Beesha Dhegdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Naa barambaro after I'm done with you Maxa noqon gabar edeb leh laakinse hada aafka iyo lugaha dhexdoodba waa ka falan tahay.
Lose some weight first with your baranbaro willy then I'll take what you're saying with a grain of salt. In the mean time enjoy your cheeseburger.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
da9c14dce36586b4dd9fc5d4fe1a7d14.jpg
:salute::salute::salute::salute:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lose some weight first with your baranbaro willy then I'll take what you're saying wkth a grain of salt. In the mean time enjoy your cheeseburger.
Cheeseburger kulaha naa I eat jellof rice iyo dodo's cambuulo iyo balaayo naaya fat kulaha you got me fucked up wallahi :damedamn:

Naa shafka ba taagaya

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Cheeseburger kulaha naa I eat jellof rice iyo dodo's cambuulo iyo balaayo naaya fat kulaha you got me fucked up wallahi :damedamn:

Naa shafka ba taagaya
Does your big fuuto even fit into your jeans horta? Is that why you do low batty because your backoff can't get in them jeans? :cosbyhmm:

Don't worry aboowe you'll make a good bottom for someone one day.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You don't need to impose one surname over the other, a lot of couple choose to give both surnames to the child. For example, John Wayne-Smith.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I'm gonna kidnap males from enemy clans and lock them in dungeons for reproductive purposes :denzelnigga:
Any and all children spawned from such unions will take their hooyos clans

Don't let me catch you around London warya or I'll lock you in my basement along with @Mudug-Madman

:ohreally: kinky

No one is spreading anything. People already say it. Why did you insult me first if you didn't want me to insult you? Idgaf about you or your marriage, but when you come at me everything is fair play. Dont insult people and then act like a victim. Wallahi you are so stupid.

You are stupid and sick woman who is full of self hate every time "nuke Somalia" just because you came from savage semi human people HG. bunch of savage who live on looting and killing of their neighbors. Even the Islam couldn't tame your animalistic nature. I am degrading myself even by quoting you.

Is that why your dhulo uncles are begging the same donkey herders in Somalia? :deadmanny:

Dhulos shouldnt be able to talk. I'm not abgaal, but Abgaal are your leaders, show some respect you politically paralysed dhulo.

Listen stupid ratchet your Kenyan uncle is in Ethiopia (for 5 times in month )on knees to re elect again. He is nothing but puppet and can't control his own villasomalia. The grandchildren of martyrs are beyond your league now go and kill yourself.

VixR

Veritas
Wouldn't be the first time would it? :siilaanyolaugh:

The most authentic standard and agreed upon Somali dialect is Mudug.
I haven't been lied to, just sheltered from the barbarity :siilaanyolaugh:

But on the Northern accent being the most authentic, I've heard that from my family. It could be bias no doubt; it's why I asked. Do u happen to be from a Mudug (this word keeps popping up looool) by any chance?:icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.