best place to live as a somali toronto vs london vs mineapolis

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Columbus is the best city for Somalis in the diaspora

You must be from north side sow ma ahan with your folks, I always come to the African Paradise on Morse rd for some hilib geel on weekends,we should link up quruxeey and let me take you out, I am very good looking.
:trumpsmirk:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I wouldn’t survive that shit eedo I’m too much of a valley girl :yloezpe:
Done the talks fam u live in dixon towers you're an OG that was there for even the 2013 raids. They call you the kingpin of the dixon city bloods:mjlol:

Jungle

VIP
You must be from north side sow ma ahan with your folks, I always come to the African Paradise on Morse rd for some hilib geel on weekends,we should link up quruxeey and let me take you out, I am very good looking.
:trumpsmirk:
:dead: how do you not see that to be a man like wtf :jcoleno: he not 3ven actin like a girl or nothin damn

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
:dead: how do not see that to be a man like wtf :jcoleno: he not 3ven actin like a girl or nothin damn

She is a female waryaa,if she was a male she would have said so , plus she gives me a girl's vipe, a man would have already made it clear he is a male but not her,she would come around one of these days and let me take her out, let me hustle in peace ninyahow
:tocry:

Last edited: