Beesha Dhegdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad would get upset bc he viewed it as idleness to be watching TV. So we'd be watching something and when it got to the time he would get home, we'd turn off the TV and get serious :icon lol:

Kkkkkk alot of somali households are like that. It's all fun and games until abo pull ups to the house. Your dad sounds way too serious tho. I'm still laughing at you guys having to read textbooks

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Damn yall were reading textbooks at home. Jesus christ.... I feel for yall. I thought I had it bad when my mom used to say dbz and Simpsons was shaytan and we weren't allowed to watch it
:faysalwtf:I never understood why Somali parents do this. Aything they don't understand is "shaytan".

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
What do somali parents have against TV :pacspit:

:dead:

I remember this! It used to scare me as a child, "seexo hadikale caws iyo biyo ku nool is gonna get u"

Turns out it was just a cow instead of a monster lmaooo
What? Explain this.:mjlol:

I always thought it was like some next level scorpion-spider hybrid. I don't know where I got that from, prolly my crazy imagination as a kid.

Damn yall had a cute upbringing wallahi, getting bedtime stories and shit. My hoyo and abo would jus tell me if I didn't go to sleep they'd beat me to sleep :francis:

And trust me they did many times but lowkey that hurdo u get after you get your ass handed to u by your parents is so macaan:lawd:

What? Explain this.:mjlol:

I always thought it was like some next level scorpion-spider hybrid. I don't know where I got that from, prolly my crazy imagination as a kid.

I used to imagine some next hybrid monster as well! it's the name lmaooo it really gets ur imagination going

My mum had to explain it to me afterward, caws iyo biyo ku nool aka something that lives on grass and water. like cows, sheep goats xoolo in general. I was like :ohhh: it's just a thing used to scare kids

the name made it sound like some bahal ngl

We were told story about dad kalato she slaughtered kids that don't sleep. And if we talked back we were told your mouth will shift to the back of your head. Now its funny but when I was little I would always check the mirror to see if my mouth moved. lol

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I used to imagine some next hybrid monster as well! it's the name lmaooo it really gets ur imagination going

My mum had to explain it to me afterward, caws iyo biyo ku nool aka something that lives on grass and water. like cows, sheep goats xoolo in general. I was like :ohhh: it's just a thing used to scare kids

the name made it sound like some bahal ngl
Lmao, is that what it is? My parents never explained that part to me when I got older. :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.