BBC Muslim reality show "I converted 2 islam cause I wanted 2 marry this gorgeous Somali chick "says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please tell me a Muslim that doesn't sin? If they exist them I'll admit I'm a munafiq. Just name me one Muslim who doesn't sin?

you think admitting to hypocrisy absolves you of your sin yet you have the nerve to insult ppl on here night and day. A Muslim that sins is one thing but someone who criticizes other ppl while they are in the wrong is a 2 faced munafiq

:chrisfreshhah: Deport me to where the hospital in London that I was born in :chrisfreshhah::denzelnigga:
Hopefully retract your citizenship and ship your freshie ass back to Puntland express service :chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
you think admitting to hypocrisy absolves you of your sin yet you have the nerve to insult ppl on here night and day. A Muslim that sins is one thing but someone who criticizes other ppl while they are in the wrong is a 2 faced munafiq

Hopefully retract your citizenship and ship your freshie ass back to Puntland express service :chrisfreshhah:
Insult apostate swines like you is why I'm even on SS :rejoice:

Freshie? Wait till you hear my cockney accent :russsmug:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Gaal bastards think that they can disrespect our religion unabated wallahi you're having a laugh blud you dizzy cuz :farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts