Beesha Dhegdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I ever decide to have kids then I'm going to give my children my given name as their surname. I'm a great person my name deserve to be immortalized :kanyeshrug:

I wanna claim any success my future spawns rack up

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Horta Dhegdheer was dhulbahante, why do you have her as your username? :cosbyhmm:That woman was a cannibal :draketf:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Same, my kids will take my last name insha'Allah. It should be our right as females. Why should we not be allowed to spread our name. They would have their fathers surname as their middle name and mine as their last.

#FemaleRights

Horta Dhegdheer was dhulbahante, why do you have her as your username? :cosbyhmm:That woman was a cannibal :draketf:

Say wallahi she was dulbahante? kkkkk it's my favorite bed time story, I don't discriminate other females based on clans

Same, my kids will take my last name insha'Allah. It should be our right as females. Why should we not be allowed to spread our name. They would have their fathers surname as their middle name and mine as their last.

#FemaleRights

Arawelo had the right idea t b h :kodaksmiley: tell me why should we bear our children for 9 months and then stick some next dudes surname on it???

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Say wallahi she was dulbahante? kkkkk it's my favorite bed time story, I don't discriminate other females based on clans

Arawelo had the right idea t b h :kodaksmiley: tell me why should we bear our children for 9 months and then stick some next dudes surname on it???
Exactly, infact I'm considering changing my surname to my mothers. :kodaksmiley:

Exactly, infact I'm considering changing my surname to my mothers. :kodaksmiley:
Blasphemous!!! :damn:

289di8n.jpg

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
If I ever decide to have kids then I'm going to give my children my given name as their surname. I'm a great person my name deserve to be immortalized :kanyeshrug:

I wanna claim any success my future spawns rack up

#FemaleRights
Are ya'll gonna penetrate him with your strap-on too? Then have him make you a sandwich afterwards? :icon lol:

I believe before Islam Somalis were matrilineal.

I want to return us to our noble ways

Dhegdheer reminds me of a crackhead xalimo

never touched drugs in my life bradar kkkkkk

Are ya'll gonna penetrate him with your strap-on too? Then have him make you a sandwich afterwards? :icon lol:

You're laughing now but this is gonna be your future :ufdup:

Don't worry tho, I have a nice basement; you'll enjoy living there kkkkkkk

#FemaleRights
your last name is you dads (a man). their last name should be your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending