is very recent that came during the civil war thanks to Saudi Arabia.
You can be a Shafi’i and a Sufi. The two are not contradictory. Somalis were Ashari / Shafi’i / Sufi before the civil war.

Brother just understands the difference between REAL Sufism and FAKE Sufism. Certain countries follow real and fake. The ones in Somalia are real especially our past. Real Suffis are the greatest Muslims but I'm not a Suffi but I wouldn't mind being one wallahi because these people are actually closer to Allah with light in their heart.

Just remember the real Sufis are the real (Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah). All the terrorist groups such as ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra, Al-Shabaab, Taliban, Boko Haram and other terrorist groups ruining the true image of Islam are Salafis/Wahhabis. This sect is the real Khawarij of Islam that our Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) was talking about. Like I said again the four major Islamic jurisprudence schools reject Wahhabism as part of Sunni Islam.

They are not the people of Ahlu Sunnah. They are a product of Zionist and the west to destroy certain Muslim countries due to their rich resources. Study the creation of Wahhabism and how Saudi Arabia was formed and you'll be shocked.
Real Sufism we should call it sufism it is Athariyyah, I am saying the word Salafi is hijacked by the Madkhali and Khawarij, the word Shia means followers in Arabic but the Rafiiddah of kufa hijacked it.

How saudi arabia was formed was not by the Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab group, actually Abdul aziz used them to climb the walls of riyadh take over Riyadh and then in the end he disregarded them when America helped for oil, al saud do not represent Athari.

I would not mind to call my self a salafi but a better word is Athari, one who follows the Quran and Sunnah.

The prophet mentioned to us about the Khawarij the main sign is deviation of the Ummah. Calling a Muslim a Kaffir without a legitmate reason, Muhammad bin Abdul wahhab and Abu hassan al ashari shared both the same stance in takfir.

The problem of our time is that we are confused because we don't focusing much on what is happening in the Ummah. I talked to an ashari and I told him do you agree with the 10 nullfiers of Islam, he replied "i don't read khariji books". This is jahilliyah the prophet told us to seek knowledge to firmen our belief.

Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab was a hanbali, we have no big calim in Madhabs a lot in our time.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You can be a Shafi’i and a Sufi. The two are not contradictory. Somalis were Ashari / Shafi’i / Sufi before the civil war.

Exactly. Sufis were Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah who claim to follow the four major Islamic jurisprudence schools. The Sufis in Somalia claim to be follow Shafi'i. The problem is Sufi isn't a sect but a spiritual thing basically means to be more religious and being closer to Allah.

@Do-I-Look-Somali Doesn't know what Sufism is and he's been brainwashed by the Salafi propaganda.

He thinks the one in Asia that sing and dance in Masjid and do sixir is real Sufism when in reality that is a recent bullshit that has hijacked the real Sufism.

Do-I-Look-Somali

You didn't debunk anything brother. Sufism is Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah and they were the best of Muslims in the past, the four major Islamic jurisprudence schools will tell you that.

Shamsi type are rare and they are a small sect of Salafism. I've done my research, study the procreation of Saudi Arabia and you'll understand where Wahabism came from because right now you're sounding way too emotional. They are a product of Zionist and the west, do some research about it because I'm not ignorant in this subject since I've studied this for many months.

The ones that dance and sing in Masjids and do sixir are not following the true teachings of Sufism. They're lost people who hiacked it, I don't like repeating myself and yes, our some of forefathers did follow Sufism and I named a lot of noble Somalis who were great Muslims were Sufis and that is a fact.

Real Sufism is pure Sunni idiot. :gucciwhat:

Wallahi you don't know anything about Sufis. You're brainwashed. :faysalwtf:

"You didn't debunk anything brother. Sufism is Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah and they were the best of Muslims in the past, the four major Islamic jurisprudence schools will tell you that."

Bro I debunked all you said. You still didn't even answer my questions, because you are speaking out of ignorance. Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah literally refers to sunnis lol, and not sufis. Sufis have a different thought process compared to sunnis, but the ones who don't innovate can still be considered Muslim. Here's a video explaining that term you keep using without proper knowledge of it
"Shamsi type are rare and they are a small sect of Salafism. I've done my research, study the procreation of Saudi Arabia and you'll understand where Wahabism came from because right now you're sounding way too emotional. They are a product of Zionist and the west, do some research about it because I'm not ignorant in this subject since I've studied this for many months."

Bro Shamsi just literally said the same thing I've been saying, but you said I was wrong lol. I'm not emotional. I'm actually having fun. I love religious discussions sxb. You should know that. The first members of the Saudi family were good Muslims, and they made the land halal again. The Saudi family you see right now don't represent them. That is clear when they attacked Yemen, and said isreal deserves its land. Also the new ones are supporting these Khawarijj terrorists, and that's a fact but that doesn't represent the first members of the family, or Abdul Wahab. If you can disprove that then do so.

"The ones that dance and sing in Masjids and do sixir are not following the true teachings of Sufism. They're lost people who hiacked it, I don't like repeating myself and yes, our some of forefathers did follow Sufism and I named a lot of noble Somalis who were great Muslims were Sufis and that is a fact."

I've only attacked the ones that do the innovations. I've met great sufis in Mombasa, and they made me understand the true sufism. I have no problems with it. Honestly I can consider them Sunni, but they like to be called Sufi lol. I've only been attacking the bad sufis this whole time. Again my forefathers were never Sufi.

"Real Sufism is pure Sunni idiot.

Wallahi you don't know anything about Sufis. You're brainwashed."

Nah. I'm not brainwashed. I'm speaking the truth, and I still haven't been refuted. I love all Muslims for the sake of Allah, but the Khawarijj, and innovators have deviated. Abdul Wahab, and the first Saudi family members are free from them. It's that simple. I'm not over complicating anything fam.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Real Sufism we should call it sufism it is Athariyyah, I am saying the word Salafi is hijacked by the Madkhali and Khawarij, the word Shia means followers in Arabic but the Rafiiddah of kufa hijacked it.

How saudi arabia was formed was not by the Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab group, actually Abdul aziz used them to climb the walls of riyadh take over Riyadh and then in the end he disregarded them when America helped for oil, al saud do not represent Athari.

I would not mind to call my self a salafi but a better word is Athari, one who follows the Quran and Sunnah.

The prophet mentioned to us about the Khawarij the main sign is deviation of the Ummah. Calling a Muslim a Kaffir without a legitmate reason, Muhammad bin Abdul wahhab and Abu hassan al ashari shared both the same stance in takfir.

The problem of our time is that we are confused because we don't focusing much on what is happening in the Ummah. I talked to an ashari and I told him do you agree with the 10 nullfiers of Islam, he replied "i don't read khariji books". This is jahilliyah the prophet told us to seek knowledge to firmen our belief.

Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab was a hanbali, we have no big calim in Madhabs a lot in our time.
I agree with you a 100 percent.

Exactly. Sufis were Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah who claim to follow the four major Islamic jurisprudence schools. The Sufis in Somalia claim to be follow Shafi'i. The problem is Sufi isn't a sect but a spiritual thing basically means to be more religious and being closer to Allah.

@Do-I-Look-Somali Doesn't know what Sufism is and he's been brainwashed by the Salafi propaganda.

He thinks the one in Asia that sing and dance in Masjid and do sixir is real Sufism when in reality that is a recent bullshit that has hijacked the real Sufism.

We have very little real sufis, the majority sufis are the messed up deobandis, let me hive some insgigt about deobandis, the deobandis are atharis who made a Universty in a place called Deoband, this place taught Hindi, and others Islam due to the religious oersuection that the british put on top of the Muslims. Over time this place became worse and worse over the decades and became fairytale house.

If you are a real sufi, who believes that seeking barakah from graves is Haraam iyo not to say "salah is not needed for me", then you are an athari.

Asharis are very complex I have some soare time to talk about them.

99 % of Somalis followed either Qaadariya, Saalihiya or Ahmadiya. This is common knowledge. Salafism only gained friction inside Somalia after the civil war.
We have two types of Qadaris Abdulqaadar al jeylani guys or those who reject Allah's Qadar. Salihiya came in by force, by the sayyidka after he studied in makkah and then had a dispute with the al jeylani Somalis, he made a gabay sbout that.

Do-I-Look-Somali

We have very little real sufis, the majority sufis are the messed up deobandis, let me hive some insgigt about deobandis, the deobandis are atharis who made a Universty in a place called Deoband, this place taught Hindi, and others Islam due to the religious oersuection that the british put on top of the Muslims. Over time this place became worse and worse over the decades and became fairytale house.

If you are a real sufi, who believes that seeking barakah from graves is Haraam iyo not to say "salah is not needed for me", then you are an athari.

Asharis are very complex I have some soare time to talk about them.
Athari. I might start calling myself that. These propagandists rafidah Shia, and western media have made the term salafi so evil.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
"You didn't debunk anything brother. Sufism is Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah and they were the best of Muslims in the past, the four major Islamic jurisprudence schools will tell you that."

Bro I debunked all you said. You still didn't even answer my questions, because you are speaking out of ignorance. Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah literally refers to sunnis lol, and not sufis. Sufis have a different thought process compared to sunnis, but the ones who don't innovate can still be considered Muslim. Here's a video explaining that term you keep using without proper knowledge of it
"Shamsi type are rare and they are a small sect of Salafism. I've done my research, study the procreation of Saudi Arabia and you'll understand where Wahabism came from because right now you're sounding way too emotional. They are a product of Zionist and the west, do some research about it because I'm not ignorant in this subject since I've studied this for many months."

Bro Shamsi just literally said the same thing I've been saying, but you said I was wrong lol. I'm not emotional. I'm actually having fun. I love religious discussions sxb. You should know that. The first members of the Saudi family were good Muslims, and they made the land halal again. The Saudi family you see right now don't represent them. That is clear when they attacked Yemen, and said isreal deserves its land. Also the new ones are supporting these Khawarijj terrorists, and that's a fact but that doesn't represent the first members of the family, or Abdul Wahab. If you can disprove that then do so.

"The ones that dance and sing in Masjids and do sixir are not following the true teachings of Sufism. They're lost people who hiacked it, I don't like repeating myself and yes, our some of forefathers did follow Sufism and I named a lot of noble Somalis who were great Muslims were Sufis and that is a fact."

I've only attacked the ones that do the innovations. I've met great sufis in Mombasa, and they made me understand the true sufism. I have no problems with it. Honestly I can consider them Sunni, but they like to be called Sufi lol. I've only been attacking the bad sufis this whole time. Again my forefathers were never Sufi.

"Real Sufism is pure Sunni idiot.

Wallahi you don't know anything about Sufis. You're brainwashed."

Nah. I'm not brainwashed. I'm speaking the truth, and I still haven't been refuted. I love all Muslims for the sake of Allah, but the Khawarijj, and innovators have deviated. Abdul Wahab, and the first Saudi family members are free from them. It's that simple. I'm not over complicating anything fam.

"Bro I debunked all you said. You still didn't even answer my questions, because you are speaking out of ignorance. Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah literally refers to sunnis lol, and not sufis. Sufis have a different thought process compared to sunnis, but the ones who don't innovate can still be considered Muslim. Here's a video explaining that term you keep using without proper knowledge of it"

I never thought I would debate you but sorry brother but you're lacking a lot of knowledge. You haven't debunked crap and I will be the one to educate you.

Do you realize the four major scholars were Sufis right? Sufism practice Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah you fool. They are considered Sunnis for a reason.

"Bro Shamsi just literally said the same thing I've been saying, but you said I was wrong lol. I'm not emotional. I'm actually having fun. I love religious discussions sxb. You should know that. The first members of the Saudi family were good Muslims, and they made the land halal again. The Saudi family you see right now don't represent them. That is clear when they attacked Yemen, and said isreal deserves its land. Also the new ones are supporting these Khawarijj terrorists, and that's a fact but that doesn't represent the first members of the family, or Abdul Wahab. If you can disprove that then do so."

Saudi Arabia was formed by Israel and Britain. Wahabism was created by the Zionist and west to destabilize certain Muslim countries due to their rich resources. Why do you think all terrorist groups claim from this sect and at the same time destroying Muslim countries? It's common sense and doesn't take a child not to figure it out.

Please study how Wahabi and Saudi Arabia was formed by Zionist and British. Here: http://mondoweiss.net/2016/01/zionism-kingdom-arabia/

"I've only attacked the ones that do the innovations. I've met great sufis in Mombasa, and they made me understand the true sufism. I have no problems with it. Honestly I can consider them Sunni, but they like to be called Sufi lol. I've only been attacking the bad sufis this whole time. Again my forefathers were never Sufi."

You've contradicted yourself again. You agree with me with that true/good Sufism exist but the other time you were saying they aren't Sunis meaning they are outside the fold of Islam? It doesn't matter if your forefather were not Sufis because your forefathers were part of Geledi Sultanate and last time I checked the biggest Muslim scholar from your kingdom was Sufi called Uways al-Barawi.

Uways al-Barawi helped preserve true Islam in southern Somalia and was famous for spreading Islam across East Africa. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uways_al-Barawi

Lastly, Shamsi is Madkhali which is the only good sect of Wahabism, the rest are pure evil.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
How does it feel like dancing like a maniac in the house of Allah (SWT)? I went to a Sufi masjid at the capital park apartments with a friend. After prayer these dudes just jumped up, and started dancing in a circle. I was so confused, and shocked. They started yelling while dancing as if they were in a trance. I bounced up out of there so fast.

No one dances at the capital park mosque sxb they gather to do digri, I have attended that mosque and never saw what you saw.

Do-I-Look-Somali

"Bro I debunked all you said. You still didn't even answer my questions, because you are speaking out of ignorance. Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah literally refers to sunnis lol, and not sufis. Sufis have a different thought process compared to sunnis, but the ones who don't innovate can still be considered Muslim. Here's a video explaining that term you keep using without proper knowledge of it"

I never thought I would debate you but sorry brother but you're lacking a lot of knowledge. You haven't debunked crap and I will be the one to educate you.

Do you realize the four major scholars were Sufis right? Sufism practisee Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah you fool. They are considered Sunnis for a reason.

"Bro Shamsi just literally said the same thing I've been saying, but you said I was wrong lol. I'm not emotional. I'm actually having fun. I love religious discussions sxb. You should know that. The first members of the Saudi family were good Muslims, and they made the land halal again. The Saudi family you see right now don't represent them. That is clear when they attacked Yemen, and said isreal deserves its land. Also the new ones are supporting these Khawarijj terrorists, and that's a fact but that doesn't represent the first members of the family, or Abdul Wahab. If you can disprove that then do so."

Saudi Arabia was formed by Israel and Britain. Wahabism was created by the zionist and west to destabalize certain Muslim countries due to their rich resources. Why do you think all terrorist groups claim from this sect and at the same time destroying Muslim countries? It's common sense and doesn't take a child not to figure it out.

Please study how Wahabi and Saudi Arabia was Zionist and British. Here: http://mondoweiss.net/2016/01/zionism-kingdom-arabia/

"I've only attacked the ones that do the innovations. I've met great sufis in Mombasa, and they made me understand the true sufism. I have no problems with it. Honestly I can consider them Sunni, but they like to be called Sufi lol. I've only been attacking the bad sufis this whole time. Again my forefathers were never Sufi."

You've contradicted yourself again. You agree with me with that true/good Sufism exist but the other time you were saying they aren't Sunis meaning they are outside the fold of Islam? It doesn't matter if your forefather were not Sufis because your forefathers were part of Geledi Sultanate and last time I checked the biggest Muslim scholar from your kingdom was Sufi called Uways al-Barawi.

Uways al-Barawi helped preserve true Islam in southern Somalia and was famous for spreading Islam across East Africa. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uways_al-Barawi

Lastly, Shamsi is Madkhali which is the only good sect of Wahabism, the rest are pure evil.

"I never thought I would debate you but sorry brother but you're lacking a lot of knowledge. You haven't debunked crap and I will be the one to educate you."

Brothers debate too bro. It's all good. Try to educate me while I put the Al-wala' wa-l-bara' back into your soul.

"Do you realize the four major scholars were Sufis right? Sufism practisee Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah you fool. They are considered Sunnis for a reason."

This is incorrect. If you actually studied from Imam Shafi you would see he actually discredited them, and sometimes even bashed them. This is a fact. Here are some of the things he said
"If a person excercized sufism(tasawafa) at the begininng of the day, he doesn't come at Zuhur except an idiot".

"Nobody accompanied the Sufis forty days and had his brain return(never) "

And he recited in poetry: " And leave (alone) who if came to you practiced piety/ and when alone were concealed wolves"-Pgs 371 Talbees Iblis

And when he went to Egypt he said: "I have left Baghdad and the aetheists(Zanadiga) have innovated a thing they call Sama'(Hearing)" - He is referring to the singinig and dancing that the Sufis innovated in the second century and is still spread amongst them till the present day.

Notice how Imam Al-Shafi' who was Malik's student opposed Sufism. One wonders how some beleive in what was ascribed to Imam Malik concerning Sufism( Man tasawwafa walam yatafaghaha-etc). There exists different views amongst the two Imams in Fiqh matters but this is a matter of Aqidah, they have one and the same Aqidah.

So did Imam Ahmed. Also none of the schools of thought were Sufi. If they were sunnis wouldn't be the majority.

"Saudi Arabia was formed by Israel and Britain. Wahabism was created by the zionist and west to destabalize certain Muslim countries due to their rich resources. Why do you think all terrorist groups claim from this sect and at the same time destroying Muslim countries? It's common sense and doesn't take a child not to figure it out."

I told you before that even during the companions time there were ppl who did the exact same things as these Khawarijj extreamists are doing now lol. Ali (RA), and Uthmayn (RA) killed a lot of them. These same extreamists were the same that killed Umar ibn Khattab (RA), and Uthmayn (RA). These terrorists today are no different from terrorists of ancient times. Isreal didn't exist during the time the Saudi Arabia came to be. Britain on the other hand was out for oil, and a middle East dominance. They have been getting oil from Saudi Arabia since then. Also brother @UpRightDown has already answered this question. Also i already know now Saudi Arabia is corrupt, and are Zionist pawns. I never disagreed with you on that matter or "Wahabism". Like I said a million times already Abdul Wahab if free from all of that. Please go read his biography.

"You've contradicted yourself again. You agree with me with that true/good Sufism exist but the other time you were saying they aren't Sunis meaning they are outside the fold of Islam?"

How on Earth did you come to that conclusion? I clearly said they don't consider themselves Sunni lol. Even in my beginning comments, I stated I would still pray with them, because they have not innovated the salat. Also yes sunnis are the true Muslims who are on the right path, and so are the sufis who follow the Prophet (SAW), and his companions, and the ones who don't innovate activities in the masjid. Don't over complicate something very simple bro.

"It doesn't matter if your forefather were not Sufis because your forefathers were part of Geledi Sultanate and last time I checked the biggest Muslim scholar from your kingdom was Sufi called Uways al-Barawi."

Sheikh Uwais was a tunni, and my forefathers were the disciples of imam Ahmad Haji Mahadi sxb.

"Uways al-Barawi helped preserve true Islam in southern Somalia and was famous for spreading Islam across East Africa. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uways_al-Barawi"

MashAllah. If he was not one of the innovators in sufism then he is good in my book.

"Lastly, Shamsi is Madkhali which is the only good sect of Wahabism, the rest are pure evil."

Most sunnis follow that, and there are no sects. That again is rafidah shia propaganda. Sunnis are Sunni bro. They follow the Sunnah of the Prophet (SAW), and his companions, because his companions learned, and followed him (SAW). You keep trying to complicate this, but it's that simple. We are free from Khawarijj, and all innovators.

Do-I-Look-Somali

No one dances at the capital park mosque sxb they gather to do digri, I have attended that mosque and never saw what you saw.
That good bro, but then why on that day did they dance? I usually attend Assabaha, and Omar ibn Khattab but I went there that one time 2 years ago to pray, and they started dancing. That's why I never went back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending