Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching these pictures makes me sad man, the past is past so the only thing we can do is to TRY and rebuild everything like it was before!

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Well It was the second best in the continent in terms of military, economy and tourism. :mjcry:
That was destroyed by my uncles and cousins in a couple of years.A joke of a country.Second best army in Africa kulaha.Ethiopia destroyed the Somalis in 1977 Ogaden war and continue to f*ck you faqash up till this day.

That was destroyed by my uncles and cousins in a couple of years.A joke of a country.Second best army in Africa kulaha.Ethiopia destroyed the Somalis in 1977 Ogaden war and continue to f*ck you faqash up till this day.

Morgan Al Batal amsak omak wa aukhtak wa ikhtasabhom inteen, kaan nik 7agathom kways kteer! :lawd:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Morgan Al Batal amsak omak wa aukhtak wa ikhtasabhom inteen, kaan nik 7agathom kways kteer! :lawd:
Either type in Arabic keyboard or don't type Arabic at all for gods sake.
Morgan is a war criminal who I will soon put a bounty on his head.Hero my ass when he lost the war and Mjland to Raskamboni collapsed.Somalia italia will always remain destroyed and Mjland will stay having only 5% of Somalilands budget.Beesha barakeysa will always be ahead of the rest of Somali clans.We are the sons of Hussein Ibn Ali,Ofcourse we would defeat your Siad Afweyne Barre cause Allah stays helping the Qureish naah I mean!

I like how this bastard troll was ignored, excuse the language :lol:

3648849_orig.gif

You are whatever you just called me otherwise you wouldn't behaving like this. Even animals don't behave this way. I am not going to call you names because if I do I will be like you so have a great day.

Just ignore that thing, its bittering in loneliness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts