Aysha Harun (a harari tiktoker) blames Somalis for hate from trolls bcs she married a madow man

It seems like it is personally disturbing @Hxni a little too much.

She sounds too triggered and filled with hate for Somalis to actually be Somali.
COPE, typical somali male response to try to deny the person they dont like of saying "your not somali"

πŸ’€πŸ˜‚ gosh its so easy to hate somali males

i’ve noticed somalis who marry out tend to make it their entire personality trait on social media, their accounts are entirely dedicated to showcasing their interracial marriage. it’s v strange.
you mean like that grown ass somali man who has a entire account with his white wife where he dresses her as a somali

and than you got incel abdis in the comment section saying stuff like "we dont want a xalimo" and this loser likes those comments? Because somali women marry out for love while somali dudes just want to try and prove some point

just like dabsacaar marrying some preteen syrian girl from a refugee camp

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
its unfortunate we have to share a ethnicity with these males but subhanllah what can we do. God curses us i swear

Somali males β‰  Somali women

Somali men dug their own grave and now they have their reputation
were locked in forever🀞🏻, no matter how much it makes your fat ass seethe.

The irony is that those same incel that Make funny of other africans aren't aware that they are indirectly causing xenophobia to rise I have two distant relatives that were killed in south Africa. Africans already assume that we are arabs and you already know how they feel about muslims.
They dont realise how much they have affected us

i have had incidents where other africans just straight up asked me if i was going to be racist to them... thats the reputation these incels gave us

Our country in the 70s had a good reputation, in the 2000s, were became known as pirates and now in the 2020s these incels have given us the reputation of being incel racist creeps

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
All of this in the past 40 minutes alone.
A464145C-4802-4922-9E70-7B2C95136ABF.jpeg

This is exactly the issue, we have weirdo somali men who think one person marrying another is "not good"

and than BOOM. incel abdis who are racist pos on the internet appear. Now thats the reputation yall have

WHY DO YOU CARE WHO SOME RANDOM PERSON MARRYS? IMAGINE BEING SO PRESSED YOU FOUND A PROBLEM WITH THIS. THIS ISNT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR.

a bunch of somali men have to be the most sensitive people in the world.

a

AND WHY IS THAT? WHY DO YOU THINK SOMALI WOMEN MAKE FUN OF YALL?

Because of the racist misoygnist pos alot of yall are. Who get so mad and sensitive like little babies that when they see somali women exisiting they have to create troll burner accounts to hate

Other communities even see and notice this behaviour

im convinced all somali men were dropped on the head as a baby

i do notice habesha muslims usually dont want people to associate them with us

But for some reason some somalis think habesha muslims are "kin" to somalis

the average habesha muslim sees habesha christians a billion times closer to somali muslims

Its like how somalis think all amhara are christian when million muslim amhara exist. And just because those amhara who are muslim exist, that doesnt mean any of them would like us

and why can those ethnicites hide their racism better than somali males?

You never see ethiopian getting dragged on twitter constantly, thats because ethiopian men are not a bunch of attention seeking wh0res wallahi

I have a theory that somali male trolls get a dopamine every time they press send, and thats why they act like lunatics

once again proving my point, alot of somali male thugs see this as "cool"

they make comments like "before we were not rated, but now were peng and popular (uk mali accent)" like wtf... how is gang banging and "somali rappers" cool??

Some of these people were called big forehead to many times growing up so they became gang bangers to get revenge 🀣🀣🀣

w

why tf do you care?

Normal people are watching tv, working out, going to their job

Somali male incels "we have to find a way to stop xalimos from going to Madows" "im going back home to get a minor" "cheap and clean all xalimos" 🀣 coudlnt sound anymore like a incel

do black men make you nervous? Habibi your black as well

S

sis dont feel sad, whenever i see people dragging "somalis"

im always reminded their dragging racist misogynist somali men

its unfortunate we have to share a ethnicity with these males but subhanllah what can we do. God curses us i swear

Somali males β‰  Somali women

Somali men dug their own grave and now they have their reputation

Yes i will admit their is alot of somali women who hate somali men because of the sh1t yall say...

my response to this is what did you expect? You cant harass somali women and than expect none of them to not hate you

Get over yourself, "sOmaLI cOmMunItY dOesNt like mArrYiNg oUt" plz remember what you personally do, doesnt impact the millions of us who have freedom of choice

COPE, typical somali male response to try to deny the person they dont like of saying "your not somali"

πŸ’€πŸ˜‚ gosh its so easy to hate somali males

you mean like that grown ass somali man who has a entire account with his white wife where he dresses her as a somali

and than you got incel abdis in the comment section saying stuff like "we dont want a xalimo" and this loser likes those comments? Because somali women marry out for love while somali dudes just want to try and prove some point

just like dabsacaar marrying some preteen syrian girl from a refugee camp

than maybe dont act like raging incels all over the internet

when they say "racist somali" and 100% are referring to somali men

They dont realise how much they have affected us

i have had incidents where other africans just straight up asked me if i was going to be racist to them... thats the reputation these incels gave us

Our country in the 70s had a good reputation, in the 2000s, were became known as pirates and now in the 2020s these incels have given us the reputation of being incel racist creeps

your mad? 😭 saxib get off the internet if this angers you so much

Legit he made their main city centre and attraction a HUGE beer factory as a f*ck you, and they don’t say a word. Meanwhile I dare anyone try to make a small masjid in any Amhara town, even though there are so many Muslims living and working in that region, mosques are banned.
20-30% of Amhara are muslims

Theirs literally masjids all over the amhara region, big ones. The south wollo region in amhara is literally 80% muslim. Theirs at least 5 million amhara muslims

this is why some somalis are du.mb. they assume other ethnciities are just as homogenous as us

Amhara have christians and muslims in their group. Eritrean habesha are half muslim and half christian. And tigrayans have 5% muslims

@Hxni your post history consists of you trying to attack Islam and praise Israel and now Ethiopia while trying to attack Somalis.

It is obvious what you are.

You are not Somali, so stop pretending to speak for Somali women and posting erratically all over the thread.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
26EEB57A-9BA3-4FD5-881F-17F7C99E471C.jpeg

Once again your shifitng the blame away from these men

None of these dudes call out the millions of racist people in their camp

Theirs two types of Somali guys, the racist ones who are also misogynist

And the passive one who doesnt say it, but agrees and likes and retweets all th first one says. These ones are allowed to get off because they dont directly say it, but we all know they think it, support it, and agree with it

Its not a minority when every somali girls comment section is this

I see videos of a somali man in a couple with a indian girl, not once do i ever see somali women attacking, harassing or insulting the man

In fact most of the somali girls would just comment "mashallah cute couple"

Somali men dont do that, they create numerous accounts to be raging incels on the internet. I saw somali men making videos of Ramla who married a african american muslim man, they literally stitched videos from years ago just to insult her and call her baby momma. She did nothing to these abdi incels

I saw somali men creating twitter accounts by the dozens just to pretend to be from other countries to call us "cheap and clean" such losers wallahi

Lets not lie, i still remember under her youtube videos from 2016 somalis would comment dumb shit like "Harar is Somaliweyne 🦁 (lions of africa)" and would consantly try to force some correlation with hararis and somalia

Most hararis find this weird, they are very proud ethiopians and consider ethiopia their home, as a somali we need to stop doing this. I see somali nationalist being more kind to tutsi and hararis than to somali bantus 😐

about the somali elders i dont know about that

Who else would be commenting cheap and clean or or Madow...

Once again stop trying to deflect these men from blame

Ethiopian men dont have a reputation of being racist people over the internet. Somali men do. Because of how they act on twitter, tiktok etc

Because somali men gave themselves this reputation, once anybody saw that video they would immediately think "somali men commented those racist stuff'

THATS YOUR FAULT FOR HAVING A REPUTATION LIKE THAT

nobdoy gave it to them, except themselves

plz i had a 30/40 yr old somali male on tiktok harass me, he had a entire account calling us "xaarlimos" and "" he would post any video he coulld to insult somali women

Alot of somali male incels exist, and many non somalis know this as well saldy this is what happens when your reputation is known as being racist

@Hxni your post history consists of you trying to attack Islam and praise Israel and now Ethiopia while trying to attack Somalis.

It is obvious what you are.

You are not Somali, so stop pretending to speak for Somali women and posting erratically all over the thread.
wallahi amus

Im opinionated and have a strong distain for somali men being misogynist to somali women

im also a staunch advocate for womens rights πŸ’”β˜€

Trending

Latest posts