BBC Muslim reality show "I converted 2 islam cause I wanted 2 marry this gorgeous Somali chick "says

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
When we say black we pretty much just mean carribean and AA right?
Yeah, I live in the U.S - AA is correct from my experience. Other African Muslims are not as crazy as the AA, maybe since they were born into the religion.

waraabe

Your superior
how is he on a tv show though. these cadaan fuckers give them platform and still always complain about radicalisation. this guys views are too strong. he even said whoever is out of the fold of islam should be killed. are they waiting for him to kill before they do something because i wouldn't be surprised if he does.
It's typical western media ploy. Get an illiterate, uneducated baboon to express extreme views, give him as much exposure is possible . The BBC is the worst and biggest propaganda tool on the world, it spreads its sickness in nearly every language. Meanwhile the British government banned press tv and tried to shut down RT

The old woman talking about female homosexuality being less serious cuz there's no penetration :mjlol: someone should tell ha about strap ons :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

We are the opposite, I didn't see/meet white converts, but I'm sure they're as extreme as the Black one's. I don't know why they're - maybe they actually learn about the religion :icon e biggrin:
It's cuz I lived in a cadaan area hahahaha Your thing about recitation just reminded me how I never went to the asian mosques cuz timo jelic ppl could never pronounce the quran properly when reciting z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC I always felt bad about judging them but couldn't help it lmaooooo

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah, I live in the U.S - AA is correct from my experience. Other African Muslims are not as crazy as the AA, maybe since they were born into the religion.

I gotchu. Yeah Africans have had a relationship with Islam for centuries. They know the deal even if they convert.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
The old woman talking about female homosexuality being less serious cuz there's no penetration :mjlol: someone should tell ha about strap ons :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

It's cuz I lived in a cadaan area hahahaha Your thing about recitation just reminded me how I never went to the asian mosques cuz timo jelic ppl could never pronounce the quran properly when reciting z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC I always felt bad about judging them but couldn't help it lmaooooo
Yeah, I never went to their masjids as masjids are usually segregated in where I grew up. But, they were usually guest Friday preachers. So technically they would lead the Friday prayer and I would almost lose my shit, because their recitation was not was something I was use to. Also, their tajweed sounded like they were goats :ftw9nwa:

I like Naila, lol I like the part about hypocrisy and repression. Mani and Farhan seems like they have a thing going on :icon lol: look at them frolicking together kkkkk

Islamic state???? :damn: naclatullah aabaha waas. This guy is gonna go on a stabbing spree soon, I can feel it
"I reject human rights" :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This guy just said he knew about an individual in pakistan and another in Syria who was killed by American drones :dwill:
Admitting to terrorist links on national tv :kanyehmm:
Look at this gaal qumayo so every Muslim is a terrorist to eh naagtan waa cadow wallahi I feel sorry for your Muslim family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts