Berbera Port Construction Project

1602440708691.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra it is one of the hottest places i've ever been to.

I couldn't do anything.

u iz isaaq? Waar waaye....... I watched canadian somali girl vlog with her mom. i binged on it.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
My fave place in the world:rejoice: I love the old town! Can’t wait to see what changes have been made in the next 5 or so years
:it0tdo8:
I love the fact that they are investing in nature and making the city more green!
They have even started naming the plants, giving them names! Carl von Linné here we come! @one:lawd:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
My fave place in the world:rejoice: I love the old town! Can’t wait to see what changes have been made in the next 5 or so years
:it0tdo8:
I love the fact that they are investing in nature and making the city more green!
They have even started naming the plants, giving them names! Carl von Linné here we come! @one:lawd:
Reer Berbera are lucky to have such a decent mayor.

Wow, I got excited about the second part of your post.
Nice, they are conducting a flora survey.:nvjpqts:Hopefully, they also do a census on Berberaawi fauna...if they haven't done it already.

Most somali plants have names, reer miyigu si wacan bay dagaanadooda iyo dhirta ka baxda u yaqaanaan. They're not like the ignorant reer magaals that can't tell the difference between a goat and a sheep.

Lool at Carl von Linné. I instantly fell in love with him when I learnt about him in 4th grade. He's my role model walahi.

aXsd827653.jpg

Each one of these cranes cost £2.5 million, and the Liebherr Berbera order is for 8 of them. That is £20 million in rubber-tired gantry cranes alone.

This will be transformational for Berbera. Massive improvement in efficiency.

Cool..what is left is cranes! Any information about them?

The order for them has already been placed earlier this year. In the coming months Berbera will receive harbour cranes which are being completed right now in the UK. Ones like these:

DMP_4.jpg

maguuraan

Geel-Loo-Kor
harbour cranes
View attachment 147301

Each one of these cranes cost £2.5 million, and the Liebherr Berbera order is for 8 of them. That is £20 million in rubber-tired gantry cranes alone.

This will be transformational for Berbera. Massive improvement in efficiency.

The order for them has already been placed earlier this year. In the coming months Berbera will receive harbour cranes which are being completed right now in the UK. Ones like these:

View attachment 147309
harbour cranes👌👌without those forget bout massive containerships!
Salute @TabK

Trending