BBC Muslim reality show "I converted 2 islam cause I wanted 2 marry this gorgeous Somali chick "says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa Naila sound like a full blown gaal kkkk the bit about punishing god and there being alot to be gulty and ashamed of is rly resonating with me

Look at this gaal qumayo so every Muslim is a terrorist to eh naagtan waa cadow wallahi I feel sorry for your Muslim family.
You're a terrorist :russ: tell me when are you planning to blow up Leicester square :drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
that nigga needs to be reported asap.
He needs to be reported for practising Islam? Does you mother need to be reported or any of your family members? Cause free mixing is forbidden in Islam.

How can a Muslim be friends with these gaal who despise our faith? Surely one doesn't love Allah if he/she views these rodents as friends who despise Islam.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Whoa Naila sound like a full blown gaal kkkk the bit about punishing god and there being alot to be gulty and ashamed of is rly resonating with me

You're a terrorist :russ: tell me when are you planning to blow up Leicester square :drakelaugh:
According to you every Muslim is a terrorist so why don't you report your family members first if you're indeed since :comeon:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
how is he on a tv show though. these cadaan fuckers give them platform and still always complain about radicalisation. this guys views are too strong. he even said whoever is out of the fold of islam should be killed. are they waiting for him to kill before they do something because i wouldn't be surprised if he does.
It's says that in the Quran apostate must be killed what are you going to do about it? Change the Quran? Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should reject faith as they reject faith, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper." Verse 4:65 says that those who have faith are in "full submission" to Muhammad's teachings. This verse explains what should happen to Muslims who do not have faith.

He needs to be reported for practising Islam? Does you mother need to be reported or any of your family members? Cause free mixing is forbidden in Islam.

How can a Muslim be friends with these gaal who despise our faith? Surely one doesn't love Allah if he/she views these rodents as friends who despise Islam.
he actually said shiaas need to be killed. he has the same views as ISIS members, are they just practising islam. anyone who is preaching about killing others needs to be reported.

Gambar

VIP

Then why be in a non Muslim country living under a non Muslim government?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
he actually said shiaas need to be killed. he has the same views as ISIS members, are they just practising islam. anyone who is preaching about killing others needs to be reported.
Shias are apostates & the Quran say apostates must be killed my question to you is what do you plan to do about that?

Are you going to change the Quran?

Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should reject faith as they reject faith, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper." Verse 4:65 says that those who have faith are in "full submission" to Muhammad's teachings. This verse explains what should happen to Muslims who do not have faith.

It's says that in the Quran apostate must be killed what are you going to do about it? Change the Quran? Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should reject faith as they reject faith, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper." Verse 4:65 says that those who have faith are in "full submission" to Muhammad's teachings. This verse explains what should happen to Muslims who do not have faith.
am not gonna advocate to kill anyone apostate or not.
i practise my religion for my own self and couldn't care less what other people do. at the end of the day am trying to get myself into heaven not anyone else.

the only time i have problem with none muslims is when they disrespect my religion. otherwise am indifferent.

@Cognitivedissonance is an expert munafiiq, goes out every night to do haram shit yet acts pious, openly brags about banging girls on here but then turn around police to ppl on their religion, calls for the death of kaffiirs even tho he lives in a kaffir country

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
am not gonna advocate to kill anyone apostate or not.
i practise my religion for my own self and couldn't care less what other people do. at the end of the day am trying to get myself into heaven not anyone else.
No one cares about your personal opinion the fact remain it's right there in the Quran.

Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should reject faith as they reject faith, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper." Verse 4:65 says that those who have faith are in "full submission" to Muhammad's teachings. This verse explains what should happen to Muslims who do not have faith.

Gambar

VIP
I was born in the uk & the entire earth belongs to Allah if you're also from the uk & don't like my views why do you leave the uk?

If you're born there or not move to a Muslim country so you won't have to deal with the "gaal". Why live in a country where your values aren't reflected?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance is an expert munafiiq, goes out every night to do haram shit yet acts pious, openly brags about banging girls on here but then turn around police ppl on their religion, calls for the death of kaffiirs even tho he lives in a kaffir country
Can you please tell me a Muslim that doesn't sin? If they exist them I'll admit I'm a munafiq. Just name me one Muslim who doesn't sin?

Gambar

VIP
@Cognitivedissonance is an expert munafiiq, goes out every night to do haram shit yet acts pious, openly brags about banging girls on here but then turn around police ppl on their religion, calls for the death of kaffiirs even tho he lives in a kaffir country
Like most who are so extreme with deen. Literally extremely pious and extremely not pious, imposing beliefs on others and taking verses out of the Quran. This kind of rhetoric makes it difficult for the Muslim who just wants to live their regular lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts