Bidah(innovation) you have seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of my former Asian friends wear these things round their neck called taweez I believe which they believe protects from jinn and any harm. They are very protective of it to the extent they will get emotional if you question it.

I wonder if you have seen any other bidat Muslims do or Somalis do?

Yes I used to wear it when i was a kid. It was around my arm. Somalis in the 1800s and 1900s used to wear it too. Not anymore. They called it xirsi. Not sure why me and my mom wore it

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
I'm a traditional Somali Sufi. You Wahhabis are the filthy mubtadis. Your God Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab was a spy
How does it feel like dancing like a maniac in the house of Allah (SWT)? I went to a Sufi masjid at the capital park apartments with a friend. After prayer these dudes just jumped up, and started dancing in a circle. I was so confused, and shocked. They started yelling while dancing as if they were in a trance. I bounced up out of there so fast.

How does it feel like dancing like a maniac in the house of Allah (SWT)? I went to a Sufi masjid at the capital park apartments with a friend. After prayer these dudes just jumped up, and started dancing in a circle. I was so confused, and shocked. They started yelling while dancing as if they were in a trance. I bounced up out of there so fast.

I went to one for the food. I didn't join.

Do all of us do that?

I've seen Salafis who kill and murder, how do you feel about that?

Do-I-Look-Somali

Do all of us do that?

I've seen Salafis who kill and murder, how do you feel about that?
First of all... Salafi just means those who follow the Prophet (SAW), and his companions. They are just Sunni lol. Those extreamist who kill innocent ppl are khawarijj. The prophet (SAW) told us not to be extreme, and not to be too liberal. As Muslims we must keep our lifestyle balanced. The Khawarijj are the ones who kill you for no reason. Also yes. All you sufis dance in the masjid, and play drums in the masjid. I've seen many Sufi masjids, and they all do this. Plus you guys believe Islam has a mystical side, and that's why most of you are magicians. You ppl taught aleistar Crowley everything he knows lol.

Brothers don't fall into the sufi salafi kawal. It is a greatly exxagarated issue that is being stroked by the europhiles to make us follow the footsteps of bani Israel and nasara in splitting the Deen
My grandad was a tasbih wielding "sufi" and him and bin baz from Saudi were intellectual intimates.

The divisions in Deen over trivial things such as non masnun dhikr group dua and tasbih is not worth the rage we have towards each other. Those are matters of ikhtilaf rather than real bidah. Real bidah leads to ahmadiyya or Alawites. That is the bidah of the error of the fire.

So I advise my salafi brothers to be very discerning regarding to the people of spirituality and I warn my sufi brothers regarding blind characterization of the salafi brothers whose knowledge mIght surpass theirs

In this akhiruzamaan the flames of division are being lit anf Allah warns us about the people of the past who went to sects and rejoiced with what they had. If your muslim brother is not upon clear kufr and irreconcilable bidah then love him pray with him and accept his brotherly inclinations rather than calling him ahlul bidah or wahhabi

Do-I-Look-Somali

Brothers don't fall into the sufi salafi kawal. It is a greatly exxagarated issue that is being stroked by the europhiles to make us follow the footsteps of bani Israel and nasara in splitting the Deen
My grandad was a tasbih wielding "sufi" and him and bin baz from Saudi were intellectual intimates.

The divisions in Deen over trivial things such as non masnun dhikr group dua and tasbih is not worth the rage we have towards each other. Those are matters of ikhtilaf rather than real bidah. Real bidah leads to ahmadiyya or Alawites. That is the bidah of the error of the fire.

So I advise my salafi brothers to be very discerning regarding to the people of spirituality and I warn my sufi brothers regarding blind characterization of the salafi brothers whose knowledge mIght surpass theirs

In this akhiruzamaan the flames of division are being lit anf Allah warns us about the people of the past who went to sects and rejoiced with what they had. If your muslim brother is not upon clear kufr and irreconcilable bidah then love him pray with him and accept his brotherly inclinations rather than calling him ahlul bidah or wahhabi
I still pray with sufis, and I agree with you, but I don't agree with dancing, and singing in the masjid. Also I don't agree with mystical sufis who practice sihir. That is shirk. Other than that I love all Muslims. Except for rafidah Shia, ahmadiyya, Baha'i, NOI, and all others who have accepted shirk.

A few of my former Asian friends wear these things round their neck called taweez I believe which they believe protects from jinn and any harm. They are very protective of it to the extent they will get emotional if you question it.

Yeah my hararian friend carried a necklace that had the ayatul Kursi she was the Ethiopian xeer I think they called it axbaasha, did mowlid and did takfir on those that didn’t follow her way. Some other hararis told me a Lebanese man started this cult and that they didn’t do this before not too sure though. They kept their shoes inside the house cause they believed jinn would enter you that way and had monthly get together to sing and stuff

Shia pray to imam ali's grave for help.

Ashura day be lit. Look at these kaffirs
Imām al-Barbahārī (V died 329 AH) stated: “Know that Allah’s Messenger (H) said: “My ummah will divide into 73 sects, all of them will be in the Fire except for one, and that is the Jamā’ah.” It was said,“And who are they, O Allah’s Messenger?” He responded, “That which I and my Companions are upon today.” [1]

That’s a small minority of Sufis. While a small minority of Salafis are terrorists :damedamn:

I have seen many biddah here in Malaysia and Jakarta Indonesia.

They celebrate Mawlid the prophets birthday
Some masjids dance and sing
They wear ta'weez which is sihiri

My other travels to Somalia and Sudan, I have seen qadaris make circle or a halaqah and sing in the masjid about Abdul Qadar al jeylani.

Do-I-Look-Somali

That’s a small minority of Sufis. While a small minority of Salafis are terrorists :damedamn:
Salafis are sunnis. Terrorists are Khawarijj. Sufis are known to dance, sing, and play drums in the masjid. I don't hate the sufis thar just do dikir. I do that too, but I don't agree with the ones that bring innovation like I just listed.

Do-I-Look-Somali

I have seen many biddah here in Malaysia and Jakarta Indonesia.

They celebrate Mawlid the prophets birthday
Some masjids dance and sing
They wear ta'weez which is sihiri

My other travels to Somalia and Sudan, I have seen qadaris make circle or a halaqah and sing in the masjid about Abdul Qadar al jeylani.
In Somalia :ohhh:!!! What part?

Yeah my hararian friend carried a necklace that had the ayatul Kursi she was the Ethiopian xeer I think they called it axbaasha, did mowlid and did takfir on those that didn’t follow her way. Some other hararis told me a Lebanese man started this cult and that they didn’t do this before not too sure though. They kept their shoes inside the house cause they believed jinn would enter you that way and had monthly get together to sing and stuff
I know what these men are on about, it is the other way round it was a Harari man named Abdullah Muhammad Yusuf, they called him Abdullah al Harari, he went to Syria he got kicked and he move to lebanon he spread extreme ashariiyah to the jahil lebanese.

Salafis are sunnis. Terrorists are Khawarijj. Sufis are known to dance, sing, and play drums in the masjid. I don't hate the sufis thar just do dikir. I do that too, but I don't agree with the ones that bring innovation like I just listed.

Fam stop acting slow, these terrorists come from extreme Salafi interpretations of Islam. Like how y’all fixated on the few Sufi orders that sing and dance, imma point out y’all overwhelmingly produce terrorists. Prime example in Somalia we have Sufi Ahlu Sunna Wal Jama who protect folks from Al Shabbab dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending