BBC Muslim reality show "I converted 2 islam cause I wanted 2 marry this gorgeous Somali chick "says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mehreen is so sweet, bless. If someone gave me a leaflet on jilbabs I'd karbash them :icon lol:

Abdul Haq is the definition of
3e3.jpg

Even the old ayeeyo went off on him kkkkk like the way he escaped when she came over, nigga she's like 80 yrs old lmaoooo ur not gonna jump her calm down

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Man, I always hated the black converts. Every other word was an Arabic/religious word or phrase. I found them so annoying. I also couldn't prayer properly in the masjid if they were leading the prayer as their Quran recitation was hilarious.

Gambar

VIP
All this weirdo talks about is the hellfire and worship but yomul qiyamah waxay uun dhexaysa adiga iyo Ilahay. You're not gonna be asked about other peoples sins, not even your children or your parents.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Man, I always hated the black converts. Every other word was an Arabic/religious word or phrase. I found them so annoying. I also couldn't prayer properly in the masjid if they were leading the prayer as their Quran recitation was hilarious.

Chill sxb. Most are relatively tame if not devout and practicing Muslims.

Abdul haqq is an anomaly. He's more prevalent in our community than black converts.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Chill sxb. Most are relatively tame if not devout and practicing Muslims.

Abdul haqq is an anomaly. He's more prevalent in our community than black converts iirl.
I was talking about my experience and yes maybe I shouldn't have used the word "hated" - but in my experience was not good. They were very devout, judgmental and very aggressive.

Lmao I usually hated the white reverts cuz they were always so overzealous never rly came across black ones until recently. I can confidently say they're just as annoying

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Lmao I usually hated the white reverts cuz they were always so overzealous never rly came across black ones until recently. I can confidently say they're just as annoying
We are the opposite, I didn't see/meet white converts, but I'm sure they're as extreme as the Black one's. I don't know why they're - maybe they actually learn about the religion :icon e biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending