BBC Muslim reality show "I converted 2 islam cause I wanted 2 marry this gorgeous Somali chick "says

Status
Not open for further replies.
He admits being a fundamentalist, in fact, he identifies as one.

When he heard that guy coming out as gay...

:drakelaugh:

He wanted to murder him but realised he lives in England.
:pachah1:
how is he on a tv show though. these cadaan fuckers give them platform and still always complain about radicalisation. this guys views are too strong. he even said whoever is out of the fold of islam should be killed. are they waiting for him to kill before they do something because i wouldn't be surprised if he does.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
how is he on a tv show though. these cadaan fuckers give them platform and still always complain about radicalisation. this guys views are too strong. he even said whoever is out of the fold of islam should be killed. are they waiting for him to kill before they do something because i wouldn't be surprised if he does.

They're bringing Muslims from all walks of life to represent the "diverse" range of Muslims. I actually think it's a good idea to allow extremists to voice their beliefs so long as it does not incite violence. Freedom of speech. However, Abdul Haaq clearly violated that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts