Berbera Port Construction Project

Bohol

VIP
I have a land on the road between New Hargeisa and Berbera. The land is picking up already. I am waiting till it reaches atleast
100 grand or 60 grand, then sell it.

Berbera is probably the best place to invest in now. The city finally getting revived after decades of neglect. They also have nice roads
If things go right Berbera has the potential to be the commercial centre of Somaliland in a few decades.

waraabe

Your superior
If things go right Berbera has the potential to be the commercial centre of Somaliland in a few decades.
Burco is seeing a huge amount of construction and development too, all that is left is zaylac and ceerigabo revival. borama isn't doing too bad either.

@Duke of Bohol how is development in ceerigabo doing

Burco is seeing a huge amount of construction and development too, all that is left is zaylac and ceerigabo revival. borama isn't doing too bad either.

@Duke of Bohol how is development in ceerigabo doing
This is great. The wealth needs to move out of Hargeisa and put more development in other areas.

Even Wajaale has a lot of potential for growth.

It's time Somalis start making use of what god gave them. Prosperity is the way forward. Djibouti is working hard also the zone five in Ethiopia. Rest of Somalis should jump on the wave

waraabe

Your superior
This is great. The wealth needs to move out of Hargeisa and put more development in other areas.

Even Wajaale has a lot of potential for growth.

Wajaale is a great place too and will be even more developed once the Berbera corridor opens. I think there are huge opportunities back home. I had this one relative who came from hawd who had little education, he started off going to school and being a night guard at a store in hargeisa and now he is building a house, has his own shop, recently got married and is looking to expand. He had not a single penny when he came. But this guy has the cleanest heart and is simply one of the nicest humans you can meet as well as being very religious

Good, this is why the Berbera deal is so important, just the news of it is attracting attention. It brings confidence to outside investors if they know the port is in good hands. There is a reason why haters with their ridiculous conspiracies and lies are trying to disparage it. They don't want us to develop and move forward, they want us all be stuck in the same filthy mud and depend on them. Subclanists from the inside oppose it for pathetic tribal reasons, those ones are even worse who will cut their nose to spite their face.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
All the merchandise heading to Ethiopia will pass through Jigjiga.

Just one of the many reasons why I support this deal :mjswag:

Here are some satellite photos of the UAE base in Assab, Eritrea. The Berbera base will most likely look similar to this.

uae-assab-base-1.jpg
uae-assab-base-2.jpg
uae-assab-port-construction.jpg
uae-eritrea-fighters.jpg
uae-assab-transport.jpg
uae-assab-helicopters.jpg
uae-assab-tanks-vehicles.jpg

This will be an ongoing list of available jobs for the DP World port in Berbera, Somaliland.

If you or someone you know are interested in these jobs please apply here.

Last edited: