Beesha Dhegdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I don't follow ratchet but you are miserable spinster who spreading lies and rumours around me here in forum. Why are you so obsessed about my marriage because you are old spinster ??? However I would not degraded myself (granddaughter of martyrs dervish ) by talking to ratchet like you.
No one is spreading anything. People already say it. Why did you insult me first if you didn't want me to insult you? Idgaf about you or your marriage, but when you come at me everything is fair play. Dont insult people and then act like a victim. Wallahi you are so stupid.

Reign

VIP
Her father was probably a donkey herder not even camels kkk :dead1:
Is that why your dhulo uncles are begging the same donkey herders in Somalia? :deadmanny:

Dhulos shouldnt be able to talk. I'm not abgaal, but Abgaal are your leaders, show some respect you politically paralysed dhulo.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No one is spreading anything. People already say it. Why did you insult me first if you didn't want me to insult you? Idgaf about you or your marriage, but when you come at me everything is fair play. Dont insult people and then act like a victim. Wallahi you are so stupid.
Calm down & please regain your composure :whoa:

Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim tan she has maggots eating out her futo naa meel naga fariso rabshada naga jooji inqar qabto:what:

Reign

VIP
Calm down & please regain your composure :whoa:

Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim tan she has maggots eating out her futo naa meel naga fariso rabshada naga jooji inqar qabto:what:
Warya talk to your cousin she's an emotional mess. She's crying about the same shit for days. If she didn't want me to insult her, she shouldn't have insulted me first. I'm perfectly calm.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
all you females are delusional,get offline and face reality.hoyootirsi and female domination aint never gonna happen:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:.Beyonce gave all you females hope with the who runs the world song,males do and will rule forever.Hilary tried tho but she got trumped. caroweeloness aint gonna help
RESPECT-FOR-WOMEN.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Warya talk to your cousin she's an emotional mess. She's crying about the same shit for days. If she didn't want me to insult her, she shouldn't have insulted me first. I'm perfectly calm.
I got the remedy for your kibir naaya hada biirta kuluul kugu qaboojin magacayga CD lama yirahdo :fittytousand:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Beerka caro ku goosey intas marka la arko lugaha bey kala heysa waa yaab naa calanka puntland ba ka dhex taagayo :fittytousand:

@Cognitivedissonance get the f*ck out of my thread xoolo :susp:
Before i report u for derailment

all you females are delusional,get offline and face reality.hoyootirsi and female domination aint never gonna happen:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:.Beyonce gave all you females hope with the who runs the world song,males do and will rule forever.Hilary tried tho but she got trumped.
RESPECT-FOR-WOMEN.jpg

You're clearly threatened thats why u keep repeating the same nonsense over and over again.

You're a sheltered miskeen, you won't do anything. Now get back in the kitchen kkkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're fat warya, you know what they say about fat and birta kulul. Go hit the gym mr 1 inch penis.
Naa barambaro after I'm done with you Maxa noqon gabar edeb leh laakinse hada aafka iyo lugaha dhexdoodba waa ka falan tahay.

Status
Not open for further replies.