best place to live as a somali toronto vs london vs mineapolis

Toronto, and I say this as a London man.

London is overpriced, the commute is horrific and expensive, the housing is shit. Only good thing is, most people are calm and the culture is decent for euro standards.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Minnesota then Toronto then Columbus ( please do not insult our intelligence with London. Who wants to live in a city full of 3rd world desperatos).

each tine I visit London I get depressed let alone living there.

C-Town

#CT1

London is overpriced, the commute is horrific and expensive, the housing is shit. Only good thing is, most people are calm and the culture is decent for euro standards.
was thinking the same heard its easy to get a canadian papoort is that true

Gambar

VIP

Housing is nice in the Greater Toronto area as well. Large homes, not too polluted, lots of space. You can live in the suburbs but still have the city close by.

C-Town

#CT1
Minnesota then Toronto then Columbus ( please do not insult our intelligence with London. Who wants to live in a city full of 3rd world desperatos).

each tine I visit London I get depressed let alone living there.
wallahi im from london and wouldnt want my kids to grow up here its mad :jcoleno:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Ohio, Texas, California, I don't like the cold weather in Minnosoto but I would take MN over UK and most of European countries, that is some a serious downgrade.
:drakekidding:

Trending

Latest posts