Beesha Dhegdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Aniga guf weyn baan ahay laakin àdiga waa nin jiiran. iyo dalay :pachah1:

I'm proud of my madoownimo although I'm not dark complexion. Ask @AbdiJohnson

I disliked any association with Arabs even before it was a trend up in here. As a matter of fact I was chased away by my own blog after insulting Arabs. They sent their intelligence cyper hackers on me :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Instead of waging war again Israel they went to war a Somali :mjlol:madman

Loooooooool I called her a 45 year old fob with 3 ex husbands and 10 kids and she hit the roof. :deadmanny:

People only hit the roof when you've gotten too close to reality. She's been following me around since then. I feel bad now, I hope she doesn't give me hasd.
:dead:

I don't follow ratchet but you are miserable spinster who spreading lies and rumours around me here in forum. Why are you so obsessed about my marriage because you are old spinster ??? However I would not degraded myself (granddaughter of martyrs dervish ) by talking to ratchet like you.

Last edited:

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
RISE HOOYOTIRSI

giphy.gif

@Reign @Canuck chill sisters, I won't have disarray among my ranks :whoa:

@sahersi has been saying some bad things about you lately, even @dhegdheer was agreeing with her.

Don't trust these snakes they'll stab you in the back when you're not looking. :pachah1:

I see you, you trying to turn us against each other. Like shaytaan :farole:

you'll be dealt with accordingly. Back talking males are one thing, but snakes should be exterminated :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
@Reign @Canuck chill sisters, I won't have disarray among my ranks :whoa:

I see you, you trying to turn us against each other. Like shaytaan :farole:

you'll be dealt with accordingly. Back talking males are one thing, but snakes should be exterminated :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:
yaah these women actually think they have power or something:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:
war orod darbiga ii daq :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

@Transparent You'll be the first one to be disposed of

I am already a Habar , I wouldn't mind switching to habar dhegdheer or Habar saheri to be honest (as long as there are benefits :dabcasar:)

You're only benefits is being loyal sxb

@dhegdheer i will lobby have your tribe outcast. I already got the narrative ready :russsmug: Their ancestor was a gaal.

:denzelnigga: we gotta maintain that patrilineal system.

#DownWithTheAbtirsi

@dhegdheer
I can help you make your offspring if you send a booty pic please!

You need to prove yourself worthy first, in fact that booty pic comment already has you walking on thin ice :birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending