best place to live as a somali toronto vs london vs mineapolis

Keo

VIP
I live in London but I would pick a place like Seattle. If I was to pick a place in Canada I would say Vancouver.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
All these cites have very high crime rates and I would live in none tbh
These cities don’t even have high crime rates. They have a lot of crimes but that’s because millions of people live in these cities. If you do the math —or just search it up— You’ll see that smaller cities have just as high a crime rate as these cities.
Even though Toronto is the fourth largest city in North America, it has a relatively low homicide rate that fluctuated between 2.1 to 3.1 per 100,000 people over the 2010s decade, which is lower than other major cities such as Atlanta (19.0), Chicago (18.5), Boston(9.0), San Francisco (8.6), New York City (5.1), and San Jose (4.6). In 2007, Toronto's robbery rate also ranked low, with 207.1 robberies per 100,000 people, compared to Detroit (675.1), Chicago (588.6), Los Angeles(348.5), Vancouver (266.2), New York City (265.9), Montreal (235.3), San Diego (158.8), and Portland (150.5).
This means that the chances of you getting murdered is 0.00003% each year in Toronto and 0.00257% of getting robbed each year.

Imran

waddup
I'd move to austin TX, beautiful weather nice people, you can buy guns and not that many racists

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Can't find Minnesota or Toronto University in any of the world's best ranking uni in the world, so it must be system failure.

Can't find Minnesota or Toronto University in any of the world's best ranking uni in the world, so it must be system failure.
Here you go Mr.68
1588330910350.png

Ade

My guy your original argument was "Can't find Minnesota or Toronto University in any of the world's best ranking uni in the world " not that they rank lower

Fix up :susp:

My bad :yousmart::ufdup:
Just weird that people can hate London when the city is successful in studies and holds two places before Toronto .. Somalis prefer to live in homogenous areas but in london the dream is far away and therefore the city is hated.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
London obviously.

I don’t want my daughters to become BLM lackeys like them ones in America, while the boys in Toronto break their fasts with Hennessy thats IF they are fasting because Reer Henny are known to become gaalo.

Ade

It is only a matter of time when Somalis would be described as African American
because country has a tendency to brainwash people
Would never get me to put my child in a country where slavery and racism is the first thing they learn about

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
London, I want to be able to speak basic Somali with another person at the very least. Foods great but you're gonna have to live in the greater area to buy or rent a decent home.

America's a shithole and Canada has the same shooting problem as its cousin. Can't really risk that.

I left Ohio for Minnesota because quality of life is better. The U of M is nice, Minneapolis is diverse. A lot of masjids and Somali restaurants. There’s a halal almost everywhere too, it’s like we colonized this place lol. Visually it also looks sexy, there’s a lot of lakes and it’s very green and spacious. Houses are huge here. I can see why it’s the second best state to live in. Why would I trade that for claustrophobic, gloomy and depressed London?

I also like how the Somali community here is represented well in city and state government. Lastly, Somalis here live far away from mathows and they don’t interact them at all lmao. The only downside is the winter weather but you get used to it, eventually.

Apollo

VIP
It is Minneapolis.

Toronto has more crime probably. So that is why I put it at second.

London is the 3rd place among those three (rents there are ridiculous and the houses are tiny).

Trending