Aysha Harun (a harari tiktoker) blames Somalis for hate from trolls bcs she married a madow man

Despite all the gumeysi selassie and menelik put them through they still come running back to them. Truly cucked ppl no wonder hararis barely exists anymore. They just call themselves habeshas bcs their ethnicity is on the verge of extinction.

The first time I saw you making sense. It has not been like this before.

This is a psa to somalis afars/hararis/oromo muslims will never align themselves with us just bcs we share a faith. These niggas have proved time & time again than they share more of a kinship with habesha kuffar than us lol.
Make sense why most of the Islamic leader in the horn was Somali

I had to unfollow her. I suggest all Somalis do the same.

Instead of blocking words or delete ing troll comments she decided to disparage a whole ethnic group who have been nothing but supportive. Let the Ethios, AAs, and other Muslims support. She doesn’t want Somali followers.

Despite all the gumeysi selassie and menelik put them through they still come running back to them. Truly cucked ppl no wonder hararis barely exists anymore. They just call themselves habeshas bcs their ethnicity is on the verge of extinction.

Legit he made their main city centre and attraction a HUGE beer factory as a f*ck you, and they don’t say a word. Meanwhile I dare anyone try to make a small masjid in any Amhara town, even though there are so many Muslims living and working in that region, mosques are banned.

Legit he made their main city centre and attraction a HUGE beer factory as a f*ck you, and they don’t say a word. Meanwhile I dare anyone try to make a small masjid in any Amhara town, even though there are so many Muslims living and working in that region, mosques are banned.
Their main masjid right in the middle of Harari city is a church

Som

VIP
since when is it haram for somali girls to marry out their ethnicity If the marriage is islamically sound, what does it matter if you or some other incel doesn't consent to the marriage :mjlol:
Be careful brother. Do not make Haram something that is halal. There's zero evidence in Quran and Sunnah to say that interracial marriage is prohibited. Some major mad-hab scholars made it disliked because they were racist but there's no evidence it's disliked. Bilal (RA) was half black and married an Arab woman

Be careful brother. Do not make Haram something that is halal. There's zero evidence in Quran and Sunnah to say that interracial marriage is prohibited. Some major mad-hab scholars made it disliked because they were racist but there's no evidence it's disliked. Bilal (RA) was half black and married an Arab woman
walaal my point was that interracial marriage is not haram, the user I quoted was saying something akin to somali girls who marry out should be rejected by somami society. If the Man is muslim there is nothing wrong islamically with such a marriage

This doesn’t represent the average Somali man, but Somalis are over represented when it comes to trolling, especially of that nature. I saw a TikTok of her and her husband and you had a lot of Somali flag accounts calling her cheap and clean, insulting her marriage, calling her man the J word and the list goes on.

Deny it as much as you want, but Somali kids on the internet are weirdos. From the strange Macrobian stuff which I don’t understand, to that L haplogroup stuff which I’m also confused about to calling women cheap and clean, now even insulting ajnabi girls whom they think are Somalis. What on earth is going on?
Once again your shifitng the blame away from these men

None of these dudes call out the millions of racist people in their camp

Theirs two types of Somali guys, the racist ones who are also misogynist

And the passive one who doesnt say it, but agrees and likes and retweets all th first one says. These ones are allowed to get off because they dont directly say it, but we all know they think it, support it, and agree with it

Faceless trolls don’t represent Somali men millions of people can’t be generalized because of a minority
Its not a minority when every somali girls comment section is this

I see videos of a somali man in a couple with a indian girl, not once do i ever see somali women attacking, harassing or insulting the man

In fact most of the somali girls would just comment "mashallah cute couple"

Somali men dont do that, they create numerous accounts to be raging incels on the internet. I saw somali men making videos of Ramla who married a african american muslim man, they literally stitched videos from years ago just to insult her and call her baby momma. She did nothing to these abdi incels

I saw somali men creating twitter accounts by the dozens just to pretend to be from other countries to call us "cheap and clean" such losers wallahi

I’ll have to find the tweets but Aysha is weird herself. She was saying that Somalis obsess over her and that Somali elders were discussing her…I don’t know what made her think elderly Somalis are sitting around discussing a no name youtuber but anyways. I’m sure she’ll use these trolls to further push anti-Somali sentiment.
Lets not lie, i still remember under her youtube videos from 2016 somalis would comment dumb shit like "Harar is Somaliweyne 🦁 (lions of africa)" and would consantly try to force some correlation with hararis and somalia

Most hararis find this weird, they are very proud ethiopians and consider ethiopia their home, as a somali we need to stop doing this. I see somali nationalist being more kind to tutsi and hararis than to somali bantus 😐

about the somali elders i dont know about that

Where’s the evidence that these trolls are Somalis though? Unless the comments were written in Somali, we don’t know what they are. Majority of Ayesha’s fanbase is Somali and she has a huge platform, so calling out a specific ethnicity is silly and will breed unnecessary hatred. May Allah bless her marriage.
Who else would be commenting cheap and clean or or Madow...

She had so many angry Ethiopians under her comments. She clearly has an agenda and the braindead Xalimos have turned this into lets bash Somali men session while she protected her Ethiopian community.
Once again stop trying to deflect these men from blame

Ethiopian men dont have a reputation of being racist people over the internet. Somali men do. Because of how they act on twitter, tiktok etc

Because somali men gave themselves this reputation, once anybody saw that video they would immediately think "somali men commented those racist stuff'

THATS YOUR FAULT FOR HAVING A REPUTATION LIKE THAT

nobdoy gave it to them, except themselves

Somalis can never be incels lmao thats an cadaan/asian thing
plz i had a 30/40 yr old somali male on tiktok harass me, he had a entire account calling us "xaarlimos" and "" he would post any video he coulld to insult somali women

Alot of somali male incels exist, and many non somalis know this as well saldy this is what happens when your reputation is known as being racist

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
And the passive one who doesnt say it, but agrees and likes and retweets all th first one says. These ones are allowed to get off because they dont directly say it, but we all know they think it, support it, and agree with it

The world doesn't revolve around somali women, you see a troll block them. Don't act like theres not alot of somali women throwing faraxs under the bus constantly making fun of them under tiktok comments. Playing victim like xalimos are the only ones who get trolled solves nothing but at the same time you are the one playing defense for a harari replying hella times when you claim to hate somali niggas. She's dissing your entire ethnic group but I get it we are somali, someone could screw us over and we'd end up fighting eachother instead of the insigator, genetics :chrisfreshhah:

Once again stop trying to deflect these men from blame

Ethiopian men dont have a reputation of being racist people over the internet. Somali men do. Because of how they act on twitter, tiktok etc

Because somali men gave themselves this reputation, once anybody saw that video they would immediately think "somali men commented those racist stuff'

THATS YOUR FAULT FOR HAVING A REPUTATION LIKE THAT

nobdoy gave it to them, except themselves
Arabs and Asians are far worse when it comes to racism lmao