Bidah(innovation) you have seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of Muslims have never been upon shirk no matter how much Salafis believe in the propaganda.

He's a killer, who lied against Muslims so he could benefit.
Ibn Saud is the product of that and here we are today.

I know Islamic history, Wahhabis don't. He tried to assassinate his own brother, that's not a man to follow.

Wake up sxb, the way of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab isn't the way of the Ahlul-Sunnah.
It is the way of the Khawarij.
They'll get their comeuppance one day.
His brother made takfir on him, we have people like the asharis who refute him without reading his kitaabo.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Classing Sufis in the same box as Khawarij shows your ignorance.
May Allah bring you back from spreading such nonsense.

The reality is, those who follow Ibn Abdul Wahhab's teachings are not of the Ahlul-Sunnah.
If only you've learnt that, instead Salafis will be stubborn till death do them part.

May Allah save me from such a cruel fate.
I'm out.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Where did I say that Somalis weren’t Sunni? See this what Salafis do, pretend that they speak for Sunni groups and move like they had any influence beside the last 200 years (in Somalia 30 years) Sufism has been a factor in Somalia long before Saudi & Co exported through building mosques and dugsis to poor Muslim nations to extert their influence. Stop sensationalism and stick to the facts that these modern terrorists come from y’all and stop focusing on Sufis. Y’all ruined our name, terrorize, and caused destruction in the Ummah. The irony is if the Golden Era existed today you Salafis would call it heretic and bidah due to the advancements that would be considered “Western” today.

Suffi is beautiful but Somalis have always been Shafi'i Muslims and this Salafism is very recent that just came to Somalia after the civil war.

HE BROUGHT BACK TAWHEED?!
So you're saying he's a prophet then? He brought back Tawheed

The brother said he brought tawheed, his people seeked barakah from the graves and his people had wrong understanding of Allah they used to say Allah is everywhere.

Suffi is beautiful but Somalis have always been Shafi'i Muslims and this Salafism is very recent that just came to Somalia after the civil war.

I know this saxib Shafi’i Sunni is what Somalis follow alongside Sufi. He’s just being disrespectful to Sufi and acting as if Salafis was a factor in our traditional Somali culture while we are out here worshipping graves and do sixir lmao typical khaleeji propaganda.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
HE BROUGHT BACK TAWHEED?!
So you're saying he's a prophet then? He brought back Tawheed?!
As a Muslim, do you seriously read that and believe in this propaganda?

You're waffling fam. Go re-educate yourself in Islamic rhetoric, there were no grave worshippers.
Shirk wasn't rampant, Tawheed is the very spine of Islam and you honestly believe it was lost?
So this backwards Najdi came back and taught the people of Madina(who he killed btw) what the Prophet(saw) was upon?

How deep are you lot in this Salafist dogma?

Wallahi, anyone who believes that is lost. You believe in a reformer.

Do me a favour and study Imam Sulaiman Ibn Abdul Wahhab.
Go read proper accounts not clouded with false rhetoric.

"HE BROUGHT BACK TAWHEED?!
So you're saying he's a prophet then? He brought back Tawheed?!
As a Muslim, do you seriously read that and believe in this propaganda?"

Are you serious? Tawhid means worshipping Allah, and Allah alone. Anyone can bring back tawhid. You can bring back tawhid. I can bring back tawhid. That doesn't make you a prophet. You're too smart to think like that. Allah said in the Quran The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the seal of all prophets.

"You're waffling fam. Go re-educate yourself in Islamic rhetoric, there were no grave worshippers.
Shirk wasn't rampant, Tawheed is the very spine of Islam and you honestly believe it was lost?"

You obviously never read his books, and other historians books at the time. The Muslims around the holy Land started to do grave worship, and idol praising. This is fact. Just Google it. The only thing I don't agree with that he did was say dumb things such as he knew better than the sahaba. It is also fact that the Saudi family, and wahab destroyed idols, and sites of grave worship. Just read the man's book bro. Sunnis have always been on the right side, and even the Prophet (SAW) said those who follow me, and my companions will enter paradise. Also you still didn't answer me. What is the true way to follow in Islam?

Classing Sufis in the same box as Khawarij shows your ignorance.
May Allah bring you back from spreading such nonsense.

The reality is, those who follow Ibn Abdul Wahhab's teachings are not of the Ahlul-Sunnah.
If only you've learnt that, instead Salafis will be stubborn till death do them part.

May Allah save me from such a cruel fate.
I'm out.
I am not saying the asharis are khariji, they are ahul sunnah but they use logic more than Interpretation of the Quran and sunnah when it comes to Allah. The difference between Ahul Sunnah and Ashari is tandhem an A'qal oy Naqal. Have you read a book called Aqeedah at Da7awiyah.

Do-I-Look-Somali

I know this saxib Shafi’i Sunni is what Somalis follow alongside Sufi. He’s just being disrespectful to Sufi and acting as if Salafis was a factor in our traditional Somali culture while we are out here worshipping graves and do sixir lmao typical khaleeji propaganda.
So are you defending the sufis that innovate by dancing in masjids, and singing in them with drums banging? Those sufis are as terrible as the Khawarijj

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:ulyin: Bro many Somalis are defending themselves against the Al shabab. Also you're trippin. I don't hate the sufis. I will still pray with sufis, because they have not innovated the salat like the Shia, but I don't agree with the dancing, singing, and Turning the house of Allah into a club. Also again you're wrong. There have been Khawarijj in Islam since the beginning. Ali (RA) killed a lot of them. You need to learn Islamic history before you start going off of Shia propaganda. They were the ones that started this whole salafi terrorist nonsense. These extremists don't represent the sunnis. They are the enemies of all Islam. But don't act like major Sufi books don't talk about mystical sufism, and going buck wild in the masjid.

Brother you're losing it right now. :mjlol:

The Suffis in Asia that dance and sing in Masjids and worship their graves have hijacked the real Suffi Islam. :nahgirl:

I'm talking about the REAL Suffism (Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah) in Somalia, Egypt, Morocco, Turkey and Sudan are the real Suffis just like the past and the Somalis that claim to Suffism are real Muslims like Sayid Abdullah Muhammed, Nur Ahmed Aman, Haji Sudi, Abdirahman bin Ahmad al-Zayla`i and Uways al-Barawi are the greatest Somalis and you're here calling these legendary Somali figures Khawarij? :gucciwhat:

The real Khawarij are Salafis/Wahhabis.

Screenshot_2014-01-01-01-50-23-1.png

The four Islamic jurisprudence schools such as Shafi'i, Hanafi, Maliki and Hanbali all reject Wahhabi as part of Sunni Islam. :manny:

Guess, this

In the spring of 1331, Ibn Battuta traveled south along the East African coast from Aden to Mogadishu, Mombasa and Kilwa. He left Aden by ship in mid-late January 1331.

His first landfall in Africa was the city of "Zaila," four days journey from Aden (The modern city of Zeila is 40km southeast of Djibouti along the coast). He described the inhabitants as "Barbara," Muslim blacks who were followers of the Imam al- Shafi'i, although Battuta notes that the majority were "rejectors," i.e. (Shi'ite) people who rejected the first three caliphs.

We shall become Shia because our ancestor in the 12th century were shia

Do-I-Look-Somali

Brother you losing it right now. :mjlol:

The Suffis in Asia that dance and sing in Masjids and worship their graves have hijacked the real Suffi Islam. :nahgirl:

I'm talking about the REAL Suffism (Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah) in Somalia, Egypt, Morocco, Turkey and Sudan are the real Suffis just like the past and the Somalis that claim to Suffism are real like Sayid Abdullah Muhammed, Nur Ahmed Aman, Haji Sudi, AbdiRahman bin Ahmad al-Zayla`i and Uways al-Barawi are the greatest Somalis and you're here calling these legendary Somali figures Khawarij? :gucciwhat:

The four Islamic jurisprudence schools such as Shafi'i, Hanafi, Maliki and Hanbali all reject Wahhabi as part of Sunni Islam. :manny:
:what1: When did I say those sufis who just do dikir, and pray salat, but just have different way of thinking are Khawarijj? I'm talking about the ones who practice sihir, dancing, and singing in the masjid. There are Somali sufis who practice that as well. These ppl are defending the ones I'm calling Khawarijj. Also wahab has been distorted. The dude was on the right path for the most part. I read his biography, and all he did was destroy idols, and grave worshippers. Him and the Saudi family also cleaned up Mecca. When you diss salafi. You diss Sunni. I'm trying to correct the errors. Terrorists are Khawarijj who have left the path. This is a fact.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Guess, this

In the spring of 1331, Ibn Battuta traveled south along the East African coast from Aden to Mogadishu, Mombasa and Kilwa. He left Aden by ship in mid-late January 1331.

His first landfall in Africa was the city of "Zaila," four days journey from Aden (The modern city of Zeila is 40km southeast of Djibouti along the coast). He described the inhabitants as "Barbara," Muslim blacks who were followers of the Imam al- Shafi'i, although Battuta notes that the majority were "rejectors," i.e. (Shi'ite) people who rejected the first three caliphs.

We shall become Shia because our ancestor in the 12th century were shia

That has been debunked by our scholars. Ibn Battuta stated that because Reer Zeila didn't treat him as a good guest and so he talked shit about us while in Xamar they treated him like a royal family which is why he talked so much good stuff about Mogadishu.

We have many documents in the medieval times of Somalis living there stating they were predominantly Shafi'i (Sunni) followers.

Brother you're losing it right now. :mjlol:

I'm talking about the REAL Suffism (Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah) in Somalia, Egypt, Morocco, Turkey and Sudan are the real Suffis just like the past and the Somalis that claim to Suffism are real Muslims like Sayid Abdullah Muhammed, Nur Ahmed Aman, Haji Sudi, Abdirahman bin Ahmad al-Zayla`i and Uways al-Barawi are the greatest Somalis and you're here calling these legendary Somali figures Khawarij? :gucciwhat:

They're is a real sufi and fake sufi, thank you acknowledging that walaal. No 4 madhabs did not disagree with Muhammad bin Abdul wahab because they came year before him, Imam Nawawi came 400 year before him he is the main sheikh of Shafici madhab, ibn tammiyah was the main sheikh of ibn Hanbal madhab and Abdul wahab learnt from his books and became apart of his madhab, imam as Zaylaci wad the main kibar of the hanafis they came year before Abdul wahab.

These men came before him, but they were not aqeedah sheikh at least ibn tammiyah but rather fiqh sheikhs.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:what1: When did I say those sufis who just do dikir, and pray salat, but just have different way of thinking are Khawarijj? I'm talking about the ones who practice sihir, dancing, and singing in the masjid. There are Somali sufis who practice that as well. These ppl are defending the ones I'm calling Khawarijj. Also wahab has been distorted. The dude was on the right path for the most part. I read his biography, and all he did was destroy idols, and grave worshippers. Him and the Saudi family also cleaned up Mecca. When you diss salafi. You diss Sunni. I'm trying to correct the errors. Terrorists are Khawarijj who have left the path. This is a fact.

Listen the Suffis you're talking about are ASIANS and they hijacked the real Suffism and I already stated the nations that follow the real Suffism which is Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah.

Abdul Al-Wahab made many errors and rejected many things that the four major Islamic jurisprudence schools practise.

Like I said Shafi'i, Hanafi, Maliki and Hanbali all reject Wahhabism as part of Sunni Islam. Blame them, not me. :ohno:

Plus, all the terrorist Islamist groups all claim to be Salafis/Wahhabis. :kanyeshrug:

[
So are you defending the sufis that innovate by dancing in masjids, and singing in them with drums banging? Those sufis are as terrible as the Khawarijj

I can tell you are brainwashed because you keep adding stereotypes to Sufism that derives from other ethnic groups we have no relations with (Pakistani, Afghani etc...) & referring to Shias like we give a damn about them. Since when did Somali Sufis start worshipping graves? doing sixir? Fear Allah and stop spreading Saudi propanganda against Somali Sufis. Like my brothers @Factz eloquely stated above, many of our muhadeen were Sufi and it’s an intergal part to our culture alongside Shafi Islam. It’s you guys that don’t belong with us. We all know what Al Shabbab emulates.

[

I can tell you are brainwashed because you keep adding stereotypes to Sufism that derives from other ethnic groups we have no relations with (Pakistani, Afghani etc...) & referring to Shias like we give a damn about them. Since when did Somali Sufis start worshipping graves? doing sixir? Fear Allah and stop spreading Saudi propanganda against Somali Sufis. Like my brothers @Factz eloquely stated above, many of our muhadeen were Sufi and it’s an intergal part to our culture alongside Shafi Islam. It’s you guys that don’t belong with us. We all know what Al Shabbab emulates.
There is a qabri in a masjid in jigjiga, It is in left part of jigjiga near to the city center, surronded with white buildings i think it is in xafaad 4aad. You are becoming confused with Aqeedah (creed) and Fiqh (jurispurdence). In aqeedah we have Athari, Madkhali, khariji, sufi, tablighi, deobandi, Ashari, maturidi, qadari, 7azimi and way more. There is a world to discover I am just learning.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Listen the Suffis you're talking about are ASIANS and they hijacked the real Suffism and I already stated the nations that follow the real Suffism which is Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah.

Abdul Al-Wahab made many errors and rejected many things that the four major Islamic jurisprudence schools practise.

Like I said Shafi'i, Hanafi, Maliki and Hanbali all reject Wahhabism as part of Sunni Islam. Blame them, not me. :ohno:

Plus, all the terrorist Islamist groups all claim to be Salafis/Wahhabis. :kanyeshrug:
I agree with you, but the Khawarijj of the past said that they were true Muslims, but they weren't. That makes no sense. You know who is a true Sunni, because we don't support terrorists, and those who kill for no reason. Sunnis are salafi. All the 4 schools of thought followed the Prophet (SAW), and the sahaba. That's the same thing Sunni/Salafi do. I think there is a misunderstanding going on here. I'm talking about the sufis who dance, and sing in the masjid. There are Somali sufis like that. I seen it with my own eyes at a masjid. I have a friend who just came back from jubba land, and he told me they were dancing in the masjid. Sufis like that are the same as the Khawarijj, and have no place in Islam. If you support them, then im free from you. It's that simple.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There is a qabri in a masjid in jigjiga, It is in left part of jigjiga near to the city center, surronded with white buildings i think it is in xafaad 4aad. You are becoming confused with Aqeedah (creed) and Fiqh (jurispurdence). In aqeedah we have Athari, Madkhali, khariji, sufi, tablighi, deobandi, Ashari, maturidi, qadari, 7azimi and way more. There is a world to discover I am just learning.

Brother just understands the difference between REAL Sufism and FAKE Sufism. Certain countries follow real and fake. The ones in Somalia are real especially our past. Real Suffis are the greatest Muslims but I'm not a Suffi but I wouldn't mind being one wallahi because these people are actually closer to Allah with light in their heart.

Just remember the real Sufis are the real (Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah). All the terrorist groups such as ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra, Al-Shabaab, Taliban, Boko Haram and other terrorist groups ruining the true image of Islam are Salafis/Wahhabis. This sect is the real Khawarij of Islam that our Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) was talking about. Like I said again the four major Islamic jurisprudence schools reject Wahhabism as part of Sunni Islam.

They are not the people of Ahlu Sunnah. They are a product of Zionist and the west to destroy certain Muslim countries due to their rich resources. Study the creation of Wahhabism and how Saudi Arabia was formed and you'll be shocked.

Do-I-Look-Somali

[

When did I disagree with that lol? I never said all sufis are bad, and I still pray with sufis who are upon haqq, and tawhid. You got mad at me for saying there are somali sufis who do the same as those Asian ones bro. That's a fact, and if you are one of them then you are the same as the end terrorists Khawarijj you keep comparing me to. Also what Saudi propaganda? I'm speaking the truth. Wahab destroyed grave worshippers, and idol worshippers. If you support grave, and idol worshippers then I'm free from you. You ppl are trippin.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I agree with you, but the Khawarijj of the past said that they were true Muslims, but they weren't. That makes no sense. You know who is a true Sunni, because we don't support terrorists, and those who kill for no reason. Sunnis are salafi. All the 4 schools of thought followed the Prophet (SAW), and the sahaba. That's the same thing Sunni/Salafi do. I think there is a misunderstanding going on here. I'm talking about the sufis who dance, and sing in the masjid. There are Somali sufis like that. I seen it with my own eyes at a masjid. I have a friend who just came back from jubba land, and he told me they were dancing in the masjid. Sufis like that are the same as the Khawarijj, and have no place in Islam. If you support them, then im free from you. It's that simple.

You misunderstood me again. :snoop:

Do you realize long ago the greatest Muslims were Sufis right? Do you realize those same people still exist today?

You're talking about the fake Sufis that hijacked the real Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah Sufism. I'm not talking about the ones that dance and sing in the Masjids and worship graves. They aren't Sufis. :idontlike:

Our forefathers practised real Sufism and many of them exist back home. If what you said is true then let me tell you they are very recent and rare just like Wahabism and may Allah save our country from those parasites. Ameen!

Somalis should ONLY Shafi'i teachings and nothing else to stop the division among Somalis.

I don't like repeating this again but Safali/Wahabi was invented by the Zionist and the west to destabalize certain Muslim countries due to their rich resources and all the terrorist groups claim from this sect which is enough to tell you they are the real Khawarij. Study about the creation of Saudi Arabia and how Wahabism came and wallahi you'll be shocked.

@shabellegal watch this. :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts