Beesha Dhegdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
where the hell is this coming from :ileycry: tf
:faysalwtf:
This old hag has been following me around and saying shit just for the sake of saying shit just because I hit a nerve after her failed attempt at coming for me. Now I'm an old not to mention a bastard and cheap lmao, the butthurt is real.

And what does your lack of English and lack of brain cells reflect?

Sounds like you're talking from experience. I too would have a chip on my shoulder if I was a miserable fob who grew up in the slums of cairo without a penny. Go ask your children to help you with your ESOL home work. Maybe then we could have fruitful arguments.

A5Evp.gif

Ewwwwwww even your gif is ghetto like you. OMG you are ghetto ratchet. Ewwwww so nasty classless trash.

This old hag has been following me around and saying shit just for the sake of saying shit just because I hit a nerve after her failed attempt at coming for me. Now I'm an old not to mention a bastard and cheap lmao, the butthurt is real.

Only truth can free you. Kkkkkk Yes you are old and cheap ratchet.

looooool how did you get her this triggered?
what did you say?:faysalwtf:

Reign

VIP
looooool how did you get her this triggered?
what did you say?:faysalwtf:

Loooooooool I called her a 45 year old fob with 3 ex husbands and 10 kids and she hit the roof. :deadmanny:

People only hit the roof when you've gotten too close to reality. She's been following me around since then. I feel bad now, I hope she doesn't give me hasd.
:dead:

Reign

VIP
@sahersi has been saying some bad things about you lately, even @dhegdheer was agreeing with her.

Don't trust these snakes they'll stab you in the back when you're not looking. :pachah1:
Do you think we are insecure Somali men? That shit doesn't get to us, bring forth the evidence. :birdman:

Even then I will make a hundred excuses for my fellow sisters. :kodaksmiley:

@sahersi has been saying some bad things about you lately, even @dhegdheer was agreeing with her.

Don't trust these snakes they'll stab you in the back when you're not looking. :pachah1:
I don't badmouth my fellow warriors/sisters. we have a cause that needs our unity and we will unite to achieve it no matter what.

you have been warned merka, you just got downgraded from the dungeon to hard labor.

@merka stop insitigating bro, your only bringing them together. You don't need to do shit for them to turn on each other lmao. Just wait a little longer.

I don't think you know anything about the psychology of females.
Leave me alone waryaa, I don't need backup. I know what I'm doing here. :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending